ert in the Park

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
It was a short distance really. They made it under 15 minutes and the excitement was not less than when they left. In fact, Junghan looked the most excited to get out and stretch his legs. He sighed and inhaled the fresh air and smiled at the wind blowing in his hair. A day outside. Not staring at a t.v. set or listening to whining and complaining because so-and-so took someone's toy. 
 
"Ooh! Lookie!" Junghan showed Chan the sandbox. The rest of the kids ran off to the slides and the swings cheering and playing immediately. Seungcheol sighed but it wasn't a tired sigh or angry one it was a more admiring sigh as he watched Junghan giggle and play hide and go seek with Jihoon and Jisoo. 
 
"Daddy!" Seokmin tugged on Seungcheol's finger. 
 
"Er- yes?" Seungcheol didn't know how Junghan could get used to being called that. It was still unsettling.
 
"Let's play narutoooo!" Seokmin jumped up and down.
 
"Uh. Okay...how?" Seungcheol questioned bending down to properly hear the instructions. 
 
"Well, you just be ninjas...like this!" Soonyoung popped out of no where scaring the ever loving-Junghan out of him.
 
"YAh! Ahem- I mean- arggghhh!" Seungcheol let out a not so manly scream but quickly composed himself in an embarrassed fit. They started to play. It was basically the same as hide and go seek so they joined along with Junghan and his crew. 
 
Seungcheol was it. After he counted, he waited a second to hear hushed giggles before finding Mingyu and Wonwoo in the bushes. 
 
"Ah! No fair daddy has super seeing!" Wonwoo pouted which made Seungcheol laugh a bit. As they got ready to play another round Jihoon ran up to them.
 
"Daddy! Ride down the slide with me I'm scared!" Jihoon demanded.
 
"Yes, yes, here I come..." Seungcheol complied. It was honestly kind of funny how big Seungcheol was trying to fit in a slide built for 4 year olds.
 
"Wheeeeee!" Seungcheol smiled. If Jihoon was having fun then it's all good.
 
After a while of running and laughing so loud you thought you would pee yourself, bellies started to grumble.
 
"Good thing I packed lunch!" Junghan grinned cheekily. Seungcheol smirked and pinched his cheek before going to the car to grab his little picnic basket. Junghan rubbed his cheek it was red but not because Seungcheol had punched it. He started to fan himself, he needed to get ahold of himself. 
 
The lunch was spectacular. They ate under a big oak tree that provided shade from the glaring sun and named different woodland creatures that they happened to see. For a moment Hansol got scared of a duck that wanted a piece of his chips and he got so scared he dropped the whole bag and ran into daddy Coup's arms. After they had their sandwiches, Junghan cut the apples and passed them out.
 
"It's a bunny!" Soonyoung exclaimed. 
 
"Sure is." Junghan smiled. "Hey, Seungcheol can you pass me a water bottle?" the younger asked while the black haired man gave out the juice boxes.
 
"Ah, there's only one in there so I took it sorry..." Seungcheol felt bad he thought Junghan had his.
 
"Oh I must have forgotten..." Junghan slumped and pouted his lips, he was kind of thirsty too. Seungcheol felt bad but he also felt blessed to see Junghan make such a cute face. 
 
"Just take a sip of his, mommy," Jisoo said as if the situation was easily solved.
 
"Uh..." Junghan hesitated. He didn't want to seem like he was avoiding Seungcheol but his childish mind couldn't help but think of the fact that, that would mean drinking after Seungcheol and that would be an indirect kiss. They slept in the same bed and took a shower together once but drinking off each other was something new. "Right." Junghan eyed Seungcheol for any verbal signed of "no." But he wasn't getting any. He thought that maybe he was the only one over thinking. 
 
Oh boy, was he wrong.
 
When he wrapped his mouth around Seungcheol's bottle rim Seungcheol almost malfunctioned. He held on long enough just to see Junghan's Adam Apple bob up and down as he took the drink. 
 
"Daddy, why is your face red?" Minghao questioned quite loud making Seungcheol hide immediately.
 
"Mommy too!" Soonyoung pointed making Junghan groan and want to die in a hole somewhere. 
 
"Let's....uh let's play some more, huh?" Junghan quickly got up and led some of the children back to the sand box to build sand castles, trying to recover from the awkwardness. Whoever stayed with Seungcheol were to be put down for a quick nap in the shade. Laughter started up again and Seungcheol found himself day dreaming as Mingyu pointed out clouds and what they were shaped like. 
 
"Is life supposed to be this peaceful?" Seungcheol was used to schedule after schedule, practicing like crazy, trying to put his group's name out there. Being in Seventeen and being a leader was stressful, but peace was even more unsettling. Seungcheol wondered when they would go back to how things were and why through out the crying kids, dirty duapers, awkward Junghan, was there a small part that didn't want to go back?
 
"YAH! WHO ARE YOU??!!" Seungcheol jumped when he heard Junghan screech and he quickly searched for him. His blonde hair was going everywhere looking wild as he clawed as some dudes face. Minghao was standing next to him in wild confusion just looking at his "mom" and the man fight.
 
"Ah! What! Stop! Stop stop!!!!" the blonde man who was much bigger than Junghan or even Seungcheol. Seungcheol pulled Junghan away and quickly put him behind himself in a protective stance.
 
"What the hell is going on here?" Seungcheol fronted.
 
"Wait, sir-I-"
 
"THIS ERT TRIED TO KIDNAP OUR MINGHAO!" Junghan screamed and yelled for the police making a huge scene. Seungcheol could barely hold him back before his flailing arms hitting Seungcheol's forehead really hard. 
 
"Calm down," Seungcheol said holding his throbbing head. 
 
"Oh! Sorry!" Junghan pulled his face towards his own and rubbed his head before planting a kiss on his forehead.
 
"Uh." Seungcheol blushed, making Junghan blush, which in turn made he mysterious man blush. They just coughed putting at least ten foot difference between themselves.
 
"Um, this is all a big misunderstanding...you see..." the man put his hands up in a surrender partly because he was innocent but mostly because Junghan was giving him a death glare.
 
"Misunderstanding?" Junghan asked incredulously, drawing out every syllable.
 
"It's me," the man leaned in, Junghan leaned away. "I know I've gotten stubble now but...you recognize me right?" the blonde asked. There was short pause and scrunched up faces of confusion (Junghan even turned his head side ways), before that spark of recognition hit.
 
"AH! NO SOO IL-SSI?!" Junghan put a hand over his mouth and gasped.

A/N: Bruh I even had a break from school but nope. I still feel like this was the tiest chapter oh well...anyway I'm late (about 10pm) because of church....sorry. 

((btw high-five if you can guess who No Soo Il is...hint: the tension is about to increase between these three next week....))