ugh! NOT AN UPDATE! (But a half bonus?!)

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

Okay so I hate to do this AGAIN!

But I left my drawings at my uncles and until I can get them back so I can upload them (which will be soon I go to him Thursday) once I get them I will upload them and the bonus chapter but I want to prolong this story for a bit because despite your protest of no I have to end it...ill make sure to end it really good! So don't lose hope (besides I really like this concept so I may write more~)

let's enjoy Christmas with our families and think about how Seungcheol would totally dress up as Santa and bring gifts for the kids and Junghan would be baking cookies with the help of his little elves Seungkwan and Joshua. How Seokmin would accidentally break a few ornaments as they deck out the house. Or how Seungcheol would lift Chan up to place the star and Junghan would be taking a crap ton of pictures through out the whooooollleee day. Let's think about how Hoshi Seokmin and Seungkwan would be belting out Christmas songs totally getting everyone in the mood. Or how cute Jihoon would look with a milk mustache (I'm so emo about that) he would probably be the type to be like Santa ain't real and then change his mind when Junghan plays a trick on him making him think Santa was on the roof and he will only come down to give presents if he went and brushed his teeth and went to sleep like a good boy. I think freaking Mingyu would be still trying to steal the cookies Wonwoo is forever sick and judging Mingyu because he just broke the jar of cookies cuz he's a huge clutz. Let's think about how Minghao would totally have a long list of things he would want and spends his time looking through magazines to pick out what he wants (he'd totally get a lecture from Seungcheol that Christmas is for giving not getting). Or how Jun would be going decorations crazy like buddy would be so into Christmas I swear like his whole heart is into it he even dresses up as a damn Christmas tree XD. Hansol the type to be making sick beats (provided by papascoops and gifting his "fire mixtape" Junghan would be furious he teaching the kids this stuff). Up10tion would make a surprise visit along with a few guest like Lovelyz and Ikon and they would all sit around in the living room as the kids talked about Santa and how they wanted this that and the other thing while they ate cookies. Meanwhile while they put everyone to sleep and finally get Chan to stop fussing because he wants to finish watching Charlie Brown Christmas but it's almost 11 PapaCoops and MamaHan sit down by the fire place drinking coffee (Han is drinking coffee Coups drinking cocoa because he likes sweet things) and they wonder if people are allowed to be so happy and in the mist of the quiet comfortable atmosphere the only sound being heard is the gentle flick of the fire Seungcheol looks up to notice a mistletoe hanging right above there heads. He looks back down to Junghan whose eyes are also castes upward from following the leader's gaze. They look at each other for a moment, blushing from the uncomfortableness before Junghan just says it and goes in for a quick kiss. He presses his lips to Seungcheol feeling the softness of the others and smiles because he feels like a kid on Christmas morning again and that this was the best present he could have ever wished for.....

My wish for Christmas is to get this story featured so please up vote so that more can read this story! 

Love you my loves! Thank you for reading this story even though I'm like this.....HAPPY HOLIDAYSS!!