Chapter 8

As long as you alive: chaptered

Chanyeol waits for Sehun patiently, but staying still is not his forte making him yawn only after a few minutes. His eyes are getting heavier by the second and soon he falls asleep. Sehun on the other hand, walking around trying to cool his head, to calm his heart. When he feels like he can thinks clearly without letting emotion getting the better off him, Sehun walks home. He just only taking a few steps inside his house when he catches Chanyeol sleeping on the couch.

“You’re still as careless as ever, Park Chanyeol. Knowing fully well how I feel about you, how can you be sleeping so soundly?” Sehun asks, looking lovingly at Chanyeol. He then kneels and pick Chanyeol up and bring Chanyeol to his room, their room. Sehun places Chanyeol carefully on the bed. Chanyeol automatically getting himself comfortable. Sehun chuckles before leaving Chanyeol to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

20 February 2012

Isaac runs away along the school hallway, being chase by several students. The leader of the group just found out that Isaac hacks into his phone to make his partner thought he was cheating. The leader wouldn’t know if not for Isaac famous signature.

“Isaac…” He shouts angrily running for the man while Isaac smirks wide. Isaac then stumbles into Chanyeol who just come out from his drama practice and Baekhyun stares boringly at the body pile.

“What kind of mess did you do this time, Jung?” Baekhyun asks knowingly but looks in alarm when he heard someone shouting Isaac’s name.

“Hell, of all people to be mess with.” Baekhyun said in hurry as he starts running away along with Isaac who has already drags the confuse Chanyeol with him. Unfortunately, the group catches up with three of them, since dragging not fully aware Chanyeol is difficult. They ends up in a brawl when shockingly Chanyeol throws the first punch.

“Stop bothering Isaac. He won’t mess with you if you’re being kind to him in the first place.” Chanyeol defend angrily. Isaac smiles wide and Baekhyun grunt annoyingly. He kneed one of the dude who dare to mess his shirt. They were fighting for several minutes when a group of student walks toward them, leads by Jongdae.

“Hyuk, it’s the student council.” One of them points out and the leader widen his eyes in horror.

“, Jongdae with them. Scatter.” Hyuk calls and all of them runs away leaving Isaac, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in a mess. Jongdae stops to watch his friends.

“You look horrible.” Jongdae comments casually. Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

“Thanks for pointing it out, Jongdae.” Baekhyun said grumpily making both Chanyeol and Isaac laugh. Jongdae chuckles too. He dismiss the other students that follow him.

“Why Hyuk?” Jongdae asks taking a seat next to Chanyeol.

“Yeah, why of all people, you want to mess with that Jang Shi Hyuk, you stupid Jung Isaac? He’s not afraid of anything or anyone safe for Jongdae.” Baekhyun said dissatisfied.

“Hyuk has a crush on Jongdae. He turns jelly every time Chendae in his vicinity.” Chanyeol points out making Baekhyun looks shockingly at Jongdae. Jongdae simply shrug his shoulder.

“That’s what I thought. Then I caught Hyuk shoving his tongue into Jieun’s…so that’s why.” Isaac explains casually making both Chanyeol and Jongdae laugh. Baekhyun groans, annoyed.

“For god sake Isaac, Hyuk and Chen were not even dating for you to take revenge for him. If not for our fathers were such a good friend, I don’t even want to get involve with you.” Baekhyun complains and Isaac keeps on laughing.

“Don’t be so mean Baekkie. You know that Yeollie love me right?” Isaac said.

“Don’t involve me in your bickering.” Chanyeol defends and Baekhyun can only groan. Jongdae looks at Chanyeol.

“Yeollie, you should be worried more about yourself.” Jongdae said calm. Chanyeol looks confusedly at him. Isaac smiles guiltily at Chanyeol while Baekhyun sigh.

“I’m not holding any information if he ever ask me.” Baekhyun said with victorious smirk. Now, it was Isaac turns to groan. Chanyeol tilts his head in confusion.

“What happen exactly?” Chanyeol asks curious not really realizing his jaw has turn blue.

“Just know that Sehun won’t be pleased if he sees you this evening.” Jongdae explains making Chanyeol pout.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chanyeol tiptoed to enter the room when he realizes Sehun already waiting for him. Chanyeol gulps.

“You’re late.” Sehun said short and Chanyeol tries his best to act like nothing happen. Sehun looks directly at him and Chanyeol gulps again when Sehun starts to glare.

“What happen to your jaw?” Sehun asks and Chanyeol feels like he’s already breaking into cold sweat.

“Sehunnie, actually I…really, it was just an accident…” Chanyeol tries to reason out but Sehun drags him out of the student council room until they reach the cafeteria. Chanyeol looks worriedly at all the second year students that were having their break now and he catches Isaac sitting with Baekhyun and Jongdae at one ends. Chanyeol wants to run away, but Sehun keeps dragging him toward them.

“Sehun, Yeollie, why are you guys here?” Jongdae asks casually while Isaac tries his best to hide and Baekhyun smiles victoriously.

“You’re dead.” Baekhyun whispers to Isaac making Isaac glare at him.

“Jung Isaac, I have some words to say…” Sehun speaks when suddenly Chanyeol starts babbling.

“I don’t even said anything to him, he don’t even asks. I try to explain and he just drag me here… really I’m trying to help…” Chanyeol keeps on talking not really realizing that Sehun already release him. He stops when Sehun hold his face.

“Yeollie, you’re being too loud.” Sehun said before kissing him. Chanyeol eyes widen. He don’t expect Sehun to kiss him first…especially in public. Chanyeol gasps and Sehun hold him and kiss him deeply again. Chanyeol was panting when Sehun release him.

“He’s mine. If you want to involve him in your antique, please don’t hurt him.” Sehun warns, shooting laser toward Isaac before he pulls Chanyeol away. Isaac frowns in confusion before Jongdae burst into laughter. Baekhyun shook his head and sighs.

“What was that?” Isaac asks after coming back to his sense.

“I never thought Sehun have the ability to be jealous.” Jongdae comments making Baekhyun scoffs.

“He just wants to avoid Chanyeol constant complaining about his bruised face.’ Baekhyun said knowingly making Jongdae and Isaac chuckle.

“But the act earlier was shocking. I don’t expect that coming from Sehun.” Baekhyun said as both Jongdae and Isaac nod.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sehun kiss Chanyeol again not long after when Chanyeol keeps on complaining that his first kiss wasn’t that romantic like he imagines.

Present day…

When Chanyeol wakes up, Sehun is already changed into his casual cloth. Sehun was typing in his computer when he realizes Chanyeol walking out of the room with bed hair and messy cloth.

“Why are you not waking me up?” Chanyeol complains messing his hair and pout making Sehun tries with all his might not to just jump and kiss that pout senseless. Chanyeol winces.

“Aah, I forget that you broke my lips.” Chanyeol points out as he checks his bruised jaw. Sehun gulps. He then motion for Chanyeol to sit in front of him. Chanyeol obeys wordlessly and stay silent when Sehun kneels in front of him with first aid in his left hand.

“I’m sorry, I let my emotion get the better of me. I never mean to hurt you. I’m sorry.” Sehun apologizes sincerely. He then looks up and see Chanyeol looks calmly at him. Chanyeol smiles.

“I won’t be a man if I can’t receive a few punch. Besides, I kind of deserve it right?”  Chanyeol points out, looking a bit guilty. Sehun just smiles softly and proceed to put some medicine on Chanyeol when Chanyeol stop Sehun’s arm. Chanyeol looks at Sehun for a while before releasing his arm with a sigh.

“There’s nothing I say that can stop him from doing this.” Chanyeol thought as he let Sehun treat his wound. He winces when Sehun accidentally rubs his jaw a bit hard. Sehun chuckles.

“You were always like this no matter how many times you were involve in Isaac fights. You always ends up being the one injured the most and you’ll whine to me to treat you. You like it so much because every time I’m done, I’ll…” Sehun paused. He stares at Chanyeol for a while, making Chanyeol gulps nervously. Sehun then smiles.

“All done. I had inform Kai that both of us won’t be coming in today, so you can go straight home.” Sehun said before walking away. Chanyeol release a relief sigh. Sehun watches Chanyeol walking out with a sad smile.

“Why are you in this condition, Park Chanyeol?” Sehun asks worriedly as he sees Chanyeol battered, obviously from a fight. Chanyeol smiles wide.

“Teat me, Hunnie.” He said not really caring. Sehun sighs and starts treating him and Chanyeol keeps on smiling despite constant wince, looking very pleased.

“It seems like you enjoy being hurt.” Sehun comments looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head.

“No, I hate it. It’s painful and hurt a lot. But I love what comes of it. You’ll treat me and…kiss me after that…” The last words were whispers but Sehun hears it nevertheless. Sehun shook his head.

“If you want me to kiss you, you just need to ask. You don’t have to injure yourself.” Sehun said before pulling Chanyeol for a kiss.

“I’ll let myself being haunted by our past memories together so you can build new memories of our present. You’ll come to me and I’ll wait patiently…and this time, I’ll be the one that love you more.” Sehun whispers as he eyes the velvet box on the tables. He smiles.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chanyeol comes home and sees that Irene was getting ready to go somewhere. Little Nari is sleeping peacefully in her crib.

“Are we going somewhere?” Chanyeol asks shocking Irene. Irene smiles and help Chanyeol takes off his coat and hang it.

“Appa asks us to come for dinner. You should get ready. I’ve prepared your cloth on the bed.” Irene explains and Chanyeol silently comply. When Chanyeol comes out, he can’t help but frown.

“Dear, don’t you think we’re being too fancy for dinner at your parent?” Chanyeol asks examining his cloth. Irene looks out from the kitchen. She laughs.

“Honey, that’s the wrong one. Let me help you.” Irene said as she helps Chanyeol to change into a more casual clothes.

“Why are we going for dinner out of sudden?” Chanyeol asks while Irene style his hair.

“Appa said my brother is coming back.” Irene explains and Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

“What’s so amazing with Ivan coming back? He wasn’t gone that long, even when I wish he is.” Chanyeol said grumpily making Irene chuckles.

“I won’t ask you to come if it’s just Ivan. You’ll just ends up bickering with him. I don’t understand why he can’t get along with you.” Irene comments, smiling wide, satisfied with Chanyeol’s hair.

“Isn’t is because of his ty personality?” Chanyeol points out and Irene laughs harder.

“I can’t deny that reason.” Irene agrees knowing fully well how her older brother always found reason to tick Chanyeol off.

“My second brother is coming back.” Irene said and that makes Chanyeol frowns.

“Isaac? I thought your father removes him from the family registry.” Chanyeol said trying to recall the time Irene explains about her family.

“No parents can actually do that to their children.” Irene states and Chanyeol nods before his eyes widen suddenly.

“Is he anywhere like Ivan? I can’t stand having two evil Jung’s messing with me. I’ll go crazy.” Chanyeol said worriedly and Irene raise her eyebrows at the comments.

“Hey, I’m a Jung too before I become a Park you know.” Irene said jokingly and Chanyeol smiles confidently.

“Because my name has neutralized you.” He teases and both of them laugh.

“Don’t worry, Isaac is the complete opposite of Ivan.” Irene assures and Chanyeol nods in relieve.

................................................................................................

A/n: i just realized that in this story one-shot, i make Chanyeol have a son and in here he has a daughter. sorry for the mistake.