Seungcheol is jelly~

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

Seungcheol was not happy. He was not happy indeed. Junghan decided to cut their outside time short and had made everyone follow Soo Il home. Seungcheol glared at the road ahead. Junghan really wanted to go out today but now all of a sudden this whole trip didn't matter? Seungcheol didn't like it. This feeling....

'No Soo Il...' the leader thought. He had met the guy a few times and he was nice, a great leader but, Junghan was obviously fawning over him, giving him too much credit-Seungcheol hated that fact more than anything. It wasn't like he was jealous just...Junghan shouldn't make it so obvious!

"I wonder why Kuhn-ssi looks like that? Don't you wonder?" Junghan asked cutely leaning in. Seungcheol rolled his eyes. He really didn't care. Just when he was getting nice and comfortable too. He clicked his tongue. When Junghan first met up10tion he complimented everything Soo Il did and talked about him the rest of the night. Again, not that Seungcheol was jealous or anything. It's just annoying to be compared. Especially when the person you like is doing it.

"Uh, I don't know I guess we'll see?" Seungcheol pressed on the gas so that they could catch up to the black minivan. They then pulled up to a neighborhood much like their own.

"Look! They're only 7 minutes away from our house!" Junghan noted.

"Great." Seungcheol said while gritting his teeth.

"Daddy, why are we here?" Mingyu questioned.

"I don't know, Gyu, I don't know..." Seungcheol started to unbuckle all the toddlers and help them out the car so they could follow Junghan to the door. The house itself was similar to Doogi PD's. The only difference was the color scheme and they had a bigger backyard. 

Ding dong.

Not even a second later Soo Il opened the door. He smiled and welcomed them in eagerly. After watching all the kids come in, he turned to Junghan.

"This is the Seventeen members?" he asked with big eyes. Junghan nodded and even handed him the baby in his arms.

"Chan."

"Wow! Really?" Soo Il jumped excited. "I mean it's terrible...but...look..."

Junghan and Seungcheol looked up when they saw a bunch of kids come in. There eyes basically popped out of their head. Every kid looked exactly like the up10tion members. There's no way the same thing happened to them, happened to up10tion as well.

"Up10tion." Soo Il said calmly. Junghan and Seungcheol's mouths dropped. So they weren't the only ones in this situation?

"Soo Il?" another man identified as Jinwook came in.

"Jinwook-ssi!" Junghan greeted.

"Ah! Junghan-ssi!" Jinwook smiled brightly he brought Junghan into a hug baffling Seungcheol and Soo Il, they had no idea the two were so close....

"We have similar tastes in things," Junghan shrugged as he explained.

"Okay..." Soo Il coughed. "Anyway, Children!" Soo Il called them all to attention. "Go and play while the grown ups talk," Soo Il shooed them away. The kids just looked at each other and oddly waved before they all slipped off together at the mention of playing "ninja" by Seokmin. After the kids dispersed, the mood turned sullen and the "parents" sat down just awkwardly staring at each other.

"Oh! I'll go make some tea!" Jinwook piped up and jumped off to the kitchen. Soo Il smiled at his cheeriness and watch as his co-leader danced to the tea kettle.

"How did this happen?" Junghan nervously blurted out. He needed answers. And it was strange that two groups had he same problem, were there more?

"Straight to the point, huh?" Soo Il smirked before pausing. "That's a good question..." the blonde man sat back and rubbed his chin while he thoughtfully looked at the ceiling. "It started a few weeks ago- that I know for sure."

"It's been a few weeks for us too," Seungcheol leaned in. 

"One morning I woke up and suddenly a toddler Hwanhee was walking around with Dongyeol attached to his side. It was...quite shocking," Soo Il added simply.

"Saaaammmeee." Seungcheol agreed. "It seems they lost their memories of being idols all they remember is their names and that we are their parents..." 

"Yes. The parents thing is weird. I don't know we were affected though," Soo Il rubbed his chin some more.

"Here's the tea!" Jinwook came back and handed everyone a cup full of hibiscus tea. Junghan and Seungcheol thanked him kindly. "Yeah, then after that, they all just started to come out the wood works- at first, I thought this crazy bastard," Jinwook thumbed the man next to him. "I thought he had went out and made some babies."

"Yeah, and I told him he smokes crack pot if he thinks I had any time to be making said babies," Soo Il rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, after we figured out that the children where our ex-members, we called our producer, Andy, and he set us up here," Jinwook finished explaining.

"That's also the same." Junghan looked to Seungcheol with a worried expression. "Do you know what all this even means?" Junghan furrows his eyebrows.

"Well, we're all stumped here..." Soo Il leaned in putting Seungcheol on guard. "Do you perhaps remember what your members were doing the night before?"

"Uh....they were being busy not listening-"

"I understand." Soo Il nodded. He especially thought of the naughty maknaes.

"-and playing with some weird baby making statue-"

"Baby making statue?" Jinwook piped up at the mention. He had been busy wondering if he had put enough honey in the tea but when he heard that word his interest soon returned.

"Yes?" Seungcheol tilted his head. "Is that something significant?"

"Well, it's just...Wooseok also had gotten a strange gift from a fan." Jinwook looked at Soo Il's matching expression. A sense of worry but accompanied by ease because they may have found an answer.

"Did yours break as well?" Junghan grabbed Soo Il's shoulders causing Seungcheol to growl. They all looked at him. His harden scowl lightened and he sipped his tea a bit before choking and complaining how it burnt his tongue.

"I'm sorry, would you like an ice cube?" Jinwook got up and went to retrieve one before Seungcheol could even answer. 

"As I was saying..." Junghan sent a pointed glare to Seungcheol. "Your statue did it break?" Soo Il nodded slowly trying to recall. "Was it just the younger members who did?" once again he nodded. Junghan let go of his shoulders and sat back.  

"Yes." Jinwook answered calmly. "They were playing around but Sooil and I were-ahem-tired..." Jinwook tilted his head down with a slight blush in his face. 

"Anyway, does this mean the totem had something to do with this?" Seungcheol spoke.

"I'm certain." Soo Il nodded. 

"Then do we need to put the pieces together or find out who sent it?" Junghan inquired.

"Yes those should be our first take in action." Seungcheol decided.

"Ah but, who will watch the kids?" Jinwook added in a legit question.

"Good question." Junghan responded and they all sat around in thought. Junghan got so frustrated he got up and paced around the room. There were options but he wasn't sure if they were the correct route. His feet dragged across the carpet and he started to pull at his hair. He his heel when he got to the wall to turn and walk over to the window but somehow his feet got tangled and he found himself making his way to the floor. Upon reflex, Seungcheol jumped up to catch him but because he was a smidgen too slow and a little far away. So, Soo Il caught Junghan instead. Seungcheol mentally screamed when he saw their positions and how Soo Il held Junghan in his arms, faces inches apart. Seungcheol couldn't take the way they stared at each other. His mind played a scene where Soo Il leaned in closing the gap and they kissed right then and there.

"Okay! That's enough!" Seungcheol yelled and pulled the two apart effectively separating them and making Junghan fall flat on his behind. "Can I have a word with you, Soo Il-ssi?" Seungcheol pulled he blonde into the other room.

"Uh...Seungcheol-ssi?" Soo Il stood awkwardly. What did Seungcheol want? And why was he glaring so intensely? "Oh!" Soo Il's light bulb went off. "Dude, don't be so worried," he laughed light heatedly but it soon died down when he saw Seungcheol's unamused scowl. It was amazing even though Soo Il was way taller, Seungcheol had no fear. "So this, is jealousy?" Soo Il gulped.

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Junghan and Jinwook were just sitting and staring at one another. It quickly grew awkward. Junghan didn't know what to say.

"Do the kids....perhaps...Um...do they...?" Junghan struggled to ask the question and Jinwook raised his eyebrows, intrigued. He was just curious as to what the kids called Jinwook. "Mommy" seemed a bit much and he wanted to know if some one else also shared his struggle.

"Mommy!" a cry came and Jinwook replied. Junghan got his answer, however, a small part of him was a bit disheartened because he was so calm about being deemed "woman" if the relationship. Junghan just shook his head, he was over thinking things. Soon a boy skinny and tall (for his age) came strolling in with tears down his face.

"Minsoo?" Jinwook opened his arms and the young one quickly made his place on his lap. His tears almost stopped immediately.

"Did you just want to be coddled?" Jinwook asked and Minsoo nodded. Junghan watched as Jinwook was being overly affectionate with the boy.

"Is that your youngest?" Junghan asked thinking of Seungkwan and how attached he is.

"Nope. This is the oldest actually." Jinwook stated simply. Junghan was taken back a bit. "He just really likes to be by my side- isn't that adorable?" Jinwook squealed. Jinwook is a very nice person. His smile is always bright and sincere. And the way his eyes crinkled on the sides was nothing less than adorable. 

"You're really pretty," Junghan couldn't help but say it. They both smiled with rosy cheeks as they felt the awkward tension in the air.

"Oh no, you're the pretty one, dear." Jinwook corrected making Junghan blush even though he had originally said the same thing. 

"Mama!" Chan had crawled over to them and wanted to be let up. Jinwook  squealed a bit. 

"Is that your baby? Can I hold him?" He jumped excited. Junghan nodded and handed Chan off. Good thing Chan was fed and satisfied because usually he would fuss about not getting "skin-to-skin" contact with his "mom". Chan cooed and awed at the new man he was in the arms of. "Aww he's completely sweet," Jinwook smiled even brightly. "Dongyeol won't depend on me as much he rather go and play with the big boys, at least my Minsoo and Changhyun." Meanwhile Minsoo was giving Chan the stank eye.

Seungcheol came back in after having a "word" with Soo Il and saw how chummy Junghan and Jinwook were getting. He almost had a straight heart attack. 

"What is with you two and Junghan? I know he's pretty but, !" Seungcheol muttered angrily under his breath. "I think it's time for us to go, thank you for your hospitality!" Seungcheol started to collect the children. Junghan pouted, him and Jinwook were just bonding over the new drama they're watching. 

"Mama, I'm sleepy!" Hansol pleaded to be picked up. Junghan gave in although he wanted to talk more. 

"Here. Take my number, and we can text later, Kay?" Jinwook grabbed Junghan's phone and started putting in the number. It took all of Seungcheol's strength to not knock that phone out of his hands. He took deep breathes now, he was over reacting.

"So, we might just have to enroll them into school." Soo Il said to Jinwook.

"Says who?!" Junghan piped up. 

"It's the best we can do..." Seungcheol held his shoulders.

"But, what if we get recognized how are going to explain this???" Junghan fretted.

"No ones gonna realize," Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Look, we need to go, these boys need their dinner and their rest," Seungcheol pointed out a half way sleeping Jun. 

"Fine." Junghan rolled his eyes. "Buh-bye kiddies," Junghan got onto his knees to say good bye to the up10tion babies. "Bye Jinwook-ssi! Bye Soo Il-ssi" Junghan hugged both of them making Seungcheol's blood pressure spike. He rushed them all out to the car and started to push them in. 

"Wait! Daddy! I left my sweater inside!" Wonwoo said struggling from his seat. 

"Okay, okay, I'll get it," Junghan started to get out.

"No! You stay right there!" Seungcheol snapped. Junghan looked at him with raised eyebrows and a "oh really? You gonna tell me what I can and not do now?" Seungcheol cleared his thought and smiled nervously. "I mean, I'll get it just rest easy," Seungcheol buckled him in like a kid effectively quieting his protests because of how close they were and how handsome he is and wow- he smells so good. Junghan was blushing 10x harder than ever. "Wait right here." and Seungcheol went back into the house.

"Hello?" Seungcheol softly said. All the kids had already went upstairs and Jinwook and Soo Il were nowhere to be seen. He went into the kitchen to see if he could find Wonwoo's sweater. He spotted it and quickly made to grab it but he heard voices and hid. He got in the pantry hoping they didn't come to look for food.

"Come on, Jinwook, what's the matter?" it was Soo Il's voice. The crack in the door confirmed it.

"No, don't talk to me." Jinwook said as he started to prepare dinner.

"What's the matter." Soo Il asked again in a sterner voice. 

"I saw you, don't act like Mr. Innocent."

"What?"

"You were all over Junghan-ssi!!" Jinwook freaked out and threw the spatula. Soo Il just smiled and turned the older towards him.

"Are you brain dead?"

"What-"

"So now you're deaf? Didn't I say before that there's only room for you and up10tion in my heart?" Soo Il pulled him closer making him rest his head on his chest to listen to his heart. "The only reason that this heart can beat is because you're by my side, I love you, No Jinwook."

Seungcheol almost gasped and covered his mouth. Things were getting really, really awkward. He felt bad for ease dropping but he didn't want to ruin their good moment.

"I love you too," the honey blonde smiled and Soo Il cuffed his cheeks bringing the smaller in for a kiss. 

"Come one, what do you say, we have some "adult time" together?" Soo Il winked flirtatiously. Jinwook giggled and hit Soo Il's chest. 

"Aiyaa! The kids are still awake!" Jinwook protested when Soo Il goosed his behind and started to kiss his neck. "Fine. 10 minutes max."

"Okay, we better go while that cartoon they all like is still going on!" Soo Il suggested and they both ran out the kitchen. 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol's mouth was open so wide he swore his jaw reached the floor. He couldn't believe this. Jinwook and Soo Il were...together? Is that possible? They're idols aren't they? Seungcheol decided he better grab the sweater and find the front door quickly. Just as he opened the door Junghan was waiting there with a baffled expression.

"What took you so long?"Junghan tapped his foot awaiting an explanation. 

"Trust me. You don't want to know." Seungcheol shook his head and got in the driver's seat. Today was an interesting first day off....


A/N: so I uploaded at school that's why the things are weird...I'll fix it when I get home. I felt bad for keeping you all waiting...but here it is! ((Some plot I pulled out my behind))

I read the comments you guys are really excited I'm glad! Thanks for your patiences I love ya beebs. ((Don't forget to upvote it helps a lot along with commenting and subcribing~))

((I've been really digging all the up10tion/seventeen stuff occurring lately! I got too caught up in the SooJin? Kuhnhoo? Either way I was really feeling that couple XD))

((I wonder how the kids reacts to each other...bonus chapter?)) 

((I think so! Wait for me Saturday!))