Hold You Like The Wind, Catch You Like The Snow

Alternate

A/N: AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CHIMCHIM'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  I'm posting this chapter cuz I wanna but I also have a special surprise for everyone tomorrow for Jimin's b-day. Here we gets some more action from the BTS realm although there is more to come in the future. I just realized that I still have a lot left that I want to write for this fic. I was writing today and I was like...I'm just now getting to this part? Why is it taking me this long? Oh yeah, it's cuz I have a boat load of other I want to add. So much material to work with when your basing half the story off real life. Anyways, the credit for the title of the chapter goes to the song Try by Zach Berkman. By the way guys, all these songs I recommend for the titles you all should check out! They're all songs I hold dear. Anyway, onwards to the chapterrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

 

 

Chapter Twelve:

 

Jimin was woken by beams of light shining through the windows. As he gradually lifted his head, he found he was back in the dorms. The first thing Jimin feels is happiness. He spots Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping on the other set of bunk beds. Jimin is surprised because this was the first time he had ever woken up in this realm and everybody wasn’t already awake before him.

 

Looking at Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping, Jimin remembered the information Jin had told him last night. They were together in the other world. They were in love with each other and Jimin hadn’t even realized it. It had been so obvious yet Jimin had been completely oblivious. Jimin briefly wondered if the Jungkook and Taehyung from this realm had something going on as well.

 

From above him, the bed starts to jostle and in the next moment, Hoseok hops down from the top bunk. He’s wearing just his boxers and a long t-shirt. He turns his head sleeply and when he sees Jimin sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes, he yawns out a good morning and shuffles to the closet to get dressed.

 

Jimin looked down at his own attire. He was thankful that the Jimin of this realm always had a fully stocked closest because it wasn’t like he could travel back home, pick up some clothes and come back. No, it wasn’t like Jimin could take anything but his consciousness with him between worlds.

 

Jimin followed Hoseok out to the living room after getting dressed himself. A glance at the clock showed that it was 7 in the morning. Taehyung and Jungkook showed no signs of waking up and from the looks of it, no one else was up at the moment either.

 

“Where the hell is Jin-hyung?” Hoseok comments, “he usually always has food cooking before anyone else gets up.”

 

Jimin shrugs his shoulders because Hoseok’s guess was as good as his.

 

Hoseok walks over to the kitchen and starts a brew of coffee, all the while grumbling to himself.

 

“I guess it makes sense that he’s still sleeping,” Hoseok says after a while, “After last night, who could blame him.”

 

“What happened last night?” Jimin asks.

 

“What do you mean ‘what happened last night’?” Hoseok repeats, “the showcase, remember? You fell and almost hurt your back?”

 

“I did?” Jimin asks, all of a sudden, concerned for his body.

 

“Yeah,” Hoseok answers, “how do you not remember that--wait.”

 

Jimin looks up at Hoseok over the bowl of cereal he had made himself and gives him an expectant look, waiting for him to ask.

 

“Jimin, what day is it?” Hoseok asks.

 

Jimin shrugs, “I have no idea, last time I was here was when Yoongi was just admitted to the hospital for his appendicitis. Speaking of which, is he ok? How did the surgery go? Please don’t tell me it’s like 5 years in the future or something---”

 

Hoseok laughs, “I knew it! So you’re back again huh? Jimin of the other realm is back, gracing us with his otherworldly presence.”

 

“What happened? How much time did I miss this time?” Jimin questions.

 

“You actually didn’t miss that much this time around,” Hoseok answers, finally finished making his coffee, “only about 20 days.”

 

“Whoa, 20 days?” Jimin repeats, “last time it was 4 months and now it’s only 20 days? This reality hopping thing is not as consistent with time as it seems.”

 

Hoseok laughs taking a sip of his coffee, “It sounds super complicated to me.”

 

“Anyway,” Hoseok continues, “you didn’t miss much, well except for last night, we’ve just been doing the usual, practicing, performing, traveling, talk shows, recording, all that jazz. But we performed last night for a christmas special and you fell off the pyramid formation. Luckily you were okay, but you really scared us. We went to the clinic right after to check you up but you were fine. We’re all just really tired from last night so I’m sure that’s why no one has woken up yet. Hell even Yoongi-hyung called you from the hospital to make sure you were ok--”

 

“Yoongi’s in the hospital still? Is he ok? Why is he back there?” Jimin asks, not even bothering to ask about himself, “You still didn’t tell me how his surgery went.”

 

“He got readmitted to the hospital last week. He’s ok, just needs to be on watch because of possible infection. But his surgery was successful and we visited him the next morning although our Jimin was really freaked out about it. He kept on asking how it happened and when manager tried to explain how you helped him get Yoongi to the hospital, our Jimin started to flip out stating he couldn’t remember any of that.”

 

“Oh ,” Jimin grumbles, placing his head in his hands, “I completely forgot about that.”

 

“Yeah, by the way, Jimin, I was wondering,” Hoseok starts, “Where does our Jimin go when you are here? Because I certainly don’t think he’s in there with you.”

 

“I have no idea,” Jimin replies, “to be honest, I hadn’t really thought about it until now.”

 

“Wow,” Hoseok smirks, “way to be conceited.”

 

“No, I just mean--”Jimin starts, “I don’t know where he goes...maybe we switch places? Maybe he is in my body back in my world that’s sleeping.”

 

Hoseok nods his head, “I guess that could make sense. But have you ever thought about what might happen if your body is woken up and your mind is still here?”

 

Jimin sits stunned at the table. No, he hadn’t thought about that at all before. Now that he thought about it, there were so many unanswered questions in regards to his powers and he had no idea how to get the answers he so desperately needed. Jimin found it was best to not dwell on it, since there was nothing he could really do at that moment.

 

“I don’t know, Hyung. There’s no way for me to know any of that information,” Jimin mumbles, a little disheartened, “ this is all so new to me and I don’t know even know the extent of my ability or its limitations or anything.”

 

“That’s rough buddy,” Hoseok pats him on the shoulder, “I wish I could help but I don’t think I’d be very useful in this situation.”

 

“It’s okay,” Jimin dismisses, “actually...is it possible for me to have a couple hours off today? I really really need to call my family.”

 

“I don’t see why not,” Hoseok answers, “most of today is a resting day anyway. We can’t do much in regards to practicing when Yoongi isn’t here. He should be coming back later this evening though.”

 

“Really?” Jimin asks excitedly.

 

“Yeah,” Hoseok answers, “so go do what you need to do.”

 

********

 

Jimin had breakfast with the others once they woke up. He informed everyone that he was back from the other realm and they all greeted him in stride. He told Namjoon and Jin how he had taken their advice and made friends with their counterparts in his home realm. They were pretty happy to hear that although Hoseok kept complaining how Jimin still didn’t know his counterpart. When Jimin told him that he had actually met Hoseok from his realm and that he was a trainee dancer who worked with Yoongi’s counterpart, the older boy got super excited and started bouncing off the walls. He had a fun morning for the most part and by the time late afternoon rolled around, everyone else had scattered off to do their own thing and Jimin had decided to go for a walk in the park and try to reach his dad on the phone again.

 

Right now, Jimin was sitting on a bench looking out at the small park that was located a short distance from where they lived. It was a cold day, so Jimin had to bundle up but he didn’t really mind it all that much. The roads were slippery and it was probably going to start snowing at any moment, so there were no couples or families out and about either. All in all, Jimin had a bit of privacy and he was finding that he really needed it. His life had been so hectic these past couple of weeks.

 

He had lost his family, and fallen into the worst bout of depression he had ever experienced. He still felt depressed most of the time, but the new addition to his friends and the hope that he might be able to see his family again in this realm, made him feel better, if only slightly.

 

The news of his ability had to have been one of the biggest shocks to his life he had ever experienced, after losing his family. Jimin never considered himself special in any way, yet everything he did now was somehow out of the ordinary.

 

As he looked out and saw the sun shining down on the ice on the pathway to the park, distorted by trees and obscured by swaying leaves, Jimin felt some momentary peace.

 

Yet, he would take talking to his family again any day over peace.

 

So he quickly took his phone out of his pocket dialed the number that had gained him access to his father last time. With every ring, Jimin found himself becoming nervous. What would he say to his father? He couldn’t start breaking down in tears again, that would tip his father off that something was wrong. He couldn’t tell his father about what had happened in the other realm. Jimin couldn’t tell his father how it was all his fault that he and their family were all dead.

 

So Jimin decided he would try his best to sound normal, like the actual Jimin of this realm. He would do anything to see his family again, even if they didn’t know why or just how much he missed them.

 

Finally, his father picked up.

 

“Hello, this Park Jiseok. How may I help you?” his father’s voice rang out into the speaker. Jimin’s heart caught in his throat, but he forced himself to speak normally.

 

“Hi, Appa,” Jimin started, “it’s Jiminie.”

 

“Jimin-ah?” his father’s voice repeated, “Ah, it’s nice to hear from you, son. How are you? Why the sudden call?”

 

Jimin felt his eyes watering up again, but he quickly choked it down. Now was not the time.

 

“I’m fine, Appa,” Jimin smiled, basking in the warmth that was his father’s voice, “I just missed you and wanted to talk to you.”

 

“Ah, my son,” his father chuckles softly, “I miss you too. So does your mother.”

 

Jimin’s heart jolts, “How’s Umma? Is she doing okay?”

 

“Haha, of course, my son. Your mother is doing fine, she just misses you a lot,” his father answers.

 

“Appa,” Jimin starts, “Can I come visit you soon?”

 

“Aigoo, Jimin-ah, you have work to do! You can’t drop everything and come visit us just willy nilly,” his father scolds, “you have to work hard now and come visit us later, ok?”

 

Jimin wants to argue. He wants to go see his family now. His suspicions had been correct. His mother was alive as well as his father. The only person he hadn’t asked about was his brother.

 

“Alright, Appa,” Jimin acquiesces, “But I will come visit some time. Ah, Appa, how is Jihyo-ah? Is he doing fine?”

 

“Jihyo-ah?” his father repeats, “aigoo, look at this kid addressing his hyung in such an informal way. Your hyung is doing well with his family and his job. His wife and your cousins are doing well too. I just wish he would come visit more often. What kind of son doesn’t take care of his old aging parents?”

 

What?

 

Jimin’s mind stutters to a halt. Did his dad...did his dad just say that his younger brother, his Jihyo, had a wife and kids?

 

Jihyo was older than him in this world? Jimin was absolutely stunned. His younger brother was now his hyung and he had grown to have a job and a family of his own? And what was his father talking about ‘old age’? His parents had been in their mid thirties!

 

Jimin was having a hard time accepting this. All of this new information was overloading his brain but he couldn’t ask his father any questions.

 

“Appa!” Jimin needed a sneaky way to ask this, “what do you mean ‘old aging parents’? You and Umma are still very young.”

 

“Aigoo, this brat,” his father chuckles low and Jimin can practically see the grin on his father’s face, “this old man is already seventy, of course I’m old! I have a grown son of 35 years working an amazing job as a lawyer and another son of 19 who is an international star! I’m the luckiest old man in all of Korea!”

 

Jimin’s heart completely stops at this moment.

 

He doesn’t know what to say or what to do. All Jimin can do is sit in stunned silence, racking his brain of what to say and coming up with nothing.

 

Uh oh, Jimin-ah!” his father’s voice calls out, “I have a customer walking in right now, so I have to go ok? Look at this old man working to help your mother’s shop, aigoo. Anyway, son, I’ll talk to you later, alright?”

 

“A-appa!” Jimin calls out, still wanting to talk to his father but finding that he can’t.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I...I love you, Appa,” Jimin whispers, “tell Umma and Jihyo--uh Jihyo h-hyung that too, ok?”

 

The line is silent for a moment.

 

“I will,” his father says, “I love you too, son.”

 

The line goes dead and Jimin brings the phone down from his ear to land awkwardly on his lap.

 

His family was alive, this was true. But they were not the same as in Jimin’s world. Jimin’s parents were now elderly and his once younger brother was now almost 16 years older than him. Jimin was surprised to find out his actual age in this realm as well. He was 19 years old here whereas at home, he was only seventeen. That meant that this realm was not following the same timeline as his home universe. If he was two years older in this realm, did that mean everyone else was also older? No, it couldn’t, because Jungkook, who in his original universe was the same age as him, was now two years younger than him in this universe. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi were still older than him but not just by one year anymore. Yoongi was two years older than him and Jin was three years older.

 

Everybody’s ages were screwed up and Jimin just found himself becoming more and more confused the more people tried to explain things to him. With every parcel of information he received, he was bombarded with more questions as a result.

 

How much his parents and his brother had aged was somewhat worrying to him. But then again, they had all lost their lives so young in his own realm, so knowing that all of them got to live their whole lives out to the fullest in this realm made Jimin’s heart swell with happiness. His parents had grown old together and his baby brother had grown up, fallen in love and created a family of his own.

 

The tears that had started to accumulate in his eyes all throughout Jimin’s entire conversation with his father, were threatening to spill. With that final thought of his family getting to live the lives they never could in his world, the tears finally were set free, rolling down his cheeks and over his lips as he smiled.

 

Jimin never thought he would ever cry out of happiness, but here he was. Crying because of this miracle that had literally been Bestowed upon him. Jimin wondered who in the universe he should thank for this. This conversation Jimin had had with his father was extremely shocking and confusing yes, but just being able to hear his father's voice again had brought him the most happiness he had ever felt in a while. Jimin was still crying and he hadn't realized it but the sun was starting to set.

 

The sky was a mix of pink and orange and blue and Jimin had never seen a more beautiful sight. The clouds had rolled on by allowing the sun to let its existence be known for a fraction of a second before it had to bid the world of daytime goodbye in order for its brother to have his turn to say hello to the world of the night. Jimin could feel it in the air. The cold shiver that was actually more pleasant than stinging. The tears that had been rolling down his cheeks had become icy trails leading from his eyes as he had refrained from wiping his face.

 

Winter. It was winter in this realm. The stark opposite of the sweaty, sticky humidity of summer that was reigning supreme in his world. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle. Funny how winter was supposed to represent death and coldness of the heart, and summer was supposed to represent the vibrancy of life and yet...summer had been the one to kill Jimin's family. And winter...winter had given them back.

 

"Jimin?" A hesitant yet familiar voice calls to him.

 

Jimin whips his head to the voice faster than he intended. His vision momentarily went white and after a moment the fuzziness in his corneas faded and he could see the owner of the voice.

 

Yoongi was standing to his left, under the streetlight that was just barely turning on. For a moment, Jimin feels like a burst of energy had made its way through his body. He felt lighthearted, simply elevated. For a moment, Jimin forgets everything that he is and that Yoongi is supposed to be and lets his soul guide his actions.

 

Jimin doesn't even realize it when in the next moment, he stands up and launches himself at the older, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's small but sturdy frame.

 

"I'm so happy you're ok. You really scared me when I couldn’t come see you after your surgery," Jimin breathes and Yoongi doesn't respond. He feels Yoongi stiffen for a moment but then begin to relax as he eventually brings his own arms up to wrap around Jimin's back.

 

"They told me you were back," Yoongi voices quietly, "but you weren't answering their texts just now. I snuck out to look for you."

 

"What are you even doing out here?" Jimin asks suddenly, pushing away lightly from Yoongi, "you just got discharged from the hospital, you should be inside resting--"

 

"I'll be okay for five goddamn minutes," Yoongi says curtly. Jimin can't help but laugh. Yoongi's eyes are studying his face hard and Jimin starts to feel incredibly shy under his piercing gaze.

 

The last thing Jimin expects Yoongi to do is cup his cheeks. Jimin's face is completely ablaze now and when he feels a hiccup in his chest, he starts to worry he's gonna have a heart attack. And yet...Jimin doesn't take a single step back.

 

Yoongi rubs his thumbs just under Jimin's eyes, along his cheeks and every spanse of skin Yoongi touches leaves a trail of fire and tingling sensations.

 

"You shouldn't let your tears freeze," Yoongi says and Jimin's breath catches in his throat, realizing Yoongi not only thawed his tears but dried them too.

 

Jimin's body stays stunned under Yoongi's touch until the older removes them. Jimin feels the loss like losing a campfire in a blizzard.

 

"Th-thanks,"Jimin manages to stutter out.

 

Yoongi pulls the red beanie that Jimin had forgotten he was wearing down slightly to cover his ears.

 

"Always," Yoongi says in a light voice.

 

Jimin wants to say something in response but Yoongi beats him to it.

 

"Jin and Hoseok told me that you came out here to talk to your dad?"  

 

Yoongi has now sat down on the bench where Jimin had just sat, and initially, Jimin wants to protest, wants to tell Yoongi that he’s not well and needs to be indoors, but the irrational part of his mind wins over. Jimin sits down right next to Yoongi, in the same spot as he had just a minute ago.

 

Jimin just gives Yoongi a simple ‘yeah’ to let him know that he was right. He did come out here to talk to his dad. Jimin was hoping Yoongi wouldn’t ask any further, but of course he should have known that that wasn’t going to happen.

 

“What happened?” Yoongi asks, unconsciously pushing their shoulders together--or maybe not unconsciously. The unasked question hangs above both their heads, ‘what did you talk about that made you cry?’

 

Jimin doesn’t really want to answer. He wants to keep everything about his family to himself. But then he realizes that Yoongi and everyone else in this world already knows about him not being from this universe. They knew all about that, but they had no idea why he wanted to stay, why he wanted to be a part of this world so badly.

 

Looking at Yoongi’s sincere, yet expressionless face, Jimin is seriously tempted to tell him. But then he remembers Jin’s warning. Anything he says to the Yoongi in this world, the other Yoongi will know as well. Jimin still didn’t know the specifics to all of that, but it still made him hesitant.

 

But then again--Yoongi was the only one who knew anything about his parents. The first time he had to talked to his father on the phone, he had been having an anxiety attack. He had mumbled out many things and screamed at Yoongi to let him use his phone to talk to his dad. Jimin, technically, had already told Yoongi, albeit indirectly. Jimin had screamed about his parents being dead and that he absolutely needed to talk to them to make sure they were alive.

 

Jimin may not have stated directly that his parents weren’t alive in his world, but knowing Yoongi, he would have inferred it right away. If this Yoongi knew that his parents weren’t alive in Jimin’s home world, then the Yoongi from his world must know too. At this point, there was no point in not talking to Yoongi. Maybe there was more reason to be cautious, but Jimin threw it to the wind in that moment when a particularly strong gust weaved its way around them and onwards.

 

“I’m sure you realized by now what happened to them where I come from, right?” Jimin asks sadly after another pause, his head hanging down.

 

Unsurprisingly, Yoongi nods his head, “I figured when you kept asking me if they were alive and then promptly passed out on me.”

 

Jimin couldn’t help but chuckle at the mental image.

 

“Yeah,” he avoids Yoongi’s eyes, “sorry about that. I was just…”

 

Jimin racks his brain for a word that could even come close to describing the onslaught of emotions he had felt when realized his parents were alive.

 

“...a bit overwhelmed,” Jimin answers finally.

 

Yoongi sits patiently, waiting for Jimin to carry on. Jimin half appreciates his patience, and half wishes Yoongi would ask him questions so he wouldn’t have to actually start from the beginning and explain everything.

 

“In my world, I’m in high school,” Jimin answers. Yoongi nods at him to continue.

 

“I’m seventeen years old,” Jimin continues. Yoongi raises his eyebrows, obviously surprised. If the Yoongi from his world was listening, Jimin doubted he’d be surprised. Jimin realizes he’s not exactly answering the question, but then he gets distracted.

 

It’s started to snow. The sun has almost completely left the sky and it’s now started to snow. a single snowflake flutters from the sky and Jimin reaches his palm out to it. He catches it and it sticks for half a second before it melts and is gone forever.

 

“It’s summer in my world you know,” Jimin muses, “I hate summer.”

 

“Me too,” Yoongi answers, “it’s an overrated season. Too much pressure to do things...like go out...and move.”

 

Jimin gives another smile to this. Trust Yoongi to agree with him, although with entirely different reasonings.

 

“In other parts of the world, it doesn’t rain during the summer,” Jimin starts, “it’s just the sun and heat and that’s it. There isn’t any humidity and there aren’t any monsoons.”

 

Yoongi doesn’t respond, but Jimin is sure that the older is starting to understand where he’s going with this story. Jimin stares at the falling snow and wishes for the millionth time that he actually lived here. He has everything in this world. Why did the world he come from decide that Jimin shouldn’t have anything over there and then give him access to a whole nother world that gives it all back to him. It was like the universe was one giant bully, picking on a weaker kid just because it could. The universe saw that Jimin was happy with his life and decided that it should just take it away just for the satisfaction of seeing Jimin cry. Then when the bully gets bored of playing with a crying snot nosed kid, it throws the toy back at him, bored of playing.

 

But in his case, the universe was still playing with him.

 

“In my timeline, it was about a month ago,” Jimin starts, “my family was driving in the car on the freeway during a monsoon. Like an idiot, I was yelling at my little brother because he was poking my side and irritating me.”

 

Yoongi waits for him to continue.

 

“My mother scolded me for messing with my brother, and I had to go and argue and tell her that it was Jihyo who was messing with me,” Jimin explains, tears starting to well and his eyes. He had told Taehyung and Jungkook that his family had died but he didn’t them exactly what happened. Now, talking about it in detail, it was like reliving the pain all over again.

 

“My father intervened and turned around to tell us both to stop,” Jimin’s voice breaks, “and by the time he turned back around, there’s a car stopped in front of us so he swerves to get out of the way.”

 

Jimin no longer finds the chill in the air comforting.

 

“We went over the bridge,” Jimin finally answers, no longer crying. His face is blank and he feels like he is going numb, he feels like he did right after he found out the news that his family had died. He starts to feel like his soul has disappeared again, “they all died and I was the only one to survive.”

 

“Jimin--” Yoongi starts to say, looking worriedly at Jimin’s blank face, getting increasingly darker.

 

“I don’t deserve to be alive,” Jimin whispers, “I killed them all and now the universe is mocking me by giving me the ability to travel to a universe where they’re alive but I can never stay here. I have to go back to my own universe every night and live in a world where I’m a killer.”

 

“Jimin, you’re not a killer,” Yoongi suddenly snatches a hold of Jimin’s hand, the one that had been clawing into his leg, stopping him from digging deeper. The other hand was balled into a tight fist but at Yoongi’s touch, it starts to loosen.

 

“I am a killer,” Jimin answers blankly, his eyes devoid of all emotion, “I killed them. They died because I was being immature and fighting with my brother. We all should of died, or better yet, just me. And yet I lived. How is that fair?!”

 

Jimin’s voice had hiked up a little at the end and Yoongi tightens his hold on Jimin’s hand, then reaches over to grab the other. Both his hands are suspended in the air in front of him, and Yoongi makes it impossible for Jimin to turn away at that moment.

 

“It wasn’t your fault,” Yoongi says sternly, “you had no control over what happened and you could never have known what was going happen.”

 

“But--”

 

“The universe is a !” Yoongi spits suddenly.

 

“What?” Jimin gasps with his eyes wide. He hadn’t expected a sudden outburst from Yoongi all of a sudden.

 

“The universe is a selfish, cruel, heartless ,” Yoongi says again, “and there’s nothing we can do to change that. All we can do is live with it and try our best to make the most out of whatever ed up the universe decides to throw at us next.”

 

“What happened on the phone just now?” Yoongi asks again, “did your father say something that upset you?”

 

Some of the feeling has returned to Jimin’s body. He no longer feels numb and the cold breeze in the air starts to calm him down. He shakes his head.

 

“It didn’t upset me--”

 

“Then why did you cry?” Yoongi demands. Jimin smiles slightly, a slight quirk on the side of his face. He had to admit, Yoongi was cute when he was concerned. And demanding.

 

“I cried a bit--”

 

“Pfff, a bit,” Yoongi interrupts.

 

“As I was saying,” Jimin continues with a small laugh, his heart starting to feel better and better by the second, “I cried a bit because what my dad told me made me really happy.”

 

Yoongi sits up a bit straighter at that news. Jimin could tell by his posture that this was pleasing to him.

 

“Oh?” Yoongi quips.

 

“Yeah,” Jimin glances down and smiles, “did you know my parents are old grandparents in this world?”

 

Yoongi shakes his head, seemingly a bit offended, “I’ve actually never met your parents.”

 

Jimin smiles again at Yoongi’s expression, “Apparently, my brother, who was once my younger brother, is now my hyung.”

 

Yoongi blanches at that, breathing out a disbelieving, “No way…”

 

“Yeah,” Jimin agrees, somewhat mimicking the look of bewilderment on Yoongi’s face on his own, “He has a job and a wife and kids.”

 

“This seems more like shocking news than happy news,” Yoongi says. Jimin shrugs a shoulder.

 

“I guess the universe decided to throw this dog a bone,” Jimin answers, “Realizing that my family got to live their whole lives out in this world, made me feel like I hadn’t completely robbed them of the lives they could have had.”

 

At this statement, Yoongi looks off to the side and gives a small smile before it slips off his face and he starts to stare into space blankly. Jimin stops, Yoongi was doing it again. Checking out and staring off into nothing. Jimin wonders why this happens to both Yoongi’s he had met. Perhaps...perhaps this is what allows the Yoongi of the other world to know what goes on in this world?

 

If that’s the case, then by the time Jimin goes home tonight, the Yoongi from his world will know everything about his past.


 

And surprisingly enough, Jimin finds he doesn’t even mind.

 

 

 

A/N: DAT ROMANCEU.....dat Yoonmin.....dat Chimchim booty....all the things we live for? Can I get an Amen?! I can't tell you all how excited I am for Jimin's birthday and he's not even my bias (although he's second on the list; well, third if you count OT7). The Yoongzter is my bias and I turned the up for his birthday...speaking of which, I can't wait for March. EVERYONE'S BIRTHDAY JUST MAKES ME HAPPY OK?! First Kookie, then Namjoon, and now Chimchim and then Tae in December...just UGH! It makes me happy that everyone lived for yet another happy year and for many more to come.

 

I realize a lot of you are confused about what's going on with this story. A lot of you are confused about Yoongi and his powers and about Hoseok and Jin and Jimin and everybody! I wish I could clear up your confusion but I can't without giving away spoilers!!!!!! The only comfort I can give you is that all will be explained eventually. Maybe afterwards when I finish this story you all can go back and read it again (shameless self promotion) and maybe you'll be less confused the second time around. Anywayz, errbody, peace out for now!!!