Happy Valentine's Day!

Teacher Taemin

                          Jongin rang the doorbell of his boyfriend's apartment, flowers and chocolate in hand ready for a day of love. Taemin answered the door a seonds later. Not to Jongin's suprise, Taemin looked perfect as usual, dressed in a blue sweater and white pants.

                         "Lee Taemin, are you ready for a fun filled, love filled day!", Jongin said excitedly. Taemin let out a laugh.

                         "Fun filled, love filled? Sure.", Taemin laughed some more.

                         "What you don't like my valentine's day presentation?", Jongin faked hurt.

                         "Oh no baby it's not that. Just the fact that you said fun filled, love filled like it was some catchy slogan.", Taemin couldn't hold back his laughter any longer.

                         "Well if you don't like my slogan I can just go and-"

                         "Kim Jongin you get back here and take me on a fun filled, love filled day!", Taemin shouted playfully.

                         Jongin held his arm out. "Alright, let's go!"

                         ****

                         As they drove along the streets of Seoul, Taemin just had to ask.

                         "Jongin where are we going?"

                         "It's a suprise Taeminie. Just wait and see."

                         Taemin huffed in frustration. He really didn't like not being told where he was going. Why was Jongin being so damned diffiult. His instincts told him to ask three more times, and all three times Jongin gave the same answer. He told Taemin to 'wait and see'. So Taemin sat back in his seat and accepted his defeat.

                         ****

                         After about twenty more minutes of driving, they had finally reached their destination, Lotte World. Taemin gave a huge smile.

                         "Aww, you know I love this place.", Taemin cooed.

                         "That's why we're here baby. Welcome to Lotte World...part two.", Jongin laughed.

                         "Thank you!"

                         They parked the car and got to the front gate. After gaining entrance, Jongin took Taemin's hand and the two went off to have some fun.

                         "Ooh Jongin, let's go on the jungle adventure!", Taemin said.

                         "Okay baby." The two headed off to find the attraction. After finding it they got in line where they waited for about thirty minutes since the lines were so long today. They finally got in their cart and off they went. As the cart swayed along the water, the couple looked at all the colortful decorations on the walls. 

                         "Jongin it's so pretty!" Jongin chuckled in response. They came across some people on the overheard bridge, everyone waved hi to them as they cart passed by. After that the ride had ended.

                         "I love that ride.", Taemin said.

                         "Yeah me too."

                         "What do you wanna go on next babe?"

                         Taemin took a moment to decide. "Let's go on the Aeronauts Baloon ride!"

                         "Your wish is my command."

                        Again, the couple had to wait about twenty-five minutes before it was their turn to get on. Taemin and Jongin got on and the attraction had begun. The baloon "floated", and the two could see over Lotte world. They could see lots of people looking up at them as they floated along. Jongin held Taemin close as they took the time to appreciate each other's presence right now. Jongin placed a chaste kiss onto Taemin's forehead.

                        When the baloon ride came to an end they were let down slowly by the operators, and they went to find another attraction.

                        "What's next?"

                        "Hmm, I don't know. You pick."

                        "How about the bumper cars." Taemin laughed.

                        "Alright, bumper cars it is." They took each oher's hand as they walked through Lotte world trying to find the bumper cars. By the time they got there the wait time was forty-five minutes. As they waited in line they held each other trying to pass the time. They got into their cars and the cars were started up. They drove and bumped into as many people as possible. Both had huge smiles on their faces.

                        "That was more fun than expected!"

                        "See! But you didn't believe me last time."

                        After they went on many more rides. The two had a blast being together at Lotte world, it was a day that Taemin would never forget.

                        ****

                        When they had finally reached their Lotte world capacity for the day it was five o' clock in the evening. The couple left Lotte world, their hearts content with being able to be with each other practically the whole day.

                        "I just realized that we were having so much fun, that we forgot to eat!", Taemin started laughing. Jongin joined on his boyfriend's amusement.

                        "I got that covered Taeminie."

                        Taemin gave his boyfriend a look of confusion before Jongin dragged his boyfriend to the car and off they went.

                        "Where are we going now?"

                        "You'll see."

                        "Jongin really? Again with the 'you'll see' ", Taemin imitated him.

                        "Yes, just sit back and relax for now."

                        They drove for about thirty more minutes before they reached their destination. They were at a dock.

                        "Are we going fishing for our meal?", Taemin joked.

                        "You're not that far off.", Jongin mumbled.

                        Jongin led him to the boat. No, not a boat, a yacht. Taemin's eyes grew wide. Jongin smirked.

                        "Wow it's so nice!"

                        "Thanks. You ready?"

                        "Ready for what?"

                        They ended up at the front of the yacht where a table was set up. Taemin's blushed a little.

                        "Aww Jongin."

                        "Happy valentine's baby."

                        "You're too much." Jongin just had to roll his eyes.

                        "Stop that."

                        "What?"

                        "Thinking that you'e not worth doing anything for. You make me the happiest guy in the world, and this is how I thank you." Jongin led him to the chair to sit down.

                        "Wow, this all looks so good."

                        "Well thank you. I asked my mom to help me prepare it, and she set up the table for me."

                        "Both of you did a get a great job.", Taemin smiled.

                        "Thank you baby." Jongin leaned in for a kiss, to which Taemin happily obliged. Taemin and Jongin enjoyed their meal of Spicy cabbage Kimchi, Japchae, and DaeJi Bulgogi. 

                        "Everything was so delicious. I didn't know you could cook Jonginie."

                        "Yeah well with my mom's help of course."

                        "Oh come here!" Taemin smashed his lips on Jongin's. They stayed engulfed in a passionate kiss for several seconds before Jongin had to pull away. "I love you.", Taemin whispered.

                        "I love you too. Never forget that."


                       A/N: So... i'm back! I know, I take a month long vacation and suddenly decide to pop back up unexplained with a ty chapter, i'm really sorry. Recently I had transfered schools, so I have been trying to get myself settled and comfortable, along with homework these days. It's really been alot to handle but hopefully I can get back on track and start updating. I surely don't wanna let you guys down! I hope you didn't feel like tracking me down and killing me because I kinda left you guys hanging there.