Mr. Lee

Teacher Taemin

                          The school day had ended and Kris, Chanyeol, and Jongin were waiting in the front of the school for Sehun. Luckily they wouldn't have to wait much longer and they could go home and watch some more EXO videos. They all turned their heads when the front door of the school opened, but it wasn't Sehun, it was Chen and two of his friends. Jongin saw Kris' face immediately light up, and he waved at him to join them. Kris introduced Chen and his friends to Jongin and Chanyeol. 

                          Both waved hello to the two boys, at the same time, Sehun finally came from detention. He walked up to his friends who were talking to some boys he didn't know. 

                          "Sehunnie!", Chanyeol greeted.

                          Sehun rolled his eyes, he hated being called that. That was his nickname ever since the boys were little.

                          "Hey guys.", he muttered.

                          "This is Chen, the boy I told you about and his friends Tao and Xiumin. 

                          Sehun instantly took a liking to Tao. The boy was just so beautiful and radiant, and he had a great sense of fashion, he noted. He waved awkwardly to the boy named Tao, then looked down.

                           Jongin smirked at Sehun's sudden awkwardness. He knew what this was, he seen it before. This was going to be interesting.

                           The boys said goodbye to Chen, Xiumin, and Tao and started to walk to the car, well at least the rest of the boys did. Jongin was now staring at Mr. Lee now walking out of the school. He saw that he was carrying a huge stack of papers, and all of them were bound to drop. When the stack was beginning to wobble, Jongin rushed over to help him carry all of thembefore they scattered around the parking lot.

                           "Thanks", he said, though he didn't know who had actually helped him. His eyes went wide when he realized it was one of his problem students for this year, Jongin.

                          "Your welcome Mr. Lee.", he said proudly.

                          "Hmm, I would expect you to be the last person helping me."

                          "Can't I do some good?", he faked hurt.

                          Mr. Lee didn't say anything, just nodded.

                          "Were you going to your car with there?", Jongin finally asked.

                          "Yes"

                          "Well let me help you carry them then."

                          Mr. Lee led him to where his car was parked, Jongin put the stack of papers in the back seat. He looked up to see Mr. Lee staring him directly in the eyes. Jongin averted his gaze quickly, he hated looking people in the eyes. Why am I like this?

                          After Mr. Lee muttered another thank you, he said goodbye to him, and went to catch up with his friends who were standing by his car. His friends were giving him a look as soon as he reached the car. His eyes fell to the ground for a second. Trying to look everywhere but at his friends, he got in the car and started up the engine. Beside him and in the rearview mirror, he saw his friends still staring at him. He snapped.

                        "What?!" He also hated when people stared at him for too long. It made him so uncomfortable.

                        "What the hell was that?!", Kris aksed loudly. "Helping the target!"

                        "What's wrong with helping poeple?", Jongin defended himself. 

                         Kris' eyes grew wide with realization. 

                        "You ing like him don't you!", he accused.

                        "No. I'm simply helping out a person. He's human too."

                        "Bull! That's not like you!"

                        "Yeah, where is all this coming from? 'He's human too'", Chanyeol chimed in. "Last year you would've paid to see him fall with all those papers in his hands."

                        Jongin took a moment to calm down because right now, his friends were getting on his nerves. Was it a law that said you can't help a person? If there was then show him the rulebook. Besides what was the big deal anyway, why did his friends care? It's not like he killed someone and turned himself into the police

. God, Kris could really be annoying sometimes.

                       "I was just trying to be nice", he said simply said, then drove out of the parking lot.

                       Kris or Chanyeol didn't say another word the whole way. Jongin decided the awkardness was too much for him, he switched on the CD player to 'FIRST LOVE' by EXO. 


                      The next day, Jongin picked up Chanyel, Sehun, and Kris early. They were groaning all the way to school about why they needed to come to school an hour earlier. Jongin made up a lame excuse about how he needed to talk to Mr. Lee about their first homework assignment. He knew his friends didn't believe him, not even a little, but he didn't care. He didn't know why, but he just wanted to see Mr. Lee's beautiful face.

                      When they reached his classroom, Jongin told them he was gonna head over to Mr. Lee's class. The boys prompted to follow him, but Jongin made it clear thay they weren't to follow him. Kris rolled his eyes, but complied to Jongin's orders.

                      Jongin's hands were slightly shaking. He was nervous about being alone with his teacher. Never before would he had actually gotten to school early enough to sit alone in the teacher's classroom. But Mr. Lee was an exception, a y exception at that. Jongin stop, you really shouldn't be thinking this!, he scolded himself.

                    Jongin opened the door a little faster than intended, and saw Mr. Lee's small figure sitting alone in the chair behind his desk. Jongin's lips formed a smile, and he shyly waved to his teacher, who in turned was shocked to see him. Mr. Lee's mouth practically hanging open. Jongin couldn't speak at first, completely mesmerized by Mr. Lee.

                   "Now what are you doing here?"

                   "Uh, I needed help with the homework. I didn't really understand it.", he lied. In fact, he understood Calculus very well. But he wasn't going to admit that out loud. 

                   "Oh, okay. What part didn't youunderstand?", he asked, looking straight into Jongin's eyes.

                   Jongin's eyes searched his homework paper trying to find a hard question.

                   "Uh, this one."

                   "Alright."

                   Mr. Lee proceeded to explain and work out the problem in front of him. Jongin nodded and pretended to listen, he was checking Mr. Lee out from behind. The way his dark jeans hugged his . His shirt which clung to his small upper body. God, he's so perfect. Shut the up Jongin!, he scolded himself even harder.

                   He does like Mr. Lee. He likes the way he looks, the sweet scent. Don't ask him how how he knew Mr. Lee smelled good. He needed to spend more time with his beautiful teacher.