Chapter 19

As long as you alive: chaptered

Sehun comes home a bit later than he usually did. He walks across the empty hallway and stop when Chanyeol’s back view catches his eyes. Chanyeol is too focus in his cooking he doesn’t realize Sehun standing at the doorframe. Sehun stares from the doorway, raking his eyes over the back view presented to him. He feels like his eyes has been turned into one of those x-ray machine because instead of seeing Chanyeol in an old t-shirt, with too big neck line and a sweat pant a bit shorter for Chanyeol, because it is Sehun’s, not his, Sehun sees skin. He gulps visibly. Skins and all the sensitive spots Sehun knows by heart will make Chanyeol become undone if given special attention, preferably underneath him. Sehun backs away as he realizes the growing tent in his pant. Sehun curses slowly.

“Visual stimulation be damned.” He said slows and somehow Chanyeol catches his movement and turn to look at Sehun, ice-cream filling his mouth.

“Sehun! I didn’t hear you come in.” Chanyeol said as he the ice-cream he pulls out to talk. Sehun gulps again, eyes trailing the muscle that circling around the delicious treat. Sehun curses again, because Chanyeol is a messy eater when it comes to desserts and Hell! Of all Flavor! It has to be Vanilla! If Sehun doesn’t know any better, he’ll think that Chanyeol purposely trying to seduce him, but seeing how Chanyeol looks and blinks at him with that innocent and unknowing eyes, seduce him he did, but being damn oblivious about it. Sehun knows right then that he’s in a deep, very deep .

“I’ll take shower first.” Sehun said, not really trusting himself to talk in a longer sentences and excuses himself.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When Sehun emerges from the bathroom after taking his not so little problem, he braces himself to walk to the kitchen and he finds Chanyeol already waiting at the table, seat facing him.

“Sehun, what takes you so long? The food is getting cold.” Chanyeol asks and Sehun can only smile, because there’s no way he’ll tell Chanyeol what he was doing in the bathroom prior.

“Let’s eat.” Sehun said short and Chanyeol wordlessly comply with a shrugged. Throughout the dinner, Sehun only manages to eat 2 to 3 spoons of his meals since he keep on being distracted by Chanyeol who keeps pulling his shirt that constantly sliding off his shoulder.

“I’ll burn that shirt for my own sanity.” Sehun thought in irritation since he really, really, really don’t want another cold shower. Sehun takes a deep breath. A very deep one. He looks at Chanyeol making the man stops and looks innocently at him. Sehun sighs.

“Yeol, why are you wearing that old shirt?” Sehun asks trying to sound as calm as possible. Chanyeol turns to look at his once again exposed shoulder.

“It looks comfy.” Chanyeol answers as he obliviously pull the shirt to his right side so that only one side of his shoulder is expose rather than two. Sehun groans, literally. He feels the increasing pain coming to both of his head.

“You don’t look comfortable to me.” Sehun said, still trying his best to be the rational one in their relationship. Chanyeol unexpectedly pout.

“Do I have to change?” Chanyeol asks, eyes wide and still pouting. Sehun wants to curse. He really really do, but if he submit to that, Chanyeol will be shocked and probably be afraid of him. Sehun wants to avoid that outcome at any costs so he takes another deep breath.

“You should Yeollie. That shirt is too big for you. It’s cold tonight and that shirt won’t be much of protection if you want a good night sleep.” Sehun pauses. Chanyeol seems like he’s thinking.

“Unless, you don’t mind sharing the bed with me and let me hug you so that I can keep you warm.” Sehun pauses again as his mind already imagining the scene. Chanyeol’s eyes widen. He remains silent when Sehun speaks up again.

“We can also shares body heat directly, preferably free of clothes. It always end way hotter with both of us when…” Sehun trails as he start losing it fast as his imagination running wild and Chanyeol can’t be anymore red than he already is.

‘I can show you properly how much I love you when I…” Sehun mumbles dreamily and Chanyeol shouts out of embarrassment.

“Fine! I’ll go and get change.” Chanyeol announces before running away and shutting close the door to the bedroom. The loud sound break Sehun from his trance.

“What have I done?” Sehun said as he palmed his face. It was several minutes later when the door open again and Chanyeol peeks out in a properly fitted shirt. Sehun is still sitting in his chair, since standing up prove to be painful for his lower anatomy.

“Sehun, you can use the bed. It’s yours to begin with. But hands off me. I prefer blanket more at this moment to keep me warm.” Chanyeol warns before disappearing inside. Sehun release the breath he didn’t realize he was holding.

“God is testing me and I’m definitely going to hell.” Sehun comments not really catching Chanyeol earlier words ‘at the moment’.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chanyeol wakes up when he feels something hard poking his behind. He starts blushing but ends up in shiver when he feels Sehun’s hot breath ghosting over his neck. Chanyeol crawls away silently as fast as he can and sees Sehun still sleeping deeply. Chanyeol blushes harder when his eyes catch Sehun’s obvious bulge.

“I better go and get myself clean.” Chanyeol said before crawling into the bathroom. When he’s safely under the rain of water did Chanyeol start thinking about the situation he’s in. He’s fully aware of Sehun’s struggle. Chanyeol might be slow and painfully oblivious at times, but he’s not stupid. He understand it too. When he was married, it was quite torturous when Irene walks around in towel clad and all he can do is just watch.

“I feel bad, what can I do to help?” Chanyeol wonders for a while when he suddenly remembers the talk he had when he visited Dr. Kim last time.

“You can try regain you memories by reliving you old life.” Dr. Kim suggest and Chanyeol knows the best way to achieve that and help Sehun at the same time.

“I should call Baekhyun and pay him a visit.” Chanyeol decides feeling somehow accomplished.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When Chanyeol walks out of the bathroom, Sehun is no longer on the bed. Chanyeol walks out to the kitchen after putting on some clothes and sees Sehun is already there, apparently struggling to differentiate which bottle in his hand contains sugar. Chanyeol smiles at the sight. He walks toward Sehun and effortlessly pick the sugar and finish the tea Sehun started.

“This make me wonder, between both of us, whose pampering who’s the most.” Chanyeol comments simply as Sehun stares at him.

“We’re more similar to each other than what we think. We’re both territorial and possessive. The guys say that I’m way too jealous and controlling at times, they obviously never sees you when you’re in the kitchen.” Sehun said and Chanyeol can’t help but chuckle at the statement. What Sehun said rings some truth. Chanyeol change into a completely different person when someone touch something of his, or rather someone, his kitchen and Sehun. (He don’t remember the Sehun part though).

“You should told me later how possessive am I over you, but now I want to search the fragments of my memories. Maybe I should start with our high school.” Chanyeol said which catch Sehun’s attention.

“Are you going there?” Sehun asks. Chanyeol nods.

“Dr. Kim advises me to do so.” Chanyeol answers.

“With who?” Sehun asks again and Chanyeol can catch the growing irritation in Sehun’s voice.

“I’m planning to call Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said calm. Sehun starts frowning.

“Alone?” Sehun said and Chanyeol can’t help but frown at Sehun’s tone.

“I guess so, unless Jongdae is there too. Both of them are nearly inseparable.” Chanyeol states as he realize Sehun’s frown getting deeper.

“I’ll go with you.” Sehun decides suddenly and Chanyeol don’t know whether he should be shock or worried. Sehun is jealous only by the prospect of him being alone with Baekhyun, his supposedly best friend.

“I wonder how it is to taste Sehun’s full blown jealousy.” Chanyeol thought somehow amused and feeling slightly joyed knowing someone love him that much.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Baekhyun already waiting for them at the gate when they arrive several minutes later. Baekhyun eyes the silent frowning Sehun and throws Chanyeol a questioning glare. Chanyeol simply shrugged with a small smile. Baekhyun sighs.

“Which part of the school that you wish to visit first?” Baekhyun asks breaking their silent conversation.

“I don’t…” Chanyeol starts but Sehun cuts him.

“Students council room. We spent most of our time there.” Sehun said still frowning making Chanyeol throw him a bewildered look. Baekhyun sense the tension and realize the situation. He sighs.

“Of course, Sehun and his possessiveness. It makes him on edge knowing Chanyeol will be alone with him.” Baekhyun thought, shaking his head not believing himself that he forget about that one bad trait of Sehun.

“Jongdae is there. He’ll be the one giving the tour to Chanyeol. Seriously Sehun, if we so wanted it, we’ll be an item way before you lays your eyes on Chanyeol. Stop being a sensitive prick. I can’t help it if both Chanyeol and I were so natural at skinship that it hurts your pride.” Baekhyun shoots, purposely picking a fight. Sehun was so distraught before, that Baekhyun miss their constant batter. Sehun throws Baekhyun a killing glare.

“Are you saying that if I let Yeollie come here by himself, you’ll throw yourself all over him?” Sehun inquires, voices tense and Chanyeol feels sudden chill seeing Baekhyun growing smirk. He was loss for words seeing the two guys going head to head and almost jump in shock when he feels sudden tap on his shoulder.

“Sorry if I scare you.” Jongdae said with a smile as he observe Sehun and Baekhyun shouting at each other dully. Chanyeol smiles awkwardly.

“Are they always like that?” Chanyeol asks pointing to the guys who somehow already moves further away from him.

“All the time. It’s a good thing that I decide to come when Baek take longer than usual am I?” Jongdae said as Chanyeol instantly nods. Jongdae chuckles.

“Come on, follow me. Let them blow off some steam. Both of them need it.” Jongdae said guiding Chanyeol away from the bantering couple when suddenly they hears Baekhyun shouts.

“I’ve seen Chanyeol 10 years earlier than you.” Chanyeol almost instantly blush at the statement.

“I’ve seen him all the time and he purposely do so.” Sehun counters and Chanyeol turns beet red.

“Are you implying that I force Chanyeol to get in front of me?” Baekhyun replies and Chanyeol shut his ears with his hands. He frowns and pout.

“I don’t find it pleasant that they are talking about me like that.” Chanyeol complains as Jongdae simply chuckle.

“Believe me, they’ve reveal worse.” Jongdae comments casually and Chanyeol can’t help but whine. Jongdae chuckles again. They walks together and stop when they arrive at the students’ hall.

“This will be the first step you take to recover you memories.” Jongdae said as Chanyeol looks around and instead of seeing the present students’ hall, Chanyeol sees the view of when he first step into the school. He smiles.

“I’ll recover my memories soon.” He whispers and turns to look at Jongdae which appears a bit different from before and clad in his high school uniform. Chanyeol looks down and sees that he’s in his school uniform too.

“Chendae, tell Baekkie that I need that alone time with him.” Chanyeol said and Jongdae realize the different term Chanyeol is using. He nods.

“I’ll inform them.” Jongdae said before leaving Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks around. He smiles wider. He never thought it’ll come that easy.

“Let’s start.” He said excited.