Blue Goldfish

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
"Mmff..." Junghan groaned and squirmed feeling really hot but he was just so comfortable the pillows on this bed were nice and warm and...firm..."hmm?" Junghan lazily cracked one eye open. What he saw in front of him was a wall of flesh. "Wha?" He squirmed disoriented. Why would there be skin- "OMYGOSH!" Junghan sprung up out of Seungcheol grasp startling the older awake.
 
"Ack! What's wrong?! Whose there?!" Seungcheol jumped up with his fist in the air and eyes still tightly closed not ready to let go of sleep. It was quite a laughable sight. "What's so funny?" Seungcheol finally came back into reality and slowly let his fists crumble. "I was ready to fight!"
 
"Alright, Muhammad Ali," Junghan chuckled patting his large biceps. 
 
"Tch, you're just jealous I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee," Seungcheol joked and started jumping around and punching the air. Junghan rolled his eyes and laughed a bit before giving Seungcheol a light knock in the chest.
 
"Let's get the kids, it's awfully quiet and we slept a little too long..." It was starting to get dark outside now. Junghan left out the door and Seungcheol follow after-also a bit worried by the lack of noise. He soon let out a sigh of relief when he saw Jisoo playing with his dongsaengs quietly and the rest watching some kiddie show patiently. 
 
"They're good kids," Seungcheol smiled as he watched the kids. They heard him talk and all looked up at him simultaneously. It kind of freaked him out but he didn't want to show the kids fear. They'd make him their if they knew he was scared.
 
"Daddy! Mommy!" soon, a whole swarm of kids bum rushed the two males and latch onto them. Jun was screaming trying to tattle on Wonwoo, Jisoo was trying to show Junghan his wiggling tooth, Soonyoung wanted to show his dance while Mingyu insisted they all see his amazing drawing of all them and of course Seungkwan demanded to be picked up. 
 
"I guess they're hungry...?" Junghan thought and he knew they skipped breakfast so he should try to make a big helping of something for dinner. He went to the kitchen (followed by the pattering feet of the children) and looked into the fridge to find....absolutely nothing. It was bare, not a single container of rice was left. "How does, hyung even live??" Junghan frowned he could hear the grumbling tummies of the children. He looked to Seungcheol on what to do. "Saying this now, I'm not feeding all of them. They'll starve."
 
"Alright! New plan! Let's go grocery shopping!" he suggested in a bright manner, clapping his hands and tricking the kids into getting excited. 
 
"Okay, let's try and find some clothes for them, Doogi said that they had bought and borrowed some hand-me-downs for them," Junghan walked over to one of the kids rooms and opened the closet and found a few baskets of clothes labeled with the size on them. He later returned with shirts, pants, socks, and small briefs for the kids. He and Seungcheol quickly dressed the kids and went into the garage. "You can drive?" Junghan asked wearily. 
 
"I've been learning..."
 
"Omy God we are going to die..."
 
"Mommy! You're not suppose to say 'oh my gawd'!" Hansol reprimanded.
 
"Ah, yes, I'm sorry," Junghan patted his head carefully. "Now, go get in your car seat."
 
The car was a giant green van fitted so they all can fit in comfortably. Seungcheol got in and adjusted himself before starting the car.
 
"Stop praying. I passed the test didn't I?" Seungcheol said after witnessing Junghan freaking out and clutching the handle.
 
"I don't know, did you?" Junghan hoped for a confident yes. However, Seungcheol just smirked and shifted into reverse and turned to Junghan again.
 
"Barely."
 
Junghan was now clinging for life as Seungcheol drove messily and recklessly making the kids rave and cheer that "daddy's taking us on a roller coaster ride". Junghan was sure he was going to barf.
 
"Alright I need directions, look up the nearest grocery," Seungcheol demanded. Junghan was still in a state of shock and just followed orders with out much hesitation- the faster we get there the faster we get out the car type of thought. Just a left and another right and they were already there, thankfully.
 
"I thought I almost died." Junghan grasped for the earth glad he was still whole.
 
"But, you didn't so..." Seungcheol rolled his eyes and he got Chan out the baby seat. "We're gonna have to split up."  Seungcheol turned to Junghan. "How you wanna do this?"
 
"Well, Seungkwan wants to come with me." Junghan noted how attached to his "mom" this kid was. "I guess I'll take five and you take six."
 
"Hey why do I get an extra kid!" Seungcheol argued.
 
"Because, Chan has already fallen asleep comfortably in your arms," Junghan smirked, happy that Seungcheol didn't notice.
 
"Fine then." Seungcheol huffed and hey split up in the store.
 
Junghan took Seungkwan, Hansol, Jisoo, Seokmin, and Minghao. Seungcheol took Chan, Jihoon, Jun, Soonyoung, Mingyu, and Wonwoo. While Seungcheol's group went left, Junghan's group went right. 
 
First, Junghan's group went to the vegetable section. Junghan had a cart in which he put Seungkwan in the front and had the rest trail behind him while holding hands.
 
"No want veggies mama!" Hansol whined trying to put the broccolis back. Junghan struggled to put the green healthy food into the art because Hansol just kept taking it out. He sighed and put his hands on his hips as he shifted his weight into one leg.
 
"So you don't want to be big and strong like papa?" Junghan asked tilted his head and getting down to Hansol's height.
 
"I do...." Hansol looked down at his feet.
 
"Do you really? Because Papa eats his veggies like a good boy, but if you don't wanna be a good boy and eat your veggies then you can't be all big like your papa," Junghan tried to explain the best he could with out boring the 2 year old.
 
"I understand." Hansol nodded like a good boy and returned the vegetables back to their spot in the cart. He also raised his arms up to be placed in there as well.
 
"Mama! Want this!" Minghao was bouncing up and down about some peaches and he really looked like wanted them but they were quiet expensive.
 
"No, Minghao it's a bit expensive and I don't want them to go to waste," Junghan informed.
 
"But I want!" Minghao shoved it towards Junghan wth a more determined look. "Please?" he then pleaded with his best puppy dog face and tears in his big eyes.
 
"Yes, you want it but, it's too much!" Junghan argued. Minghao's eyes watered. Uh-oh, here come the waterworks. For a seemingly quiet kid Minghao sure did cry awfully loud. "Shh! Shh!" Junghan scrambled to hush the Chinese boy up and pulled him into his arms. "Oh no, don't you cry!" Junghan fretted. People in the store started to look at them and the long haired male was getting embarrassed. "Okay, okay, just this once I'll let you have what you want but we're gonna talk about this later!" Junghan whispered in his ear instantly stopping the crying. Junghan wiped his tears and placed the bag of peaches in there. He looked Minghao dead in the eye and gave him a stern look. "You better eat them, boy." Minghao nodded and smiled, he had gotten what he wanted. 
 
"Oooh look, mom! Let's have stew for dinner!" Jisoo pointed at a flavoring broth and Junghan thought about it for a moment.
 
"Is that what you want?" he turned to the kids and they all nodded with a collected grumble they really just want to eat something soon. Junghan didn't have to be told twice he just put in a bunch of stuff needed to make beef stew.
 
Junghan was fairing pretty well with the kids. Meanwhile, Seungcheol was walking along with his basket in the can food. He already gave in about ten times to the kids and their cereals and snacks so he felt a bit worn out and scared of what his "wife" had to say about that.
 
"Daddy, can we have fish!" Soonyoung came back all excited and shaking the fish in his hands. Chan, who was now awake, was jumping along in the excitement and clapping his hands happily along. 
 
"Hah...we can't." he argued their basket was almost overflowing this was too much.
 
"Pweeeeeeezzzzz!" Mingyu came and added and then they did the thing. The thing that Seungcheol could not resist no matter what he did. Pouty lipes and large innocent eyes looking up at him from behind long lashes. He just sighed and placed it in the basket. "Yay! Daddy!" They all cheered. Seungcheol just pinched the bridge of his nose. Really, he just can't say no to their precious puppy faces. At least he got the necessities like shampoo and toothbrushes and stuff like that. So Junghan might not really killed him.
 
"Daddy, where Jun?" Wonwoo tugged on the tired male's pants leg.
 
"Jun?" Seungcheol was still in a haze. "He's right here, no?" Seungcheol looked to his side and he saw it was a mannequin. "JUN??!" Seungcheol started to freak. How did he manage to lose a kid??? He looked high and low but there was no sign of Jun. he called him but there was no response. He turned to the kids and got down to their level. "Do you guys wanna play a game?" they all nodded heavily. "It's called 'Let's Find Jun' game!"
 
"JUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!" Soonyoung ran off into the clothing section. Mingyu and Wonwoo went to search back in the cereal isle. Seungcheol, Jihoon, and Chan went to the candy isle because he had to be there. 
 
Unfortunately, he was not.
 
"Seungcheol!" Junghan spotted the black haired male and ran towards him along with his gaggle of kids. Suengcheol cursed and tried to put on his best bullting face.
 
"Are you done?" Junghan tilted his head letting his lucious hair fall to the side.
 
"Ah, yeah...but I still gotta something to find..." Seungcheol started to sweat. 'Or rather someone,' he thought.
 
"What is it maybe I can help?" Junghan asked thoughtfully.
 
"NO!" Junghan CAN'T not know about this, he might kill Seungcheol if he knew it's only their first day and he already lost a child. 
 
"I was just asking! Jeez!" Junghan clutched at his chest with a hurt expression on his face. "Wait." Seungcheol started to sweat more than he ever did in practice. 
 
"Wh-what is it?" Seungcheol's attempt to be normal fell through the cracks. 
 
"You have five." Junghan pointed out.
 
"Five? What do you mean?" 
 
"YOU ONLY HAVE FIVE KIDS!!" Junghan shouted and pointed with wide eyes realization. Seungcheol winced, of course the motherly Junghan would notice if a child was missing at first glance. "Where is Jun???" Junghan instantly knew who was missing and started to worry and shook Seungcheol.
 
"Calm Dow-"
 
"I will not! He's Chinese and alone and the poor kid could get kidnapped!" Junghan got all delirious and tears brimmed in the edges of his eyes. It seriously pulled at Seungcheol's heart strings. 
 
"I'm sorry, we'll find him, I'm sorry..." Seungcheol took him into his arms and hugged him tightly. He felt really bad making Junghan worry so.
 
The next thing they did was contact costumer service.
 
"There has been a string of kidnappings in this area. It's a shock because this place usually has a low crime rate but, some sickos from out of town been coming here and taking our kids!" the old man behind the desk informed. This piece of info only worried the "parents" more. Junghan was about cry and went back to Seungcheol's comforting arms when they heard:
 
"Fish! Fish!" a soft voice could be heard down the way. Junghan lifted his head and both he and Seungcheol looked over to where the child voice was.
 
When they reached the isle they saw rows of fishes and pet food. Down the lane was a little boy entranced by the blue and orange gold fish and constantly repeating "fish" over and over.
 
"Jun?" Junghan started walking toward the boy cautiously. The brown haired boy snapped his head towards Junghan and his straight face lighted and he smiled. 
 
"Mama! I want fish!" he simply said.
 
Seungcheol and Junghan looked at each other before laughing. They hugged Jun tightly and gave him kisses while Junghan was spilling tears and clinging onto Jun.
 
"You gave us a real scare don't walk away like that again! You'll scare mommy!" Junghan pleaded.
 
"Mama?" Jun started to cry followed by Seungkwan who startled Chan and now they all were soon crying. Seungcheol was the only one with a dry face and he was trying to stop everyone else from crying.
 
"Let's get a goldfish," Seungcheol smiled also feeling relieved.

A/N: Hah! you thought I forgot eh? NOPE! NEVER BABES! But its later than usual because wifi ! Sorry if its still so messy and stuff I couldnt really look it over....