An Appearance

Teacher Taemin

                           As the days passed Taemin and Jongin took advantage of the time they had outside of school and spent as much time as possible together. They went out for lunch, took walks in the park, and Jongin even took him to Lotte World. They were really having fun not having to worry about being discreet in school. Also Taemin came over to Jongin's house often to watch movies or play games. Overall it was fantastic break and Jongin couldn't wait until he graduated. He was seven exams, eighteen weeks away, and one last report card away from being free and being to spend even more time with Taemin.


                           "Okay these forms are for the field trip next month. You must read this with your parents and have them sign it. Where we're going is a serious and sensitive topic to some parents, so they have to approve it.", Mr. Lee anounced. "Understood?"

                           "Yes.", the class said.

                           "Alright." After the students continued working on classwork.

                           "Light Li- Li- Light Light.", Sehun begain singing quietly. Jongin chuckled and turned around to tell Sehun to be quiet.

                           "Light Li- Li- Light Lightsaber.", Chanyeol chimed in.

                           "Light Li- Li- Light Light.", Sehun sang again.

                           "Both of you hush up.", Jongin whispered.

                           The two boys struggled to hold their laughter in. When Jongin turned back around to face his desk, he was met with chocolate brown eyes. Taemin was looking at them, smiling, but his underlying expression was clear that they should quit messing around. Jongin began working on the Calculus problems on the worksheet, ignoring his idiot friends behind him.

                           ****

                           "Light Li- Li- Light Light.", Sehun sang loudly as they roamed the noisy hallways. 

                           "We get it, you love the song.", Jongin commented irritably.

                           "I do Jonginie!"

                           "God, I thought I told you once before never to call me that.", he replied with disgust.

                           "Oh you know you love it Jonginie.", Sehun smiled and put an arm around Jongin as they walked to their last class. 

                            ****

                            Jongin the halls of the school building confused as to where his boyfriend is. He went to visit him in his classroom; the door was unlocked, the lights were on, but Taemin's things were not there. So that means he could've left, but he wouldn't leave the classroom door unlocked. And he also wouldn't leave the lights on if he was leaving. So where was he?

                            He was about to bust out into a sprint until he heard loud voices, particularly two voices. He stopped in front of the door to the teacher's lounge.

                            "Let go!", the voice.

                            "Taemin, you know you can't resist me." That's all Jongin needed to hear in order to bust open the door and stop what was happening. Jongin quickly tried to turn the knob, but the door was locked.

                           "I said let go Jinki!", Taemin yelled again.

                           "Where the do you think you're going?!"

                           Jongin saw the doorknob rattle as Taemin tried to unlock the door and get away from the other Mr. Lee. Jongin heard a loud thump and grew more worried, he couldn't really bust down the door because it was made of solid wood. He couldn't really yell for help, because no one was here but them three. He dug in his backpack for his house key.

                          Just as he was ready to try and pick the lock, the large wooden door flew open, revealing a very scared Taemin. Jongin was quick to react and grabbed Taemin pulling him through the threshold of the door, down the hall. They didn't stop running until they had reached the outside.

                          "Where's your car?", Jongin asked between pants.

                          "It wouldn't start, I took the bus today."

                          "You took the bus? Why didn't you ride with Kibum?"

                          "I was running late, I didn't want to make him late too, so I told him to go on."

                          "So where's your stuff?"

                          "In Kibum's car. I told him to take my stuff and i'll come home later."

                          Jongin didn't reply, but just took his hand and led Taemin towards his car. After getting in, Jongin started up the engine and drove out of the parking lot, not missing Mr. Lee in his rearview mirror. 

                         "So you wanna tell me what that was about?", Jongin asked.

                         "I don't know, I was going to the teacher's lounge to heat up my leftovers and he was there. I said a quick hi to him and went over to the microwave. I then felt a pair of eyes staring at me from behind. So when I was done I headed towards the door but he was blocking me. He then started grabbing me, and I told him to let go of me."

                         Jongin stared out the window next to Taemin, trying to soak this all in.

                         "And i'm guessing you heard everything after that right?", Taemin asked.

                        "Yeah. But are you okay? He didn't-"

                        "No, he didn't."

                        "Okay good. You wanna go home?", Jongin asked.

                        "Actually... yeah i'll go home."

                        "No tell me. You wanna come to my house?"

                        "Kinda.", he replied sheepishly.

                        "Alright, to my house it is."


                         A/N: Sorry if it's short and ty again. School is in the way lol. I'm trying really hard to get in a good chapter because I know some of you who are following it are really enjoying it, but it just doesn't seem to be working out :( Please keep reading I will try really hard to do my best for the remainder of the story.

                         Also, guess who made their first appearance!!! Not a good one, but still. Jinki!!!! He's coming in as the other Mr. Lee and as you read, he's gonna start some lol. See you next time.