Bonus! 3

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
Junghan smiled, pleased with himself. He had spent the whole morning spookifying the house and the finished product made him satisfied. Skeletons decorrated here and there and his prized spider web with a realistic looking spider centered in the middle. Today was Halloween. And as such Junghan felt he needed to make this experience to be the best for him and s. They're to go trick o treating then have a small Halloween party with their friends. Junghan whistled excitedly, how he couldn't wait. Junghan set out the bowls of candy and the kids' costumes. He was proud of the outfits he picked. 
 
For Jisoo, while the boy was older he would often admire the priest on TV or in animes so Junghan got him a priest costume. It went really well with his innocent personality so this satisfied Junghan the most. For Jun he loved to be a pirate often raving about Jake and the never land pirates and how he wanted to be Captain Hook so bad. Junghan almost died at his eye patch and plastic bird whom he called "Willis" to Junghan's mild confusion. For Wonwoo, the boy didn't know what to be and Junghan didn't what to make of him. He decided that since Wonwoo was a handsome little boy he would dress up as some sort of business man. Soonyoung was easy because he wanted to be the scariest thing he knew: Jihoon. In retaliation, Jihoon dressed up as the strangest thing he knew: Soonyoung. There were chuckles to be had here. Seokmin wanted to be Harry Potter so Junghan got him little round eyed glasses and a red and yellow scarf (along with a twig that he pretended was a wand). Mingyu went the classic route and wanted to be a vampire, luckily all Junghan had to do was give him a cape. Same with Minghao he was just too cute with his little prince outfit and fluffy hair. Junghan squealed and hugged him tight. Hansol and Seungkwan did the switch as well and it was just as cute. However, his overall favorite was the baby.
 
"EEEPP!" Junghan squealed and took more pictures of his youngest. "It was such a great idea to make him a cute little boy!" it was the perfect costume because it's exactly what he is. Junghan was so even got into the spirit and dressed up.
 
"Alright, guys!" Seungcheol rolled in with his zombie get up on and a wide smile on his face. He stumbled into the living room attempting to keep in character until he saw Junghan.
 
The boy was Harley Quinn. I repeat: Harley Quinn. His hair was spray dyed and his makeup was, as Vernon and Seungkwan would say, on fleek. And suddenly it all hit Seungcheol at once. His breath, his muscles tightening, his throat going dry. It took everything in him to not just say ' it all' and jump Junghan's bones right then and there.
 
"What are you doing?" Junghan blinked. "We gotta get going so we can get back and be ready for when the others come over!" Junghan jumped excitedly. As the kids were struggling into their shoes Seungcheol took Junghan's mouth secretly. The long haired one blushed and covered his face. He could'nt believe this. Any of this was actually happening. He shook his head when Minghao kept asking what was wrong and why his face was so red. 
 
The weather was perfect for them but just in case, he brought sweaters and an umbrella because there was a high chance of rain. They all went out kids with old fashioned pillow cases in hand and smiles plastered on their faces.
 
"Twick o tweeeeeeeet!" they all chanted the saying holding out their bags. 
 
"Oh how cute you all are!" the lady giggled and started to pour out snickers and airheads. Junghan shivered at the thought of all those cavities. "Oh! You're the new couple that moved into that vocal coach's house! Right?" the lady noticed. Junghan and Seungcheol gulped. They glanced at each other and hesitantly nodded. Luckily, that went unnoticed by the lady and she just giggled merrily. She invited Junghan to the neighborhood meeting next week and Junghan stupidly accepted.
 
As they walked away, they whispered to each other in hushed tones about how to get out of going to those. The less time they spent around the the less of a chance they would get exposed. Plus, how can they answer questions about why they adopted all these kids and what not. 
 
After about what seemed like 20 houses later, the kids bags were getting heavy and Seungcheol called it to an end. They all struggled back to the house, Seungcheol refused to carry their bags in and said if they couldn't carry it then it'll just get left behind. They went back in and started to dump out the candy and run around excitedly.
 
"LOOK AT ALL THESE CANDIES!" Minghao pointed out. They started to pour it on top of him and he laughed in delight. 
 
"OKAY." Junghan clapped his hands. "Let's get things straight." he continued. "No overdosing on candy. You get 5 pieces for the night." Junghan made it clear. He really wanted to take all of it away but one piece but, knew it was Halloween so he gave a bit of leniency. The kids whined and complained but shut up when he threatened to take his previous idea up and take it all away. They begrudgingly picked out their candy and Seungcheol took the bags away. They waddled to the living room and started to sit down and wait for company to arrive. 
 
"Do you think I was a bit too harsh?" Junghan asked worried by the bummed out faces. He wanted their Halloween to be a great experience for them all. Not a sad memory they wanted to forget. Seungcheol smiled and kissed Junghan's frown away. Really the boy was too cute for his own good.
 
"Nah, they'll get over it- that's even if they remember it," Seungcheol said while he rubbed he stress out of Junghan's shoulders. The blonde tilted his head back exposing his long white neck. For a moment Seungcheol felt like a vampire as he stared down at Junghan's pale flesh. All he wanted to do was mark it and abuse it 'till it was bruised and purple. Seungcheol took a breather and released Junghan's shoulders just as the doorbell rang.
 
"That's them!" he exclaimed quickly and left Junghan in the kitchen confused.
 
Seungcheol opened the door and was confused by the new faces. Of course, he recognized Up10tion and all their members but next to them...why are they here? Jinwook smiled preciously and asked if Seungcheol minded that they brought extras.
 
"Who is it, Cheolie?" Junghan asked walking up behind the older.
 
"Lovelyz." Seungcheol stated in disbelief. At his door was not only Up10tion but Lovelyz members turned into children. "Uh...wow. Um no I don't mind!" Seungcheol opened the door wider he wasn't expecting female idols and the only ones he got to interact with were After School. He watched as Soojung thanked him and Jiae started to help the girls take off their jackets. Seungcheol watched their interactions- like a real couple and family. Jiae was complaining about the cold and Soojung pecked her lips to warm her up. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes at this. He couldn't quite figure out why so many idols have had the same fate as them but no one is doing anything to stop it. It's like they forgot who they are and why they're all together in the first place. There weren't a normal family. However, Seungcheol let it go as it was a holiday and Junghan seemed a little too excited to dwell on such a pressing question. He'll ask if he knew about this later.
 
Not minding this, the party commenced and they some spooky-ish music and the kids made a circle. First, Mijoo began to dance excitedly and then she was joined by an overly excited Soonyoung. There styles matched up almost perfectly. After their entertaining dance party, they all sat down for dinner out in the dining room while the kids stayed at the kiddie table making mess and talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Some time passed and the "dads" (Sooil, Seungcheol, and Soojung) took the kids to the pumpkin patches while the moms (Jinwook, Junghan, and Jiae) stayed back with Chan and handed out candy.
 
"So, you love him huh?" Jiae suddenly asked making Jinwook pause for a moment. He stared at his cup of tea emptily before he let out a breathless chuckle and a warm smile graced his face. Junghan was as red as a tomato as he watched Jinwook's features fall adoringly at what he bet was the thought of Sooil. He didn't have to answer for the other two to figure out it was a yes.
 
"He's a good guy, always looking out for us, doing things I fail at, he's a better leader than I am. I can't even explain what I feel for him..." Jinwook smiled again. Junghan's heart throbbed at the description it was similar to what he felt.
 
"Like an overwhelming feeling that scares you but all you want to do is be next to them and feel more of it...." Junghan continued earning nods from the other two. 
 
"You're heart gets so tight and you just can't hide your feelings it's like...it's like...." they all smiled knowing exactly what Jiae was getting at. 
 
"A-CHOO!" they all gave a pseudo sneeze before giggling at their like minded joke. They all exchanged numbers to talk again later. 
 
After a few more shared gossip about their counter-parts and some good child-rearing tricks. Their "husbands/wife" returned with the kids. They all looked cold and happy with candy smeared all on there face. Junghan's happy expression dropped when he realized that Seungcheol let them have more than the approved five pieces of candy. He gave Seungcheol a death glare.
 
"The. Weakest. Link." Junghan growled.  

A/N: I couldn't help it! I was geting more into Lovelyz (I really ended up liking all the rookie groups this year TWICE especially I thought they were gonna be called sixteen and I was so down for that because Seventeen.) Anywaaaayyy part 1 of your bonus. It's a Halloween one guys! I know its been like exactly a month since halloween Orz I fail. Hopefully Jungcheol kisses made it better? No? Lovelyz kisses? ((because I now realize Jiae has always been my bias but BabySoul is ing up my list)) Well I hope you liked it...

Thanks for reading!

Upvote if you liked

Subcribe for MOAR!

Author Rambleeesss: 

Aigoo Junghan needs to be supervised who the hell does he think he is?? Who allowed??

OOWWWWWW!!!!

ALSO! People asked and I was a bit wary about it but heres some of my doodles I did in class a couple of times sorry theyre all messy...

((bonus Up10toin))

Alright thanks for looking! ((my art blog is on tumblr @Ashamwowartblog *shameless*))