Master

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body feels clouded with black heavy mist that holds me down, it's not painful, it's just irritating. I feel a wave of cold rush through my body. It is almost like a purifier since the mist that once was is no longer, I feel free, less compressed into a tight bubble.

But as the mist fades away, there stands the demon master, lay in waiting with a whip in his hand, ready to punish me for my bad once again behaviour. I gulp hard, I can almost feel the heat from the hissing flames that surround this block of earth that I so helplessly lay upon.

"You will learn your lesson" My master bellows, readying his whip. I feel my body tremble, I begin to beg for the mist to come back, for some sort of cloud to make this horrible vision go away. 

But no matter how many times I close my eyes, he still stands there with a sick, twisted smile upon his chiselled face. His hand touches my ribs - the result of a hunger strike that was to somehow 'cure' my horrible attitude towards the demons. I only now notice that I am open for the world to see, the only garments covering me is my bra and pants - no shirt, it had been torn off so that my back could be abused.

Before I get the chance to cover my exposed body, the demon picks at my rib before crushing it under his disgusting meaty fingers, I let a bloodcurdling scream escape my mouth, my body writhes around in such pain as he strikes me across the face with his wicked weapon, leaving long gashes from my eyebrow to my chin. 

My tears don't exist, not here; I don't dare show any emotion except for the maddening screams and whimpers that escape my tired mouth. I didn't know how long I could stand this torture, I just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep and all the pain away.

"Filthy mistake!" He spits at me. I accept his cruel punishment as he shoves my broken body into the wall, he applies lashes to my back. He uses my back as a canvas for his anger, his whip is the brush, I feel the paint dribbling down my back.

I can't escape this, I never will, the demon master will always find me.

He grabs my face, although I can't quite make out his from the darkness in my mind, he grips my face until it hurts, crushing my jaw between his fingers; I let out another scream and close my eyes, not wanting to see the joy dancing in his eyes.

I muster the strength to shove him away, but with that I stumbled into the flames, falling backwards into the fiery pit which is my bed.

 

 

I open my eyes again, white walls welcome me and the smell of disinfectant burns my once pleased nostrils. I feel sweat bursting from my pours, my body is a hot mess. My heavy breathing is followed by a racing heart that tries to keep up, I let my eyes flicker over to a chair, where a fearful yet willing fairy sits.

She lets out a kind smile before cautiously standing up, but she doesn't touch me, she had already learnt her lesson.

Had I another nightmare?

I still feel the sickening pain in my body, the way he looked at me as I was so exposed, it made me sick. Not only physically but also mentally scarring me, making me afraid to this day of anyone touching me.

He was my master that was in charge of torturing me for years, but why don't I remember his face.

"Haru?" Suki's soft voice enters my ears like silk, my eyes flicker back to her as I had been staring into the distance without realising. I sit up in the bed, the whiteness of the room begins to hurt my eyes; it makes me sick being in such a bright room, being too used to the dark. 

"What?" I say simply, my voice is monotonous - and I can't seem to change it.

"I guess you are alright now, aren't you?" I nod, although I can't feel my heart beating in my chest like I usually do, I don't feel as aware of myself as I usually am ."Good, I should mention Chanyeol came and healed you. You got hit by a car and Chanyeol brought you here, it's alright if you don't remember, you hit your head really bad you got blood everywhere... but it's okay now you don't have any scars or bruising from the accident."   

My hearing cut off as soon as she mentioned Chanyeol, I feel my chest tighten, I want to vomit. He helped me after what I did to him? What a foolish wolf! 

"Thank you for looking after me," I say awkwardly as I get up from the bed, I don't feel woozy or weak, just not myself. I notice Suki jump out of my way, I'm startled at her sudden movement and unconsciously jerked in reaction, I get angry at myself and grimace.

"It's no problem Haru, I'm your roommate." I notice she hangs her head to talk to me, almost like I would for the master. I swallow hard and my hand violently shakes as I lightly reach out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter