The Answer Is Already FIxed

Alternate

A/N: Part Two of the Double Update for Chimchim's birthday!!!!!! I hope you all like it. Sorry, I put this out about an hour later than I was expecting too, but it's here now so yay! Credit for the title of the song goes to the Intro to The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt. 1 by BTS written and performed by the most amazing Min Yoongi. I decided on this for several reasons 1. The contents of the chapter which you'll see in a bit 2. The lyrics fit perfectly 3. The animation fits perfectly 4. I love Yoongi and 5. Jimin is amazing and BTS is love...yeah...so I think I basically covered it. Enjoy my gift to you all for Jimin's birthday and may we all have a wonderful year until the next time comes around for Jimin to turn another year older. Who's birthday is next? MAMA JIN AND TAETAE IN DECEMBER, JHOE IN FEBRUARY AND MIN SUGA IN MARCH! I'm just now realizing they all have birthday's really close to each other...I guess that makes celebrating easier. I should stop talking. Enjoy the chapter.

 

 

 

 

Chapter Fourteen:

 

Jimin goes to the school the next day with a strange dark cloud over his head. He just feels like today is not going to go as planned. He was planning on finding Yoongi somewhere around campus today so he could talk to him about his Bestowed powers, but finding the older proved to be a harder task than he thought. Jimin searched the music rooms and the practice room that he had found Yoongi in all those days before but the older was nowhere to be seen. By the end of the day, he still couldn’t find the older and he was starting to think he might not see him at all today.

 

But Jimin couldn’t have that. He needed to talk to the orange haired rapper as soon as possible. Jimin’s face flushed with the memory of all the intimate details about himself that he had told Yoongi’s counterpart last night. Not only that but he remembers the way Yoongi had caressed his face to comfort him and wipe his frozen tears and then later grabbed him and pinned him against the wall, only to push him down onto his bed not five minutes later. Jimin would be lying if he said he didn’t feel a flash of heat run through him in every one of those moments.

 

He did his best to ignore the storm of strange feelings he was feeling in his chest and instead focused on finding Yoongi. But once school ended and the older was still nowhere to be seen, Jimin had started to give up hope. It was likely the boy probably hadn’t come to school today, maybe working hard with training. If he had shown up at all today, surely Jimin would have seen him at least once in passing.

 

Jimin had said goodbye to Taehyung (Jungkook having been strangely absent that that) as he walked off in the other direction. Jin was driving Namjoon home and he offered to give Jimin a lift, but Jimin refused because he lived in the complete opposite direction and he didn’t want to make the man go out of his way.

 

With that Jin and Namjoon left and Jimin was left to walk home by himself. The sun was setting over the trees and the sky was mixing it’s colors into an odd canvas of purples and oranges. The rays of the sun reflected in Jimin’s eyes, but as it was slowly falling behind the trees, the beams did not bother Jimin’s eyes in the slightest. Jimin kept his gaze trained upwards as he walked down the pathway that would eventually lead him to his aunt’s house.

 

As he walked down the street, he lost track of time, instead letting the warm wind rush past his face and rustle his hair. Jimin could feel that it was finally starting to cool down and the leaves on trees were starting to change color. That could only mean that autumn was coming and summer was leaving.

 

“Good riddance,” Jimin said more to the sky than to anyone else. Before he knew it, he was crossing over a bridge and to his right was a riverside trail. The purple and orange sky reflected off the water, making the stream look like a flowing path of liquid gold. Jimin stopped. He walked over to the railing and gazed down at the trail. There was green grass and bushes everywhere and a stone walking path cutting across the river, so that people could walk across without having to walk all the way around.

 

There was a walking path and Jimin could make out the silhouettes of a few ahjumma’s walking together for exercise. There was an ahjusshi or two riding by on their bikes as well. To the right of the walking path--was half a basketball court with one overhead hoop. The tips of Jimin’s mouth tilted up.

 

He heaved his backpack over one shoulder and turned down the small entrance that lead from the bridge down into the riverside trail. As Jimin made his way down the path, he realized that this probably wasn’t a good idea as there wasn’t going to be a basketball here to even play with.

 

Jimin grimaced. He wished he had the ability to conjure any object he wanted--hell, he would throw in the ability to summon a person so he could summon Yoongi and just get their talk over with. But alas, he didn’t have this ability. So instead he used the most amazing power that he and every other human on the planet possessed.

 

His imagination.

 

To an outsider, he probably looked strange, cupping his hands in the air like there was an imaginary basketball between his palms. He widened his stance and bent his knees. Jimin didn’t know much about basketball, other than what he learned when he went to a camp once when he was eleven. He hadn’t played the sport much since then, mostly because he was focused on dance, but he still had a certain fondness for the sport.

 

There was a glare coming off the overhead board. It was positioned perfectly to shoot straight into Jimin’s eyes and ruin his focus. This wasn’t going to work because his eyes were going to mess up the shot. If he took a few steps back, the ball wouldn’t go in and if he took a step forward--well, that wouldn’t work either.

 

His only solution was to close his eyes. He aimed the imaginary ball in his mind's eye and took the shot. He jumped up in the air and swished his arms and when he landed back down, he immiated a swishing noise with his mouth then started to cheer.

 

“Woo, ahh yeah, Jimin!” Jimin cuffed his mouth around his mouth and pretended like it was a crowd cheering for him, “He shoots, he scores!”

 

Jimin finds himself laughing at the hilarity of the whole situation. It was silly, yes, but in the end it made him feel slightly better about the whole day he had been having. So he lined himself up in the position to shoot his imaginary basketball again. Closing his eyes worked for him before, so he decided to do it again, seeing no harm in it.

 

He jumped and threw his arms out again. This time he could practically hear the thump of the ball hit the backboard and then swish through the net. He could even hear the bounces as the imaginary ball fell to the ground. Jimin started to smile widely and laugh at how vivid his imagination was, but then something hit his foot and his eyes snapped open.

 

A basketball lay at his feet.

 

Jimin stared down at the ball with wide eyes. What the hell? This basketball wasn’t here a few minutes ago. A chuckle from behind him makes Jimin whip around with a small yelp. Standing off to the side of the basketball court, with the purple and orange sky reflecting off the water and projecting onto his skin making him look like he was encompassed in a golden aura of light, was Min Yoongi.

 

Jimin stares at him for a moment, in deep breathes in order to calm himself down after the mild scare Yoongi had given him.

 

“I didn’t know you played basketball,” Yoongi comments, his arms crossed loosely and one leg jutted out to the side in a relaxed position.

 

“I don’t…” Jimin manages to say.

 

“Then what were you doing just now?” Yoongi asks, “acting out a play?”

 

Jimin falters. He shifts awkwardly, not sure how to explain what he was doing to the other.

 

“No,” Jimin answers, then breathes out a sigh, “I didn’t have a ball and I haven’t played in years so I figured I would just visualize it...you know, in my head.”

 

Yoongi purses his lips and nods, “It seems like a lot of things happen in your head.”

 

Jimin catches what he is implying.

 

“You would know, wouldn’t you?” Jimin is quick to reply. Yoongi shrugs his shoulder. He suddenly slips his hands under the straps of the backpack Jimin just realized he was wearing. He sets the bag down next to Jimin’s on the side of court and then walks onto the court. He grabs the ball that had been left abandoned at Jimin’s feet.

 

The older spins the ball on his middle finger and then stops. He shifts the ball so that it’s resting between the inside of his arm and his hip.

 

“You wanna play one on one?” Yoongi asks, a hint of excitement in his voice, “You know...with a real ball...in the real world.”

 

“Who’s to say what’s in my head isn’t the real world?” Jimin questions back. The side of Yoongi’s mouth quirks up in an amused smirk.

 

“You got a point there,” he muses, studying Jimin’s face with almost uncomfortable intensity.

 

There is tension in the air and as much as Jimin wants to start bombarding Yoongi with questions, he also wants to let some steam off. Playing basketball was the perfect way to do that and also get to know Yoongi as well. There were a lot of ways people could get to know one another by playing sports. They could learn what kind of person their opponent was just by watching how they played. Did Yoongi play fair or was he the type to manipulate his opponents? Was he the type to put all his energy into the game from the very start or was he the type of person who let himself have enough patience to wait and use his strength when it was really needed? Jimin wanted to know all this and more.

 

So he darted forward and snatched the ball out of Yoongi’s hold, dribbling the ball around the older and shooting the ball at the basket. It goes in easily and hits the ground a moment later. Yoongi watches him with fascination as he eventually makes his way back to the older.

 

“I guess it was never just in your head after all, huh?” Yoongi quirks. Jimin gives him a look of understanding.

 

“I’m not one for playing games,” Jimin answers.

 

“Except for basketball,” Yoongi tacks on, his words clear and not giving Jimin any room to argue.

 

“Except for basketball,” Jimin agrees, “you ready to play?”

 

Yoongi gives him a devilishly happy smile.

 

“Always.”

 

*******

 

The played for the better part of two hours. The sun had long since gone down and the street lights had come on. Yoongi was a smart player, easily able to read his opponent and Jimin came to realize that the older was much better at playing this game than him. He had yet another talent and Jimin was fascinated by just how seriously the older took playing this game.

 

Jimin had managed to carry himself pretty well in the beginning but he wasn’t a match for Yoongi’s ability. For a person so short in stature, he could jump seriously high. Jimin told the older should take up gymnastics, as he would probably be very good at it. The older declined, saying he was too lazy for that. Jimin was amused at this because here the man was playing basketball with him, drenched in sweat and never sitting still.

 

In the end, Yoongi had won the game and Jimin gave him the props he deserved. Yoongi did something next that Jimin did not expect.

 

“Do you want to go eat with me?” Yoongi asks, “my treat.”

 

“But you won, shouldn’t I be paying?” Jimin argued.

 

“Yeah, but I’m the hyung,” Yoongi stated, “the hyung should take care of the dongsaeng.”

 

Jimin didn’t know if he liked the idea of being Yoongi’s dongsaeng. He wanted to be his friend more, but he would take having a relationship with him, even if it was as a younger brother, over not having a relationship at all.

 

They had gone to a little outdoor food stall that was located a little ways away from the riverside trail. They ordered their food and sat down to eat quietly, neither one of them making the first move to break the silence.

 

“So…” Yoongi said awkwardly after taking a bite of his rice.

 

“So…” Jimin mimicked him. He picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat in silence, waiting for the older to speak first. After another few minutes, it was becoming obvious that orange haired boy was not going to say anything.

 

“You weren’t at school today,” Jimin mentions. Yoongi nods.

 

“Were you looking for me?”

 

Jimin coughs, “No!” he states defiantly but then realize it was pointless to deny it, “Ok, fine, I was.”

 

Yoongi nods again, something telling Jimin that Yoongi appreciated that he had told the truth in the end.

 

“There was an event going on down at the company and I had to be there,” Yoongi admits, “auditions and such.”

 

Jimin perks up slightly at that mention, but doesn’t discuss it further. He knew that if he started off on a different conversation topic he would never get around to asking Yoongi what he really wanted to ask.

 

“So, what made you decide to become a rapper?” Jimin questions, hoping that this will eventually lead him to where he needs to go. Yoongi pauses in his chewing, seemingly considering his answer, before swallowing and opening his mouth to answer.

 

“I don’t know,” he says lightly, “I guess it was something I always knew I was meant to do.”

 

Jimin considers this. It’s not exactly a confession but it was getting there.

 

“How’d you come up with the stage name ‘Suga’?” Jimin asks again, a slight smile on his face. If he thought about it himself, he would guess it was because of Yoongi’s smile. It wasn’t often that it graced his face, but when it did, it lit up his whole face and made him look like a sweet child.

 

“It was given to me at the company because apparently I look cute and sweet when I smile,” Yoongi answered with a shrug, “I just stuck with it.”

 

Jimin almost chokes on his rice because he couldn’t believe he had guessed right. He tries not to let his reaction show on his face so instead he takes a deep breathe. He had had enough of dancing around the topic. He might as well hint at it and see if Yoongi would just come out with it.

 

“And Hobi-hyung?” Jimin asks, “How’d he come up with his stage name ‘J-Hope’? I never got a chance to ask him.”

 

Yoongi, who had his chopsticks already halfway to his mouth, halts mid-air then slowly brings them down.

 

“How’d you know his stage name?” Yoongi asks. So that was how he was gonna play it, huh? Yoongi was going to pretend to play dumb. Well, not on Jimin’s watch.

 

“You all have such strange stage names, I have to say,” Jimin says, completely ignoring the ‘question’ Yoongi had asked, “I mean ‘Rap Monster’, ‘J-Hope’, ‘V’? Those are all very different names. I personally would have stuck with my real name.”

 

Yoongi smirks.

 

“I would have too, especially if I was supposed to have been called ‘Baby G’,” Yoongi remarks. Jimin’s heart surges. There was no way Yoongi could have known that information if he didn’t know about the other realm. The Jungkook from the other world had told him that in passing because apparently he was supposed to have been called ‘Seagull’ and they both had decided to go with their real names.

 

“So you admit it! You know about BTS!” Jimin jerks forward, accidentally dropping his chopsticks and making a loud clattering sound on the ground. Every pair of eyes in the establishment is on him now.

 

Yoongi tuts at him, “I have no idea how you keep your power a secret with how loud you announce things to the world.”

 

Jimin is fidgeting in his seat. Yoongi had finally admitted it. He knew about Jimin’s ability and he knew about the other realm.

 

“You know…”Jimin breathes, still unable to say anything else. People aren’t paying attention to them anymore so Jimin felt slightly less embarrassed but still on edge.

 

“Took you long enough to figure out,” Yoongi mumbles, picking up his meat from the bowl and eating again.

 

“Well, you weren’t exactly the most subtle about what you can do either!” Jimin shoots back in response. Yoongi stops eating again.

 

“Not here,” he says.

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s not discuss this here,” Yoongi continues, “it’s too public.”

 

*******

 

After they had finished eating and paid, Yoongi dragged him away from the restaurant and towards a nearby park. As they walked along, Jimin started to recognize the path towards his house was nearby. How had he never seen this park before?

 

They don’t sit down on a bench like Jimin assumed they might, instead they walk slowly together, following the long circular path that weaved throughout the entire area. Luckily, the park didn’t have many people in it, so they could probably talk freely without being overheard.

 

“How long have you known about me?” Jimin asked, finally breaking the silence.

 

“How long I’ve known about you or your powers?” Yoongi asks for clarification.

 

“Uh...both?” Jimin says, confused by his question.

 

“I’ve known about you since about a year ago. In our timeline that was when I first met you in the other realm, but I only found out about your powers once you found out and traveled there,” Yoongi answers.

 

“Really? Only a year has gone by of our time while they’ve known each other for almost three years now?” Jimin questions, although he doesn’t really expect Yoongi to answer, “the timeline is really screwed up.”

 

“I know,” Yoongi says, “just like how everyone seems to be older over there. But usually only by a couple of years. I’m still surprised your family aged so much.”

 

Jimin raises an eyebrow, “So you did know everything I said to that Yoongi.”

 

Yoongi chuckles, “Yeah, I remember everything that happens while you were there, although that was about two weeks ago in their time.”

 

“You are aware of the timeline over there?!” Jimin asks, surprised.

 

“Every now and then I get flashes of the events that happen over there,” Yoongi answers, “I have since I was twelve.”

 

“Is that why you zone out all the time?” Jimin asks.

 

Yoongi coughs awkwardly yet again, “Yeah...it happens at the most awkward times. Usually it happens when I sleep. I see things in more detail then.”

 

“So you got your shadow manipulating powers when you were twelve?” Jimin questions, “how’d that happen?”

 

Yoongi stops walking. Jimin almost keeps walking but then he sees that Yoongi is no longer keeping pace with him. He stops and turns around, walking back to where Yoongi is stopped.

 

“How do you know that’s my power,” Yoongi demands, “I never mentioned anything about that.”

 

Jimin searches for the best way to answer, “You probably know by now, since I’ve mentioned it so many times in the other realm, but our Jin is Bestowed as well.”

 

Yoongi nods his head, his face a bit weary.

 

“Well, when he read your aura, he could tell you were Bestowed right away and when he looked closer he saw the black stripes swirling around and that indicates a rare Bestowed power--shadow manipulation.”

 

“…” Yoongi murmurs, “And I was doing my best to avoid him ever since I found out about his powers. It’s kinda hard to do when you share all the same classes.”

 

“He saw you perform,” Jimin explains.

 

Yoongi his teeth, “That makes sense, I guess.”

 

“So...you got your powers when you were twelve?” Jimin asks again. Yoongi squares his shoulders, then starts to walk again. Jimin follows next him at a slow pace.

 

“Yeah,” he confirms, “I found out what I could do then. I don’t use that part of my power though. It’s not right to control people’s minds no matter how much they might annoy you.”

 

“But what I don’t understand is,” Jimin starts, “if your power is shadow manipulation, how do you see into the other realm? You’re not a reality hopper like me, so how can you see?”

 

“I see through my shadow,” Yoongi says simply.

 

“Oh! Well, why didn’t you just say so,” Jimin nods his head like he understands, even though he honestly has not a clue, “And how exactly do you see through your shadow?”

 

“By now, you’ve probably realized that nothing is constant between the realms,” Yoongi starts, “age, time and people...nothing is the same between the two realities. They might be similar but they are not carbon copies.”

 

“Except you,” Jimin interjects. Yoongi shakes his head.

 

“Not even me,” Yoongi deflects, “We seem similar because I have all the knowledge of the other version of me, but he has no knowledge of me. He may know another version of him exists, thanks to you running your mouth to all of them--”

 

Jimin looks down with a guilty look on his face. He didn’t know he was supposed to be keeping his abilities a secret from them.

 

“--but he doesn’t know what I’m like or how I live,” Yoongi states. “The only constant in this or any universe is the shadow.”

 

Yoongi turns to look at him, and he can probably tell by the look on Jimin’s face, that he doesn’t understand.

 

“Places can be different. Seasons, appearances, ages, even feelings. Everything can be different,” Yoongi starts, “But the shadow is always there. There is not a tangible thing in existence that does not have a shadow.”

 

Yoongi continues, “Because I have the ability to access anyone’s mind through their shadow, I can also access my own consciousness in the other reality. But only my own. The shadow acts as a transporter for my mind but I can’t stay for long periods of time. That’s why I only get flashes every now and then, unless I’m asleep.”

 

“And you’ve been getting flashes of the other realm since you were twelve?” Jimin questions, more out of how unbelievable the whole situation was rather than not understanding Yoongi.

 

“Yes,” Yoongi answers, “I’ve seen flashes of the other realm for a very long time. When I was younger I saw random faces of older men I didn’t know and they kept addressing me by my name, so I knew that I was seeing this through my own eyes. I didn’t fully realize that this was another realm until I met Hoseok.”

 

“So, wait--you saw the future of the other realm?” Jimin nearly trips over his feet, “you could see what you were going to be in the future?”

 

“No,” Yoongi answers, “The future is constantly changing, in both realms, but there are common themes that I see repeatedly. I see BTS, and I see myself--as a rapper--I’ve seen all of that since I was twelve.”

 

“But I thought you said that you didn’t know about me until last year,” Jimin asks.

 

Yoongi keeps quiet for a worrying amount of time.

 

“You were the only one I couldn’t see,” Yoongi answers, “I couldn’t see you till you showed up in the other realm for the first time, even though now I see flashes of you more than I do of anything else. I think it has something to do with your power.”

 

“I don’t understand what you mean,” Jimin protests.

 

“I mean, I think that because of your ability there are too many outcomes for your future--for BTS’s future. You're not on a straight path right now. Anything and everything could change with a single snap decision from you. So even though I can technically see all of BTS’s future, including you, if you--the Bestowed you--make a decision I don’t see coming, then their future will change.”

 

“What do you see in your future?” Jimin asks, the curiosity getting the better of him.

 

“That’s like the number one question you’re not supposed to ask,” Yoongi states to him, his pulls his hands out of his pockets and cracks his knuckles, shaking his hands out and then stuffing them back into his pockets.

 

“I’m not asking for my future,” Jimin asks, “I’m asking for yours.”

 

Yoongi considers this for moment, “Well, I know that I will be a rapper and a composer for a very long time. I know that I will continue to be friends with Hoseok for a long while--”

 

“As yes, because Hoseok is also Bestowed,” Jimin mumbles, forgetting that Yoongi didn’t already know that Jimin knew this information. Yoongi jerks to the side, giving him a weird look, but then he sighs out a strangled breath and just turns back to the front to continue walking.

 

“I guess you knew a lot more than you were letting on, huh?” Yoongi mutters.

 

“Not really,” Jimin shakes his head, “I just knew as much as Jin told me, which wasn’t much. He wanted me to ask you because you would have more accurate information.”

 

“I don’t know why he would tell you to come to me at all. Just because I also happen to have powers doesn’t mean I can help you control yours in any way,” Yoongi says.

 

“I don’t think my powers can be controlled,” Jimin says, “I just go back and forth whenever I go to sleep.”

 

“All powers can be controlled,” Yoongi says, “they can’t be shut off, but they can be controlled to a certain extent.”

 

“How?” Jimin asks. Yoongi shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Wow…” Jimin mumbles, “so helpful…”

 

“That’s why I’m wondering why you and Jin are even bother to bring me into this,” Yoongi says, “I have nothing of value to offer you.”

 

“Who said that I want something from you?” Jimin asks, slightly offended by this.

 

“Don’t you?” Yoongi asks, “otherwise you wouldn’t be talking to me. Otherwise Jin wouldn’t have sent you to me.”

 

“What are talking about?”

 

“I’ve known all of you guys for years. I’ve known of all of BTS since I was twelve and I’ve known everyone else throughout four years of high school and yet no one has ever bothered trying to talk to me before. It’s only after one of you realizes you also have powers do you come to me.”

 

Jimin stops in his tracks. Turning Yoongi around to face him.

 

“That’s not fair,” Jimin says, “I’ve only just met you but I’ve already tried to reach out to you several times--”

 

“That’s not what I’m saying--” Yoongi interrupts

 

“Then what are you saying?” Jimin turns around on him.


“What I’m saying, is why are you coming to me for this? I can’t help you. I just happen to also

know of the same realm you travel to. I can’t be of any help to you over there and I can’t help you here.”

 

“I’m not asking for your help,” Jimin says.

 

“Then what are you asking for?” Yoongi asks.

 

“Would you believe me if I said I’m asking for your friendship?!” Jimin blurts. Yoongi freezes, his mouth slightly open but then closing quickly, “I told the other Yoongi what happened to my family and believe it or not, I told him with the knowledge that you would be listening. I trusted you with that information even though I knew you had been lying to me about how much you knew me since we met. Why would I do that if I had an ulterior motive in mind?”

 

Yoongi is still quiet. His eyes are downcast and his lips are pursed.

 

“I’m here, talking to you right now, because you are like me. You have a strange power that was upon you out of the blue and you know about the other realm. No one, not even Jin, has been there. He grew up with a family of Bestowed; he knew since he was born what he was. I was all alone in everything. I lost my family, my home, and then my life as I knew it. You are the only one who knows what that’s like. And you’re my friend.”

 

Jimin stops, surprised by the amount of heat in his own voice.

 

“Even if you don’t consider yourself my friend, I consider you mine. And I consider the Yoongi from BTS my friend too. I just hope that you would come to consider me as friend too,” Jimin takes a deep breathe, finally done with his rant.

 

Yoongi stares at him for a pregnant moment, but after a moment he drops his arms which had previously been folded by his side.

 

“How do you know I don’t want something from you?” Yoongi asks, his eyes deadly serious. A shiver is sent down Jimin’s spine, “How do you know I’m not controlling your mind right now? How do you know this is not just elaborate scheme of mine to use you for your powers?”

 

In all honesty, Jimin doesn’t know how to answer that question. He doesn’t know anything and if any of his experiences as of late have taught him anything, it’s that he can never trust what he thinks is reality. What’s up could actually be down and what seems evil could actually be good. Jimin takes in a deep breathe, still staring deeply into Yoongi’s eyes.

 

“I just know,” Jimin says after a moment. He doesn’t want to mention anything about what Jin had told him about Shadow Manipulators...or about their aura connection, “I can feel it.”

 

Yoongi seems to stiffen slightly at his words--it would have almost been invisible had Jimin not been staring so intensely at the older. After a few moments, his chest visibly deflates and Jimin instantly knows that Yoongi has accepted what Jimin had said. The orange haired boy takes one hand out of his pocket and starts to pick at his cuticles with his nail. Jimin chuckles.

 

“I have the same nervous habit,” Jimin says with a smile, his eyes crinkling into crescents with amusement.

 

“I’m not nervous!” Yoongi snaps. Jimin chuckles again, finding an irritated Yoongi somehow cute.

 

“Whatever you say, hyung,” Jimin turns to walk off. He expects Yoongi to follow him, and in the next second his suspicion is proven right when Yoongi is by his side matching his walking pace. A glance at Yoongi’s face shows Jimin that he clearly wants to say something--maybe even ask something--but he didn’t know how, or if he should.

 

“Just say it,” Jimin says bluntly.

 

“Why do you trust me?” Yoongi asks, equally as bluntly, “I’ve done nothing but hide the truth from you up to now.”

 

Jimin pauses for a moment, thinking hard about what to say to Yoongi right now.

 

“I don’t think you would believe me even if I told you,” Jimin finally says, breathing out an exhale of air into the dark night.

 
 
 

A/N: So...some bad news....I have midterms next week. I KNOW I KNOW IT'S THE MOST HORRIBLE THING IN THE WORLD but I can't do anything to stop it so I regretfully must inform you all that another chapter will probably not be up for at least two weeks. This was the last of my pre-written chapters which means I need to get a move on with writing the next couple of chapters. I started on chapter fifteen but I'm not liking it so far so I may rewrite it. But I have a lot to study and do before this happens so I hope you guys are satisfied with this double (pratically triple tbh with yesterday and today combined) update and I hope it will hold you over, just for a little while, until my midterms are over. Thank you all for being so understanding and I'll talk to you all later! :)

 

ALSO TELL ME YOUR THEORIES OR THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN OR JUST IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD! Honestly guys, the best part about reading the comments is reading what you guys might think will happen or stuff you might like to see. I get a lot of ideas from the comments (not all of them I use but a lot I do) and not only does it help me to not get writers block but it also helps me find taking the time to write a lot more fun. Thanks to everyone! SARANGHAEYOOOOOO!

 

**SCREECHES LIKE J-HOPE INTO THE NIGHT**