Not Just Yet

Teacher Taemin

                          **** Two weeks later

                          It had been two weeks, yes two weeks since Jongin confessed to Taemin. It seemed like Jongin was in love more than ever. His grades made quite an improvement, especially his calculus grade. And He was even more happier than he already was. But there was one problem. He was driving Jongin crazy in class, but not unintentionally this time. No, he was very aware of what he was doing to Jongin and it drove him mad. Just wait til after I graduate Lee Taemin.

                          He sat in his usual spot, trying to listen to the lesson. But the trying part quickly faded when he noticed the pants Taemin had put on today. Tight black leather pants that hugged his tight when he stood up. He wanted to avert his eyes so bad, but he knew he didn't have the strength to. Taemin smirked when he realized what Jongin was looking at, then he gave Jongin a subtle wink. His heart began to beat miles a minute.

                          There was also another person who seemed to love ing with his mind. Chanyeol who was sitting on the right of him, called the teacher over to recieve help with some classwork. You might say why is that so bad? Well, it's bad when Lee ing Taemin comes and puts his right by your ing face while he's trying to help a student. He didn't even try to subtle about what he was doing. That's the situation Jongin was in right about now.

                          He shook his head, struggling to find a place to put his eyes other than his teacher's . He bit his lip, and stared out the window. Thank god i'm a senior, but does this year have to go by so slow? 

                          "Jongin, let's make sure to stay on task please.", he said with an oh so innocent voice.

                          "Sure thing teach.", a smug smile placed on his lips

                          "Thank you.", was all replied.

                          ****

                          "Okay everyone, as soon as you hand in your essays, you may leave.", Mr. Kim said. "Except for you Jongin, I need to speak with you for a moment.", he said in a sinister tone.

                         Kris, Chanyeol, and Sehun gave him a look pity before heading off to go to lunch.

                         "Okay Jongin. Taemin told me everything. From you lying to him for months to you confessing. I'm here to tell you i'm his best friend, and if you were to do anything to hurt him, i'll cut your balls off and sell them on the black market. If you even think about cheating or lying, so help me, you're gonna wish you never met me.", he threatened. "I don't care how rich you are."

                         "How did you know I was rich?", he asked suprised.

                         "Who doesn't know you're rich?", he said sarcastically. "It really suprises me that Taemin doesn't ."

                         "Taemin doesn't know i'm rich?"

                         "No, why?"

                         "Nothing, it just... can we keep it that way. Just until I want him to meet my parents."

                         "Okay."

                         ****

                         "He'll cut your ball off and sell them on the black market?", Kris asked incrediculous.

                         "Yep, that's what he said."

                         He was glad to have his friend back. After weeks of not talking to him, he really needed his buddy back for laughs. He was also happy for him because he anounced that him and Chen were a couple now. It seems like senior year has been a rocky road so far. With Kris and Chen and Tao and Sehun becoming items, things were staring to turn around. He just needed to focus on not ing things up with Taemin before he had his balls cut off.

                         "Well you better not things up then.", Kris patted him on the shoulder.

                         "Yeah, thanks for the advice buddy.", he said.

                         "Always at your service.", he said sarcastically.

                         "So let's clarify some things. Are you and Mr. Lee officially dating?", Chanyeol asked.

                         "Well I can't say officially because i'm still his student. But the second we graduate, it's official.", he said.

                         "Oh. ok. But it must now because you guys always have to sneak around.", Sehun said.

                         "Not always.", Jongin smirked.

                         "Oh god, what did you guys do?", he asked partially horrified.

                         "Nothing, let's just say the bathroom was pretty messy afterwards."

                         "You guys had already?", Tao whispered.

                         "No! He just blew me.", Jongin said proudly.

                         The others face scrunching up in disgust.

                          "We did not need to know that.", Kris said.

                          "Yeah whatever."

                           The bell signlaled it was time to go back to class.

                       


                           A/N: Short little chapter because I was bored and have no life haha. Hope you enjoyed! More things to come :)