Just A Touch

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had woken up before Chanyeol to get ready and have some time to myself, I sat upon some rocks that lay stacked upon the beaches entrance, the balmy wind clasped at what skin I had exposed.

I looked out to the sun that rose like a flower opening from under the glittering ocean, gifting its petals unto the world before my eyes. Amid the weaving clouds was the blush of scarlet, the warmth of tangerine that settled what nerves I had left over from the night past. My hands entwined themselves in front of me, I proceeded to plant my head on my forearms.

“What am I doing here?” I whisper to the rocks below my feet, insanely hoping that something or someone would give me a philosophical answer that would somewhat put sense back into my head - but to no avail I let out a sigh “I'm going to ruin this whole thing”

 

“Stop saying things like that, you are being ridiculous - yet again” I looked up, noticing that Chanyeol had come and somehow snuck himself next to me, already dressed and looking as if he had stepped out of a professional dressing room - he grabs my hand eagerly, ignoring my instant recoil “I’m taking you out, get your shoes on” He says rather abruptly before going back to the car and fixing the seats.

“But I don't w-”

“Shoes. On. Now” He calls from the car as I began to rise from my spot in protest, my heart thumps irregularly at his tone of voice, I walk to the car and get in the front, slamming the door.

"My sandals are in here you jackass” I mutter as I reach into the back and bring them onto my lap “Why are you being an ?”

“Because you are being a jackass to yourself, you want me to appreciate you and treat you nice? Treat yourself with some respect first” He mutters before the engine started with a roar that made me flinch slightly.

I could do nothing but stare at him and let each word sink in, I had never experienced anyone take a hard approach to try and help me before, I just gazed solemnly out of the window and out to the ongoing ocean.

“Fine” I finally whispered as I lay my head on the dashboard “I will stop being like that toward myself, will you just smile?”

I reach over and put my hand through his soft hair, I gently whisk my hand through his chocolate locks a few more times before he shows a soft smile “I don’t believe you, but if I ever hear you talking about yourself like that I will treat you the same way”

I scowl at his tactics, but I let out a soft sigh “I never knew you could be this mean”

“You haven’t seen me in the bedroom” He had muttered under his breath as I lay my head on his lap.

“What was that? Making stupid remarks again?” I pouted as I looked up to him driving, he had a devilish smirk upon his lips, he exhaled deeply.

“Nothing love, close your eyes for a while” He gently yet swiftly ducked down to kiss me on the head before he continued driving.

I ignored his suggestion, putting my hand on his plain white shirt and feeling where his muscles protruded from his stomach smoothly, I felt my breaths become slightly shorter as his skin significantly warmed up to my touch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter