Unknown

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I lie here thinking of all the things that could happen to me in school, I feel her presence hanging over me. What was her name again, Suki?

I realised that I couldn't avoid speaking to her so I looked at the fairy, trying not to give her a glare. "What is it?" She seems to be fidgeting with her petite hands, nervous.


She avoids eye contact with me, a conversation was the last thing I wanted to get myself involved in.

"I thought you should just..uhm." Her voice is sickeningly pure and sweet. "You should know that I won't get in your way, I'm excited to share with you."

She holds out her hand with a frightened smile on her face, by nature she is kind to everyone. Strangling some part inside of me I hold back my frown and purse my lips closed, weakly shaking her hand.

"I'm Haru," I state simply, brushing down my clothes as I stand up. "I already know your name." I wander out of the door, sensing her shiver of being intimidated. I head down to the reception, rolling my eyes at the lady's ready smile which showed off her teeth.

"I need my timetable." I look her in the eyes, keeping my hands firmly by my sides. She looks at me like I have said something stupendous. "A table with all my lessons on it?"

"Oh!" She breathes, breaking from my gaze and replying with that sickening tone of voice and that smile. "Sorry I completely lost my brain for a moment." She laughs at herself expecting me to join in, I just looked at her un-amused, my lips pursed in annoyance.

"Are you going to give me it or not?" I snap, getting sick of her fake behaviour. Shocked by my tone of voice and behaviour she replies with a whisper and the sound of the printer echoes as she speaks. "Hasn't the head teacher not sent you one with your application already?"

I ball my hands into fists, is she genuinely brain dead?! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter