Got Teacher?

Teacher Taemin

                           The next day back at school Jongin, Chanyeol, Kris, and Sehun were talking in the hallway waiting for their Calculus teacher to arrive. 

                           "Mr. Lee?!', Kris asked, clearly shocked. "Wait, but how did you get involved?"

                           "Well I was coming here to see how Taemin was doing, and I noticed that he was gone. Now I would've shrugged it off, but Taemin never leaves his door unlocked with all his belongings here. Plus the lights were on, so I figured he was still here and I went to go find him. I almost turned the corner when I heard shouting, and I immediately knew it was Taemin."

                           "So did he-", Chanyeol started.

                           "No! Never. We didn't say anything, but if this happens again, i'm going to the principal with this.", Jongin snarled.

                           "Wow, what do ya know. Our physics teacher is a e", Sehun commented.

                           "I'm glad he's not my teacher.", Jongin said again.

                           "Wow wait til we tell everyon-"

                           "No, you can't. What if that damages Taemin's career?"

                           "Well Jongin you kind of are by-", Kris said.

                           "I know but I don't want to make it seem like he was or anything. You know how some students are."

                           "Fine. But we stil know he's a e.", Sehun mumbled.

                           The bell had just rang, and Mr. Lee was nowhere to be seen. The whole class stood in the hallway, wondering where their young teacher could be. 

                           Thirty minutes had gone by and still no sign of Mr. Lee. Jongin was beginning to feel frustrated, and paced along the hallway. The loss he was starting to fell was settling in now, and he didn't think he could take going a whole day without seeing him. He whipped out his cellphone and texted him.

                           Eventually the principal came along with a substitute.

                           "Alright, this'll be you guys' teacher until we can get a hold of Mr. Lee. Treat him with respect or you'll pay the price." With that he gave the substitute the key, and left him to his own devices. He quickly let the class in and he sat in Mr. Lee's desk. Jongin didn't know why, but he felt a pang of annoyance come up when he saw that.

                           He wanted to shout at the man to get out of his boyfriend's desk, but of course he couldn't do that. So he decided to keep quiet and wonder where his wonderful boyfriend was.

                           "Did Mr. Lee tell you he wasn't coming today?", Kris leaned up to ask Jongin.

                           "No.", he said slightly frustrated. "I have no idea where he is.", he whispered.

                           Kris then leaned back in his seat and continued to work on the assignment given for the day. Jongin on the other hand didn't feel like working right now, as he grew a bit panicked about where Taemin could be. He hasn't missed a day since he started working at the school this year. Jongin sunk down in his seat for the rest of class. He would talk to Mr. Kim next class and ask him where Taemin was.

                           ****

                          As soon as the four entered their English class Jongin immediately went to Mr. Kim's desk. 

                          "Excuse me, Mr. Kim?" He turned around instantly at the sound of his name.

                          "Yes Jongin?"

                          "Um. Mr. Lee wasn't there today, so I was wondering if you knew where he was.", Jongin said sheepishly.

                          Mr. Kim made a face of confusion. "What do you mean? When I left the apartment he was getting dressed. Where could he have gone?"

                          "I have no clue, but he wasn't there in class today."

                          "I'll have to call him on my lunch break.", Mr. Kim said before turning to the class.

                          Jongin went to go take his seat next to his friends.

                          "No luck?", Sehun asked.

                          "Nope."

                         He decided to leave the subject alone just until he was done with school, then try to figure where Taemin was today. He didn't answer Jongin's texts, and he didn't even notify the school that he was going to be out. Jongin reached into his backpack for his materials and began to listen to the lesson.

                         ****

                         At the end of the day Jongin started on his way back to Mr. Kim's classroom to see if he had heard from Taemin. He was almost there when the door to the teacher's swung open. Jongin stopped for a mere second, a bit startled by it. Nevertheless he kept on walking. But didn't get much farther when he saw the other Mr. Lee. 

                        The tall and eted teacher didn't look like he had had the happiest day today. And when he saw Jongin, his frown turned into a hint of anger. Jongin mentally and physically prepared himself just in case he had to defend himself. 

                        "Kim Jongin, that's the name. Well you did a good job helping your teacher the other day. But I warn you, next time, isn't your time to be the good samaritan.", he threatened in a low voice.

                        "And what if I am?", Jongin challenged, getting angrier by the second.

                        "Then you won't like the outcome." After that the other Mr. Lee walked off without another word. A smirk painted on his lips. Jongin resisted the urge to lift his fist and throw a punch at him, knowing that will just get him in deep waters.   

                       He continued to his walk to his original destination. Mr. Kim was just locking his door when he had arrived.

                        "Did he answer?"

                        "Yeah he did. But, Jongin, he just wants to be alone right now. Something really personal happened to him this morning. He wants you guys to know he'll be out for another day or two, and he said he misses you already.", Mr. Kim explained.

                        Jongin was a bit more confused than not, and tried to ask for a deeper explanation, but Kibum didn't allow it. He said that Taemin would tell him when he was ready. With that he left Jongin in the hallway.      


                        A/N: *cries* So so sorry it's so short and not even that good, but been really busy :( Hope you don't disown my story for this and the past chapters. I really wanted to update since this isn't like me to not update for like two weeks. Also please excuse the typos and erros and whatnot. Anyway trying my best, see you later!

                              Also, Lee Jinki the teacher being a little . I know. But his role in the story will be delayed for a few chapters, then it's action time lol.