Our Blissful Family Life Coming to an End??!!

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

“I have an idea on how to end all of this.”

 

“....what?” Junghan let out a shaky breath. He didn't know why he was so upset hearing that this was all going to end but he tried to hold back tears.

 

“Junghan….” Seungcheol called out softly. The long haired boy just ignored the both of them and went into the living room to see the kids. Doogi gave Seungcheol a look. He could see the leader was upset because Junghan was upset. He rolled his eyes and allowed Seungcheol to go after him despite his urgency. The two of them fed the children spaghetti and sausages that Junghan quickly whipped up. After dinner, they bathed the little ones that needed help and then settled them all into bed. Doogi waited till they were all done giving them their good night kisses and telling them bedtime stories to tell them.

 

When they finally joined him in the kitchen, he straightened up and watched their downtrodden faces sit at the table. He clicked his tongue at their sadness. They shouldn't be so conflicted by this. It was a simple task. Turn the Seventeen members back. Nothing more nothing less. He admits it was his fault making them play along with his neighbor's silly game and making them seem like a normal family by having Seungcheol get a job. However, it had been too long and his bosses were asking too much about the whereabouts of Seventeen.

 

“I've guessed you've figured out by now that you're not the only ones, all the rookie idols of two or less years have been turned into babies and is managers have no clue on why this strange phenomenon is occurring until recently.” Doogi explained thoughtfully. Junghan grabbed Seungcheol’s hand under the table as squeezed it.  

 

“And?” Seungcheol leaned in.

 

“And we found a Chinese manager who had seen this before.”

 

“So this has happened before?” Junghan quizzed. Doogi nodded. He was talking to Twice’s manager saying that their youngest, Tzuyu had received this strange gift. When he described it Junghan vaguely remembered the kids had raved about it before.

 

“Well, after one night they all turned into children it was like that for a few weeks but then they found an ancient Tibetan cure…”

 

Junghan and Seungcheol leaned in awaiting to hear the process that would turn their children back to their members. Doogi paused for dramatic effect making Seungcheol want to go upside his head.

 

“Just say thank you to it.” Doogi finally said. Junghan and Seungcheol looked at him sideways. What was that supposed to even mean?

 

“Thank you for what? To whom?” Seungcheol questioned, complete perturbed.

 

“Well, the statue is of a extremely old God of childbearing and prosperity the story goes like this: this ancient God would give miracles to couples that couldn't bear children however they would be ungrateful and not sacrifice to his shrine so he would turn random people into brats as punishment so in order to turn them back their caretaker would have to bow to the statue and simply say thank you and he'll turn things back to where they need to go.” Doogi recited.

 

“Okay…” Junghan blinked rapidly not sure how to feel about any of this. “And you believe in this?”

 

“Well, not that it's the God itself but there have been cases of crazed fans using some black magic and sending these off to several people.”

 

“Ah….so this is all the work of a sasaeng?” Junghan nodded. Now that, that was believable.

 

“Yeah, even if it was all that strange little totem’s fault we can't forget that it's broken.” Seungcheol waved away any previous thought they had on ever finishing this nightmare.

 

“Ah yes, we can't forget that unfortunately that's a big problem but it won't stop us from visiting the temple itself.”

 

“What???!!” Seungcheol and Junghan chimed in unison. Had they heard right? Junghan was moving his hair from his ear way and Seungcheol was picking out any wax from his ears. They asked for a repeat because, what the ?

 

“Pack your bags. We're going to China!” Doogi revealed excitedly. “Junghan….?” he asked as he saw the boy didn't look so good. “Seungcheol!!!” he jumped up when he saw the leader had passed out.


 

Later, Junghan still couldn't believe this. It was a Sunday morning and they were all forced to get up early and pile into the car. It was still too unreal. They were going to China and they were going to turn their members back and more importantly get their old lives back. Sometime since they've given Doogi their information, he had gotten them passports enabling them to just pack up and travel to China for a few days as crazy and far-fetched as it sounds.

 

“Waah!!” Minghao yelled out as they arrived to the airport. All the others followed behind him and a huge group followed by their parents and their grandpa.

 

“Wow, this is my first time flying out of the country…” Seungcheol whistled seeing all the cool, shiny, and new objects. Meanwhile, Junghan was the only one not very happy at the moment.

 

“So, that's nice and all but, WHY AM I IN A DRESS!” Junghan huffed and stomped his heel clad foot that he actually wore with unexpected ease. He was in a white flowey dress and a big white sun hat. Seungcheol would never admit that the boy looked pretty good in girls clothes. He liked breathing oxygen and the compliment would pretty much cost him his life.

 

“Well, think about it. It would be weird if and Seungcheol came with all these kids plus we still gotta disguise you, you're idols remember?” Doogi explained making Junghan nod in agreement.

 

“I understand that, but….why couldn't Seungcheol wear the dress?” Junghan gestured to the male next to him. “He's cute enough,” he argued. Doogi just dead panned him as if he just said something offensive about his mother.

 

“Miss, I think you need to get your eyes checked,” Doogi said unenthusiastically and just plain done. He motioned towards Seungcheol's thick, muscular thighs and manly stuble. There is no way he could even dream about fitting in that dress.

 

“Fine.” Junghan quickly gave in and smiled brightly at the security. Seungcheol have a big thumbs up to Doogie while his boyfriend wasn't looking. After they went through with their little bits of baggage, they waited to be boarded.

 

“Hey, I went ahead and bought this,” Doogi handed them an iPad and a bottle of pills. “The iPad has a bunch of seventeen videos on it to make the kids remember who they are.” Junhan and Seungcheol nodded. They wondered if they even remember their old selves...or if they'll even remember when they return back normal. As the adults pondered this, Seungkwan quickly grabbed the tablet and hogged it from the rest of them. “This is for baby Chan who's gonna cry about his ears popping...I suggest you give him his pacifier now,” Doogi handed over some pills and Junghan took them then thanked him and did just as he instructed.

 

“Okay guys, I got some Mickey D’s breakfast! Who wants some?” Seungcheol brought over a few bags full of McMuffins and received a collection of “meeeeee!” from everyone and he passed out their orders. The kids ate happily while still chatting about this and that. Every time a plane would take off they would run to the windows to see. Once it came time to board, they got all their things together and single file lined it to their seats. They were the first to be seated so it was easy to find spots together.

 

“There's a puppy, mommy!” Minghao pointed wanting to pet him. However, Junghan made sure to buckle them all down to their dismay and disgruntled squirms. Poor Minghao poured because he wasn't able to touch the puppy.

 

Junghan, on the other hand, had a perfect seating order. Seungcheol, Wonwoo, and Mingyu in the first row, Wonwoo was feeling better but he needs to be next to some on just in case. Doogi PD, Seokmin, and Soonyoung. Jun with Minghao and Jihoon, he figures Jihoon will keep his siblings from fighting too much. Joshua and Vernon in one aisle while Junghan, Chan, and Seungkwan were right across from them. That way he could keep an eye on everyone. Seungcheol whistled out of impression. For someone who didn't like to fly he had this whole flying thing down pact.

 

“Uuuhhh….thank you folks for choosing to fly with us….uuuhhh….we'll be taking off in a few minutes….uuuhhh we ask that you turn off all electronics until we give the okay….” the pilot announced. What ensued was absolute hell. Everyone started to cry because the plane suddenly started to move really fast and then they were in the air. Chan was making the most fuss and he was receiving so many looks from other people. It wasn't till Seungcheol started to glare back that it stopped.

 

About 15 minutes in he got Chan to stop crying and pacified him to sleep. The flight attendants came out and offered drinks and snacks. Seungkwan kept trying to steal more to Junghan’s dismay. Jun had seemed to forget about his little crush on Wooseok and had fallen madly in love with the flight attendant. He kept pushing the button so she could come to him. Jihoon gave him a whopping upside the head. Minghao out of a fit of jealousy declared he would grow up to be a flight attendant too. So he’s been following them around almost the whole flight. He claimed “he must learn their ways to win over his true love's heart, whatever that means”.

 

Seokmin was complaining that he had to use the bathroom but he was too scared to go alone and he didn't want to ask Soonyoung because he really wanted to show a cool side to his hyung so he begged Doogi PD to go with him. The vocal coach had no option but to take the child. Turns out he had to number 2 and Doogi had to help wipe it. He couldn't wash his hands fast enough. He also couldn't wait to get Seokmin back for this when he returns to his normal self again.

 

Vernon seemed to be obsessed with telling everyone what he saw in the window. Junghan grieved but he couldn't say he wasn't happy they everyone were really enjoying themselves. It is, for the most part, their first time on an airplane together so of course they're all excited.

 

the plane hastily landed, with a few bumps and grinds which shocked the children severely and made Chan make a fuss again, and everyone got off the plane. Doogi went to get them a bus as they got their luggage. Junghan clocked his tongue at all the half awake faces he could tell that flying took a lot out of them and they all badly needed a nap.

 

“Okay I got the transportation, let's go to the shrine!” Doogi started to usher them to the door. However, Junghan hesitatingly pulled away.

 

“Wait a moment!” he said in a shrill voice. “Just wait…” he continued more calmly. “I mean just look at how exhausted they are, they maybe idol who are used to 2-5 hours of sleep BUT they're now children and we can't deprive them of their sleep!” Junghan argued.

 

“So what do you propose we do?” Doogi stepped back and assessed Junghan for answers. The blonde smiled and placed an arm around his shoulder.

 

“Chinese buffet.” he simply said with a bright smile.

 

Next thing Doogi knew, he was standing in a room full of running toddlers and noodles being thrown about the place. Why he agreed to take a detour and go to some restaurant completely out of their planned path he couldn't reasonably answer. He just blamed it on that damn smile. It scared him his Junghan could literally persuade someone to kill and swear up and down that he did so with a good intent.

 

After everyone ate their fill and then some, they went to a hotel to rest the night. It was hard booking rooms. Somehow they managed a room where they could sleep together for the night at a good price. Junghan had Seungcheol and Doogi bathe the kids as he “child-proofed” the room then “seventeen-proofed” the room because he knew they'd make trouble somehow.

 

“Soonyoung, I'm gonna send you out on an errand to get some ice, can you do that?” Junghan questioned.

 

“Uh-huh!” the little blonde nodded enthusiastically. After Junghan had gave him the directions he ran out faster than Usain Bolt.

 

“Okay!” Junghan finalized and dusted off his pants. He made sure teeth were brushed, pajamas were worn, and set up another seating chart so that everyone could sleep comfortably.

 

“Does he always do this?” Doogi eyes Seungcheol wondering what did the leader do when s were already capable like this.

 

“Always,” Seungcheol answered fondly as he watched Junghan as he fussed over how Soonyoung had yet to return but soon returned a moment later lugging a huge bucket of ice. Doogi almost wanted to barf from the adoration the leader held when he gazed at Junghan. It was almost embarrassing how passionate he is. And Junghan on the other hand was getting more and more motherly. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing however, they're idols not parents he couldn't let them continue like this.

 

“10 little monkeys jumping on the bed!” the kids collectively sang together-some more passionate than others (Seungkwan, we’re looking at you) while they jumped on the bed. They simulated the song in that everyone round a kid would fall off the bed and into the pillows cushioning the already carpeted floor. Each kid did a different trick or dance to make his landed that much more special. “Momma called the doctor and the doctor said!” Junghan would pretend to ring up the doctor played by Seungcheol who would then say:

 

“No more monkeys jumping on the bed!” and tickle the one that fell while the others would scream in amusement.

 

This continued till Doogi announced that they had to get up early and go to the temple or else they'll miss their flight back. So regrettably it was lights out and everyone got into their places and turned down the lights (just a little night light that Junghan brought for the ones scared of the dark).

 

Junghan was telling the kids some story about some turtle and a tiger or a bunny or something like that. Doogi couldn't really remember because the last thing he could recall was drifting off to sleep from the vocals sweet voice.


A/N: BRUH! I almost forgot! I'm sorry my home slices! How could I?? Anyway I apologize if it seems rushed but dont despair although I plan to end this story before it goes down hill I have at least a few more chapters planned as an apology to the ones still keeping up with this mess! I'm also working on another multi charter fic and writting another story ((I'm trying out JiHan this time!)) so....that's all I got...BUH-BYE BABES

((low key drained from 4minute forever slaying and Winner comeback LIKE WHATS WITH ALL THE KISSING SCENES YO???))

((Thanks for reading! Comment! Subcribe! UPVOTE! It really makes me write faster- believe me orz))