Invitation

Teacher Taemin

                           **** Two months later

                           "How have you been?", his mom asked.

                           "I'm good ma.", Jongin replied.

                           "You've been out late recently, you sure?"

                           Jongin paused for a moment. He wanted to tell his mom about what was going on in his life right now, but he was also afraid of what she would say. He didn't want her to judge him or Taemin. 

                           "Ma can I tell you something?"

                           "Yes sure Nini.", she turned to smile at him.

                           "I'm.... I like someone.", he said slowly.

                           He saw his mother's featured immediately light up, and she reached for the TV remote to turn it down. 

                           "You've found a girlfriend!", she shouted. At the word girlfriend, he internally cringed. He was probably about to crush his mother's dreams, and he couldn't handle that.

                           "Actually-", he was cut off.

                           "Is she cute? Is she rich? Is she nice? Have good grades, good ambitions?" His mother started firing questions at him that he couldn't answer that fast, and he got a bit overwhelmed. He tried to get his mom's attention but she was paying him no mind.

                           "Ma. Ma. Ma!", he shouted. "He.", was all he said. He saw his mother's features fall instantly, then she gave him a look of confusion.

                            "Jongin-"

                            "Mom, i'm gay."

                            "Jongin-"

                            "I know, say it! You're disappointed. You raised me better than this, I know. But I can't help it mom, he's just so perfect. I'm sorry that i'm ruining things. I'm sorry I probably can't run the company now that i'm gay."

                            "Jongin sweetie.", she finally got his attention. "Baby I can't believe you think i'm that low, to disown you even though i've done nothing but love you. You are my baby and if you're in love, you have my blessing." She reached out to cup his cheeks; by now Jongin had tears running down his face, she ran her thumb along his cheeks to wipe them away. "I love you nini.",  she said gently.

                            "Thank you ma.", he said between sniffles. "Thank you so much and I love you too."

                            "Yes. Now what is his name?"

                            "Taemin."

                            "Is he cute?"

                            "Yes ma, he's extremely cute.", he chuckled.

                            "Is he rich?"

                            "No...he's not one of the elites."

                            "Well that's okay, you're happier."

                            "Really? You don't care that he's not rich?"

                            "No baby."

                            "Thank you ma, it means a lot."

                            His mother gave him a tight hug, then got up to walk towards the kitchen. He made sure that she was out of sight before he did a little happy dance in the living room. 

                              ****

                              Taemin and Jongin walked along the streets of Seoul happy and content with one another. Taemin smiled to himself and took Jongin's hand and grasped it. They continued to walk down the street, both silent, and looked by the various stores and shops lining the street.

                              "Hey speaking of food, what're you doing for Christmas?", Jongin asked.

                              "Um, probably gonna just be with Kibum. Why?"

                              "You're not gonna be with your family?"

                              "Uh,....no.", he said. "I'll be with Kibum."

                              "Oh. Does Kibum cook?"

                              "Kibum cooking? No.", he said.

                              "Oh well me and my family have Christmas dinner every year, do you wanna come over?", he asked hopeful.

                              "That sounds really good actually. But what about Kibum?"

                              "He can come. My mom is making lots of food because of food because Chanyeol, Kris, and Sehun and their families are coming over. Along with their Xiumin, Tao and Chen who're coming too.

                              "Wow, that's alot of people to cook for. Are you sure it's alright for me to come with Kibum?"

                              "Yeah, my mom said it'd be fine.

                               "Okay i'll tell Kibum.

                               "So what do you wanna eat now?", Jongin asked.

                               "Whatever's fine.", he replied.

                                They decided they wanted some meat, so they walked into the restaurant that made the best meat on that street. After being seated they took a look at the menu. They ordered Bulgogi and Bibimbap to eat for lunch, with a side of Kimchi being served. They sat and talked and waited for their food.

                                "You're a cutie, you know that?", Taemin said all of a sudden.

                                "Huh? Oh, thanks!", he nodded while saying so. "You too! You're a cutie too!", then realized how he said what he said. "Oh god that sounded really creepy!"

                                "No no it's alright. Thank you."

                                 He blew a sigh of relief and fell silent. He noticed Taemin was staring at him out of the corner of his eye. He slowly looked over at him.

                                 "What Taecutie?"

                                 "Taecutie? Is that my nickname now?", he raised a brow.

                                 "Yeah, it's cute.", he exclaimed.

                                 "Well, thank you.", he chuckled.

                                 The waiter finally came back with the food, making Jongin's mouth water at how great it smelled. As soon as the waiter walked away, he didn't hesitate to dig right in, leaving Taemin to look at him in amusement. 

                                 "Hungry?", he raised an eyebrow again.

                                 "Kind of.", he said sheepishly.

                                 Taemin stared at him then laughed.

                                  "You really are cute.", he mumbled.

                                  After finishing their meal, Jongin paid for the meal, and they left the restaurant. 

                                  "That was really good thanks for buying me lunch again."

                                  "No problem Teacutie."

                                  Taemin chuckled. "Please, not in public.", he laughed.

                                   "No, sorry that's your nickname for life."

                                   "God help me.", me mumured.

                                    ****

                                    Later that night Jongin called Sehun because he was bored and wanted to talk.

                                    "Things going well?", Sehun asked.

                                    "Yeah, it's going great. Man, he's so sweet and he's always smiling, and-"

                                    "Yes I know, he's the word's greatest boyfriend.", Sehun said sarcastically.

                                    "Okay sassy. How's it going with Tao?"

                                    "Oh, it's amazing Jongin!"

                                    He had never heard Sehun's voice get so excited in a short span of time. Clearly Tao was doing things to his friend.

                                    "He's so sweet and soft and he just makes my heart flutter with how beautiful he is!"

                                    "Yeah yeah, he's the best boyfriend ever.", Jongin replied sarcastically.

                                    "Ha ha very funny."

                                    "Hey listen, I should go.", Jongin said.

                                    "Taemin calling you?"

                                    "No! I'm just tired.", he said defensively.

                                    "Yeah okay." Sehun hung up after that leaving Jongin to his own devices in his room. He changed into some clothes for sleep and got into his bed, letting his mucles relax and he laid his head on his pillow and fell alseep.


                                     A/N: I'm back!!! Sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoyed this chapter.