Opened Heart

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really asked him on a date?" Suki sits on her pink stool, combing through her hair, she looks at me in her mirror, trying to hide her smile.

"No it isn't a date, we are just going to town together" I shrug as I brush down my black dress that has cutouts along the hip line upwards, I wear a cardigan that compliments the outfit well.

I decide to wear the smallest heels I have as I want him to hurt his neck looking down at me for once, I chuckle at myself a little.

How childish am I?

"That's called a date Haru" she mutters and sees me adjusting myself but doesn't comment on how nervous I am "You look beautiful don't worry, I'll stab him if he is rude to you"

As she calls me beautiful I feel a warm sensation ripple in my chest, heat rise to my cheeks at the compliment "Thank you Suki" I roll my shoulders.

Just as I reach for my drink a knock erupts from the door, I stiffen where I'm stood.

"Have fun kids" Suki chuckles as she waves me off to the door, I inhale deeply before opening the door, seeing Chanyeol stood there casually leant against the wall.

I observe how his hands are in the pockets of his denim jeans, a white shirt covering his torso, a simple but attractive look that makes me feel overdressed.

Wait...attractive?

"Hey" He smiles, looking down at me, he removes his hands from his pockets "Shall we go then?" He holds out his hand for me as I close the door.

I hesitate, screwing my hand into a fist as I turn away from his hand and walk forward "Let's go, We should go and get some drinks first"

"That's fine" He chuckles as he simply walks beside me, deciding not to be sour about the lack of contact.

-v-

We reach the shopping centre, my eyes flickering to all the clothes that are in the store windows.

"What are you looking at?" He asks as I had stopped to look at a cardigan I spotted in a shop.

"Ah, its nothing really" I shrug "It's just a cardigan that looks nice, but cashmere is too expensive..."

I look up to him as he goes silent for a moment "Hey Haru can you go and get me some of that chocolate fudge?"

He points to the stand a few stores away, I raise my eyebrow "Why can't you get it?"

"I need to go to the bathroom" he says bluntly, I shrug as I walk past him and go over to the stand, as I ask her for the fudge I get the money out of my purse, we exchange with a smile, I hold the fudge close to me as I go back to the store where we split up.

I bump into him, he was exiting the store.

"Oh you got it, let's swap" He mutters and snatches the fudge away, replacing the fudge with the bag he has in his hand.

"What's this?" I question him, but he just walks off ahead of me "Chanyeol did you..?" I peak into the bag, seeing the exact cardigan I was looking at, the black and grey stripes fitting perfectly with the soft cashmere wool, my hand reaches into the bag to the fabric before I close the bag and go after Chanyeol.

"Hey! Take this back! It was over ₩102,000!" I grab his sleeve, he turns around and steps close to me, I catch my breath.

"Are you happy? Did you want it?"

"Yeah but-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter