Don't Worry About That

Teacher Taemin

                          Jongin was highly upset now. Mr. Lee payed no attention to him, and refused to look at him. Everytime he would try to participate in class, Mr. Lee would look the other way. When he tried to ask a question, Mr. Lee would look away and pretend he didn't see him. What's made him this way that he has to completely ignore Jongin today, and it was obvious. Even his friends noticed the particular way their teacher was acting, they began to worry because they could see Jongin was visibly upset.

                          When class time was over Jongin didn't even try to hide his anger and stormed out of the classroom, not bothering to wait up for his very confused friends. 

                           ****

                          "Something wrong with Mr. Lee today? He seemed not so happy with you.", Chanyeol asked.

                          "I don't know!", he expressed frustrated. "I don't know why he kept ignoring me.", he said.

                          "Maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was something that happened in his personal life and he's just upset, but not with you personally.", Tao said.

                          Jongin thought for moment. "But he specifically wouldn't look at me."

                          "Oh.", was all Tao had to offer. "Yeah he's mad at you for some reason."

                          Jongin scoffed, "Yeah, I know."

                           "Well, you said you hung out together yesterday. Was it something you might have did or said?", Xiumin asked.

                           "No I don't think so. Look i'm gonna take a walk before lunch is over. I need time alone.", he said before getting up to leave the lunchroom.

                           Jongin walked along the lockers, thinking about what he could've done. He didn't really know why he was so upset about this, it's not like they were dating, but Mr. Lee was always looking and smiling at him. It kind of hurt to just have him completely ignore him today. And what's worse, he didn't know why his teacher was ignoring him.

                           ****

                           Jongin slowly knocked on the door of his classroom, and waited. When he heard a 'come in', he opened the door and went straight to a desk and sat down. He waited patiently for Mr. Lee to start but five minutes past, and he still hadn't gotten up from his chair. He was starting to get irritated.

                          "Mr. Lee, tutoring session?", he motioned to the papers on the desk in front of him.

                          "Oh, right!", he pretended to just now notice. He hopped up from his chair, gathered some paper, and walked over to the desk beside Jongin. He slammed the paper on his desk.

                         "Why don't you show me what you learned so far."

                         "Um.", was all he could say. He grasped the pencil in his hand and began to 'try' to work out the problem. He tried his best to look like he didn't know what he was doing. After five minute of 'struggling', Mr. Lee had still not come to his aid. Instead Mr. Lee just stared at him, waiting for him to figure it out. 

                         "You can do it. I know you can figure it out.", he faked encouragement.

                         Jongin gave up after a few more minutes.

                        "I don't know how to do it.", he whined.

                        "Oh you don't. Because your grade in other math classes say otherwise. Look Jongin, one thing I can't stand is being lied to. So if you really need help, prove it to me. If you don't then there's no need for any more tutoring sessions.", he said angrily.

                        Jongin made a confused face trying to fathom where all this was coming from. 

                        "Being lied to! What're you talking about?! Who lied to you?", he said.

                       "Oh cut the crap Jongin I know what you're trying to pull. Don't pretend you have know idea what you're up to."

                       "Where is all this coming from?"

                       "This morning, I heard you, Chanyeol, and Sehun talking in the hallway. You said something about liking me, and that's the only reason why pretended to fail this class, so you could get tutoring sessions with me."

                       Jongin's whole body froze in place.

                       "What. How did you hear that?"

                       "I was walking down the hallway and I overheard you guys. Look Jongin, it's over now. So just tell me the truth.", he said gently.

                       "Alright. Yes, I like you and the only reason I pretended to fail Calculus was so I could spend more time with you.", Jongin hid his face in his hands and tried not to look embarrassed. "I'm really sorry and of you hate me for lying to you all this time-"

                       "No I don't hate you. It's just the reason i'm so upset is because i've dated and dealt with so many people who've lied to me, and it's really something I can't stand. Please, just tell me the truth from now on."

                       "Will do.", he nodded. He grabbed his backpack and headed for the door.

                       "Yah! Not so fast. We have to deal with your 'liking me' problem now."

                       Jongin stared wide eyes.

                       "What?"

                       Mr. Lee reached over to grab his backpack, he grabbed Jongin's hand and threw him out of his classroom. When they both exited, he locked the door behind him. He started to walk towards to entrance of the school. 

                       When him and Jongin reached his car, he turned to Jongin him to follow his car. Jongin gladly complied and ran over to get in his car.

                        Jongin pulled up into an apartment complex after Taemin and parked his car beside his. He saw Taemin motion for him to get into his car.

                        "Where are we going?", he asked.

                        "To get bubble tea.", he said happily. With that, he drove off heading for the bubble tea shop.

                        ****

                        "So you like me, huh?", Taemin smirked.

                        Jongin continued to sip his drink, ignoring his question. It was hard to though, when a pair of eyes refused to look at anywhere but him. Jongin's eyes roamed all over the small shop trying to change the subject. 

                       "Jongin?"

                       "Huh?! Oh yeah! Yes, I do.", he finally said, "but you can't tell anyone."

                       "No gurantee but i'll try.", he joked.

                       "Taemin.", he whined

                       "Alright, alright.", his hands up in defeat.

                       "When did you start?"

                       "What?"

                       "When did you start liking me?", he asked again.

                       "The first day I saw you.", he said.

                        Taemin smiled from ear to ear. He sipped his drink for a little.

                         "While i'm flattered, but there's one problem.", he said.

                        "What?", Jongin asked, confused.

                        "I'm your teacher! The school's not too big on teacher, student relationships."

                        "That can be solved easily.", Jongin waved his hand.

                       "By what?"

                       "Just trust me.", was all Jongin said.

                        ****

                       "Guys, he knows!"

                       "Who knows?", Sehun asked.

                       "Tae-Mr. Lee! He knows I like him.", Jongin said.

                       "How did he find out?", Chanyeol asked.

                       "He overheard us in the hallway talking. The reason he was mad at me though was because I basically lied to him for three months about how bad I was in math, but he forgave me anyway.", He explained.

                       "That's good.", Chanyeol said. "But one problem-"

                      "Yes, I know he's a teacher.", he said. "Don't worry about that."