Scream

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's natural instincts kicked in the moment he saw Haru's body plummet to the ground like a rock, the black Sedan car had taken her off notice while she was upset, and it came crashing into her side, shoving her unsuspecting body into the road. 

 

He ran as fast as he could to quickly scoop her battered body off the floor, despite the searing pain surging through his palm, courtesy of the injured girl herself. Chanyeol could smell the stench of blood radiating off her and knew he just had to get her to the infirmary for proper inspection; scrambling away from the accident scene with Haru in his arms, he ignored the car driver and focused all his attention on helping the very person who he hated - after all, Chanyeol couldn't exactly help it, his power is to heal, so he constantly carried the urge to help others in need, no matter who they were.

 

Dashing through the school hallways, he growled at any of the students who took notice of her bloody and wounded body, since it was a school of monsters, there were vampires going crazy over the scent of blood, but they held themselves back and knew better than to mess with a powerful alpha like Chanyeol. After reaching the infirmary, he laid her down on a bed which was decorated with pure white sheets, looking around, he groaned in annoyance when he saw no doctors or nurses around. 

 

"Goddamit!" He barked when he figured out that they must be on a lunch break. Deciding not to waste any time, he pressed his hands against Haru's injuries, the once open wounds that trickled with crimson liquid had started to heal up, new skin magically covering up any signs of the accident, especially one deep gash near the side of her forehead which kept pumping out blood, dripping down the features of her face and staining her white skin. 

 

The wolf washed all of Haru's blood off, grabbing a wet cloth to wipe her face of the red, but then he noticed that her black shirt was damp; carefully lifting it up, he bit his lip in worry when he saw the large bruises that decorated her ribs along with a few major cuts, which could mean a few cracked ribs - something that was extremely painful. Despite knowing it was slightly wrong to do so, he raised her shirt so that it showed everything underneath her bra to inspect more of her injuries. Chanyeol healed her torso and was careful not to put too much pressure on them during the process. 

 

He smiled at his work but decided to check Haru for anymore surprise injuries, but what he saw next was something that he had never expected to see and made his stomach drop with pity.

 

Her back was riddled with a scar, after scar, after scar. Every inch of her skin from the back of her shoulders down to her tailbone had some form of blemish, too many lines to count. He noticed that some were long and others were small and jagged - how could someone go through something like this?! He gasped when he realised that some were not that old, they had healed up of course, but none the less they looked fresh compared to the others. Just how long had this been happening?

 

Chanyeol had a gut feeling that maybe this had something to do with the place she lived in, but he pushed the thoughts away and decided to just blame it on all the fighting she had done, even though he knew it was a stupid theory, but Chanyeol didn't want to feel pity for the girl considering a num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter