Christmas Dinner Pt. 2

Teacher Taemin

                          About two hours later everyone had shown up at the Kim's house for Christmas dinner. Chanyeol, Kris, and Sehun had come along with Xiumin, Chen, and Tao. They were all sitting in the game room ready to be called for dinner. But there was one problem, his friends seemed set on embarrassing him.

                          "Remember that time we were in the locker room and some kid pulled down Jongin's pants in front of everyone?!"

                          "And everyone saw what a small he had!", Kris shouted.

                          Jongin wanted the world to swallow him up right now. He didn't even want to look at Taemin and Kibum who probably wanted to laugh so bad.

                          "Remember when in sixth grade when he wanted to play double dutch and when he jumped in..", Chanyeol couldn't hold his laughter in, "he fell so hard."

                         "Oh ! That was hilarious!", Sehun had chimed in.

                          Taemin had looked over and saw how embarrassed Jongin looked. Taemin grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear.

                          "Okay guys, I think that's enough teasing for one day.", Taemin said.

                          "No, but Mr. Lee we were just about to get to the best one!", Chanyeol complained.

                          "No I think that's enough.", he said more firmly.

                          "Alright.", Chanyeol said disappointed.      

                          Ten minutes later, Jongin's mom called for everyone to gather around the dining room table. Jongin took Taemin's hand and led the two into the dining room where the adults were already waiting. When Jongin's dad was done praying for the food, the boys wasted no time and grabbed a plate to pile all the food they could onto them.

                          After everyone got their food they all went back outside to sit on the porch. They sat, ate, and had pointless talk with each other, just being friends.

                         "Man I swear your mom makes the best chicken!", Kris exclaimed.

                         "You're not lying.", Jongin replied.

                         "Yeah it is really good.", Kibum said.

                         "So guys I decided to become a poet.", Kris said all of a sudden.

                         Jongin, Sehun, and Chanyeol all sighed and rolled their eyes. They had been through this before.

                         "That's what you said about being an artist, and you quit that after like two weeks.", Jongin said.

                         "Yeah 'cause he at it.", Sehun said.

                         "Excuse me, my are doesn't . Right Chen?", he looked to his boyfriend with hopeful eyes.

                         "Of course you don't Krispy Kreme. You're a great artist." Then he looked to the rest of the group and made a face. They all laughed, and Kris pouted when he wasn't in on the joke. 

                         "Where did you get the idea that you could write poetry anyway?", Tao asked, clearly amused.

                         "From English class. I was deeply inspired when we did that unit on poetry, it made me want to be a poet."

                         "Oh god.", Sehun mumbled.

                         "Thank you Mr. Kim for making me see how great poetry can be."

                         "Your welcome Kris.", Kibum chuckled.

                         After about twenty more minutes and more pointles talk, the group was done eating, and they went back to the gameroom to play some games. 

                         "Jongin I challenge you to a round of mariokart.", Chanyeol anounced.

                         "Chanyeol we've been over this. You always challenge me and I always win."

                         "Not this time, i've been practicing."

                         "How do you practice for a game of mariokart?", Jongin laughed.

                         "Just put the game in."

                          And that Jongin did. Of course Jongin chose Luigi because he's the best character ever, and Chanyeol chose Wario. As the race started Jongin was the leader of the two. He began to surpass each of the other players. When the third lap came, Jongin crossed the finish line and won the race in first place. Chanyeol had a pout set upon his lips.

                          "You cheated!", Chanyeol accused.

                          "Chanyeol, I didn't cheat, you just ."

                          "Rematch!"

                          "Yeollie it's okay, maybe next time.", Xiumin said gently.

                          "But Xiu he-"

                           Xiumin gave him a look that made him shut up. He sat down on the couch beside Chen and Kris.

                           "You still cheated.", he muttered.

                           "I-"

                           "Come everyone it's time to open presents.", Chanyeol's dad came in to call the group into the living room.

                           The group of boys all rushed into the living room to sit with their families. Jongin went to go sit by his parents but frowned when Taemin wasn't by his side. He saw Taemin and Kibum standing quietly in the corner all by themselves. Jongin quickly beckoned for the two to come sit by him and his family. Taemin and Kibum slowly made his way over to where they were sitting, and sat down by Jongin on the floor.

                          "You guys don't have to be so shy.", he whispered to the two teachers.

                          "We didn't want to be in the way since this is a family thing.", Taemin replied.

                          "Yes and you guys are apart of it."

                          "Alright let's start with the Park's", Jongin's dad anounced.

                          All three looked at the name labeled on the gift and began to unwrap it. All three faces were in awe when they realized what they had recieved. 

                          "Thank you guys.", Chanyeol turned to his parents.

                          "Your welcome.", they both replied. Each of them had a few more gifts to open before the Wu family was next. Each of them recieved nice gifts, courtesy mostly of the Kim family. Kris' mom got a Gucci purse and a new pair of high heels. His dad was given an expensive watch and a new collection of ties since his father really like ties. Kris was given a apple watch, which he thanked his parents for, new pair of Jordans, and a computer courtesy of Jongin. 

                         The Oh family opened their presents next. Sehun's mother was given a golden necklace given to her by Jongin's mother. She was also given five new scarfs since she liked to wear scarfs alot. Sehun's father recieved new shoes and a watch also. Sehun got a new game system, thanks to his best friend. Then it was time for Jongin and his family. His dad opened his first. He smiled when he saw what they were. Tickets to a soccer (football) game on saturday. The other dads had bought their own tickets and bought his as a christmas gift seeing as Mr. Kim was a huge fan.

                         Then Jongin's mother was next. Her gift was the new Nature Republic lotion set. She smiled and thanked Sehun's mom who was the one who bought it for her. And Jongin last but not least. He recieved a new stereo set, given to him by his friends who pitched in to help pay for it. He went to hug them and thank them fo their generosity.

                        "I have two more present to give.", he said before running upstairs.

                        A few minutes later he returned with two presents, a tiny box and a regular sized box.

                        "These ones are for Taemin and Kibum." He really didn't want to do this first, but if he didn't it would ruin the moment. He gave Kibum his gift first. Kibum began to unwrap his gift and smiled from ear to ear. It was the box set from one of his favorite authors, F. Scott Fitzgerald, along with a fifty thousand won giftcard to Barnes and Noble. He jumped and down and shot out multiple thank yous.

                       Next was Taemin. He was beyond nervous about doing this in front of friends and family, but he can't not give the gift to him. He gave the gift to Taemin with shaky hands, hoping he would like it. Taemin opened the small box. His eyes grew beyond wide, his mouth hanging open. In the small box was a silver bracelet that read TAEMIN along with a pair of mathing earrings. Taemin could feels the tears creeping down his face and he pulled Jongin in for a hug and a quick kiss.

                    "Jongin this really is too much.", he muttered.

                   "No its not. When are you gonna learn that it's okay to recieve stuff.", he then grabbed Taemin's hand to plant a kiss on it.

                   This was by far the best Christmas he had ever had, and it was only gonna get better.     


                   A/N: So so so so so sorry if this really and you expected something better. And I know i've been good for a good number of days. I'm feel really bad that I know this but I really don't have time. Hopefully I can do waaaaay better next chapter. By the way pircture by FallthruStardust on deviant art. All credit goes to the owner of the picture.

                                                                                                                                                                                Author,

                                                                                                                                                                                      ZhangYixing05