Challenge

Teacher Taemin

                           Jongin walked into Mr. Lee's class for the second time of the year. He still had that cocky smirk on his face. Sitting down next to his friends, his eyes met with the teacher. He had to admit it made his heart flutter with joy. He's just a teacher.  Mr. Lee quickly tore his gaze away from Jongin and pretended to write something down until the bell rang.

                           The bell rang, Mr. Lee popped up from his chair and grabbed a stack of papers to hand out. As he want down the rows, he counted the amount of students in his class for roll; he was done passing them out, all he had to do was wait for all the students to recieve one. When he saw that everyone had a copy, he began explaining.

                           "This paper states the rules of this class and what I expect of you. Today we're just going to go over this, and then i'll clarify some things for you."

                           Jongin looked back at his friends, and imitated the teacher quietly. The boys snickered at Jongin's joke, but were careful not to let the teacher hear.

                           "Rule number one: You will come into the class in a quiet and respectful manner. This meas you will come in, find your seat, and wait for the bell to ring. Rule number two: Always come prepared. I don't need to elaborate more on that. Rule number three: You come in on time. That means you either come in before or when the bell rings or you will spend the first ten minutes of class in the hallway. We clear on the first three?"

                          The class was filled with groans, telling the teacher they understood, but they didn't really care. Meanwhile Jongin had rolled his eyes at least thirty times in the last three minutes. If this guy thought that Jongin and his friends had any time for his silly litle rules, he was sadly mistaken. Mr. Lee went back to explaining more rules, but by then, Jongin had zoned out. 

                            ****

                           Jongin was more than happy when he heard the bell ring all of a sudden. He scooped up his backpack, he patiently waited for his friends to gather their things. When they did, they walked towards the door. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Mr. Lee staring at him. He tried to avoid his gaze, he picked up his walking speed in order to get out of his classroom as fast as possible.

                          "Rules, rules, and more damn rules.", Sehun said in a mocking tone. "Will we ever learn?", he playfully questioned his friends.

                          "Nope", Jongin, Chanyeol, and Kris answered loud, laughing at themselves. 

                           "Come, we don't want to be late for diva Mr. Kim", Jongin rolled his eyes while stating. Kris' smile faltered a bit.

                           "Yeah, just hope he doesn't embarrass Kris again.", Chanyeol added. Kris didn't answer, just shook his head, and kept walking.

                          ****

                         "Like many other teachers, we'll be going over some rules and procedures.", Mr. Lee stated.

                          Jongin and his friends groaned in protest, throwing their heads back. They really couldn't take anymore, and this was only second period.

                         "There a problem boys?", Mr. Kim asked innocently.

                         "Yeah. All the damn rules are killing my vibe.", Sehun said sarcastically.

                         "Well then maybe your vibe is somewhere else. I won't have this kind of disruption in my class. Don't like it, leave.", Mr. Kim challenged.

                          Sehun didn't know what to say, he sat there, tripping over his words. He eventually settled on staying quiet. The students around him were pointing at him, snickering from his little showdown with the teacher. Jongin sat in his chair staying silent. He had to figure out a way to break this teacher. He wasn't going down without a fight. 

                          "Oh, and watch your mouth next time. Seems as if you had lost control of it."

                           Sehun was getting angry, never had he experienced this before. "How about you ing shut yours !", he shouted.

                           Mr. Kim's face turned to anger and exploded, sending Sehun to the dean's office. Sehun reluctantly got up, refusing to fight back, this time he had gone too far. He took one look back at his friends before going out the door, making sure to slam it.

                           "Hey maybe if you weren't so slick with your mouth, he wouldn't have called you a !", Chanyeol suggested angrily.

                           "Or maybe if he knew how to follow rules like normal students, he wouldn't have gotten sent to the dean's office.", Mr. Kim shot back. "Enough of this, not another word out of you, you understand?"

                           The shut their mouths, and didn't say another word. For the rest of the period, they ignored the teacher, and didn't mind anything he said. Sehun might be in big trouble.

                           ****

                           The threeboys rushed out of Mr. Kim's room, eager to find Sehun. They walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. They spotted Sehun leaning against one of the lockers, probably waiting for them. Running up to him, when he saw them coming, he began to approach them.

                           "So what happened with the dean?", Jongin asked. Sehun gave a huge sigh.

                           "I have detention for the next three days after school.", he said. 

                           "That son of a teacher.", Kris snarled. 

                           "Yeah. He's really not one we should challende huh?", Chanyeol concluded. Jongin cut in.

                           "No we can challenge him, we just have to find a way to break him. We have to drive him insane. You saw the way he exploded at Sehun. He can't take someone challenging him. We push him til he's ready to go over the edge.", he explained.

                            The boys liked that idea a lot. They silently agreed on that plan, and entered the cafeteria for lunch. At least the line was shorter than yesterday, so they were happy about that. 

                             As Jongin turned around to talk to Kris, again, he was met with the annoyed gazes of his teahers. Is this gonna be a habit for them? He looked the other way, hoping that they weren't eying him. He leaned to whisper to Sehun right beside him.

                            "Are they making it a plan to follow us?"

                            "Probably. You know how much Mr. Lee wants you.", he joked. Jongin shook his head and laughed.

                            Or I want him