Cheollie Papa Goes to Work

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
"Hahahaha! You're so soft magical bunny man!" Seungcheol giggled with glee while softly brushing a giant blonde bunny's hair. "Your hair is so nice!" he pointed out while petting him more. "I love you bunny!"
 
"Seungcheol..." the giant bunny called.
 
"Yes magical hair bunny?"
 
"Seungcheol get a hold of yourself!"
 
"Huh? What do you mean magical hair bunny?"
 
"You're being rough-stop petting my hair!!" 
 
Smack!
 
Seungcheol felt a strong hit to the side of his head. He looked at the giant bunny but the scenery didn't change, it was the same cute fluffy bunny with long silky hair he just wanted to play with. He giggled again and reached out to pet that oh-so-soft locks.
 
WHACK!
 
Another hit. Seungcheol finally opened his eyes and shot up. He looked around thinking he was being attacked but then he heard a squished voice in his chest.
 
"Ow...can you let me go?" Junghan was being held (by Seungcheol's bicep) close to the older's chest. 
 
"Oh! Sorry!" Seungcheol instantly released him. Junghan whined as he cracked his neck and rubbed his aching shoulders. 
 
"Jeez, you have such weird sleeping habits." Junghan said as he got up from the bed and stumbled to the bathroom quickly. He closed the door and looked at his blushing face in the mirror. His heart was still thumping hard in his chest. "Why does he sleep shirtless?" Junghan muttered to himself. He cursed his damn muscles and cute sleeping face and the cute way he cuddles with anything near and his y morning voice and-
 
"Get a hold of yourself Junghan! You said that if you officially debut you'd give up this little crush you have on Seungcheol! You have your fans to think of!" Junghan shook his head and splashed his face with cold water. 
 
"Junghan?" Seungcheol knocked on the door giving Junghan a heart attack and making him fall over. Seungcheol swung the door open and ran in worried. "You okay??" 
 
"...yes..." Junghan gulped and took Sungcheol's extended hand.
 
"Uh, Doogi just texted me and said to be ready by 8 o'clock...I've got to go to work?" Seungcheol read off of the message in confusion. It was only 6 so he had some time to get dressed and eat. 
 
"Oh wow! Uh, he was serious about that Job, huh?"
 
"Yeah, but is it really alright? I mean what if someone recognizes us?" Seungcheol fretted. Junghan nodded with shared worry.
 
"I'll go make breakfast, you shower up and get ready." Junghan petted the older's head. Seungcheol tried to still his beating heart. Just the way he looked as he said that was enough. He shook his head snapping himself out of his longing for another touch and started the shower.
 
Meanwhile, Junghan headed out towards the kitchen area careful of any kids that were awake. When the coast was clear, he found a black apron and tied his messy hair back to start cooking. He decided something simple but filling like kimchi rice with fried eggs would be good and he can make a lot for everyone.
 
"You're so smart, Yoon Junghan!" Junghan congratulated himself.
 
"Mom?" Junghan jumped a bit not expecting to see a kid for another hour or so. He turned around and saw it was Jisoo and a little Wonwoo rubbing his eyes and making grabby hands at Junghan signaling he wanted to be picked up. 
 
"Oh, you want to cuddle?" Junghan asked. Wonwoo nodded silently still rubbing at his eyes. Junghan cooed at his cuteness and picked the small boy up. "You want to taste?" Junghan asked taking a scoop up in his hands and putting it to Wonwoo's mouth. The dark haired boy took it sleepily into his mouth. "Good?" Wonwoo nodded and then laid his head onto Junghan's shoulder and started to play with his collarbone. His little fingers rubbing circles in the older's skin and lulling himself back to sleep.
 
Soon, the food was done and most of the kids were awake. Jisoo and Jun were helping set the table, Hansol tried to help but only succeeded in falling on his and calling for mommy to "kiss it better". Junghan didn't mind though, it was cute to see them help out. 
 
"Smells good!" Seungcheol finally, made his appearance. "Looks good too!" he added. He was standing in the doorway, looking mighty fine, in his black slacks, white button up, and a black tie that hung loosely around his neck. Junghan stared at him mesmerized. It wasn't the first time he's seen him formally dressed but it doesn't mean that it doesn't take his breath away every time. He shook his head snapping himself out of it.
 
"Well, I hope it taste good...." Junghan fretted he had almost burnt the eggs and the he wasn't sure if the rice was fluffy enough. It was his first time really cooking for others. Sure, he made many dishes for himself but, this was nerve wrecking.
 
Seungcheol pushed passed him and sat down he immediately took his chopsticks and took a big bite of rice with a piece of egg in top. He smiled and looked at Junghan.
 
"Amazing!" his, eyes bulged. "You're seriously gonna make a great wife!" he pointed out taking another bite ignoring Junghan's protest of 'I'm NOT a woman!! When will you people understand this??!'. "Com'on kids! The food is delicious!" after that command you didn't have to tell them twice. They all bustled to their seats. Hansol was put in his high chair, Soonyoung and Seokmin tried to have a food fight, Minghao fell asleep while eating his rice, and Seungkwan demanded to be held while they ate.
 
"Uwaaahh!" Half way into breakfast a soft cry came from one of the back rooms. Junghan looked at Seungcheol wordlessly asking him to go and get Chan. Seungcheol understood perfectly and left for a moment.
 
"Look whose awake!" Seungcheol came bouncing back in with a smiling baby with messy hair in his arms. 
 
"Aww good morning baby! I bet you're hungry??" Junghan smiled wildly.
 
"Daaaa!" Chan cooed back happily clapping his hands. He made grabby hands for Junghan's chest, which you know Seungcheol got a kick out of and horrified Junghan. 
 
"So you gonna feed him today as well?" Seungcheol jeered knowing Junghan really just wanted to forget that tramitizing incident forever. The long haired male shook his head violently and glared at the teasing leader. He then got up from the table to go to the fridge.
 
"Actually, no." he took a glass measuring cup and poured a cup of milk into it then placed it in the microwave for thirty seconds. Once the thirty seconds were up, he poured the liquid into a bottle. He walked over to Seungcheol and took the infant into his arms. "Here you go," Junghan popped the bottle into his fussy mouth, instantly quieting the crying baby. "Good?" he asked pleased with himself. "No awkward feeding today!" Junghan laughed victoriously. 
 
Breakfast was then finished quickly. Seungcheol started to help with the dishes and Junghan helped the kids get dressed for the day. 
 
HONK!
 
Doogi PD was outside in his car waiting for Seungcheol to come out. Seungcheol started to panic. He wiped his hands (on his pants) smoothed his hair back and struggled with his shoes.
 
"Wait!" Junghan ran out in a hurry to help him. "Your lunch!" He handed him a neat lunch box and his hands flew up to fix his tie. "Gotta look orderly...." Junghan said fretting with the tie. Seungcheol grew quiet and just watched Junghan's beautiful hands tighten and untighten his black tie. He rested his hands on Seungcheol's chest and cautiously looked up. They were about the same height so their eyes were mere centimeters away. Their lips achingly close. Neither of them exhaled. Too scared to even breath. They stayed like that, just mesmerized by the strange cryptic twinkles in their eyes.
 
"Daddy? Mommy?" A tiny voice came in between them and soon after another (angry) honking of a horn. They jumped, putting 5 feet in between each other. 
 
"Uh...I gotta-"
 
"Yea, I'm being called so..."
 
They awkwardly exchanged goodbyes and Seungcheol left. His face burned and he saw Doogi in the car pointing at his wristwatch impatiently.
 
"We don't have all day! I've gotta show you where your job is!" Doogi yelled.
 
"Yea, yea, but tell me, why do I have to get a job? I'm an idol, yanno?" Seungcheol got in and they pulled off.
 
"Well, it's not a real job just show up for a couple of hours and type stuff in the computer. Make it look like you're doing something..."
 
"Why?"
 
"Ugh..." Doogi rolled his eyes he had to explain everything. "BECAUSE, my neighborhood is nosy, I told them that a large family will be staying in my place for a while and you guys need to play the part-they're seriously over the top. DONT leave the curtains open or talk too loud because, they do hear and see everything," Doogi explained. 
 
"I see..." Seungcheol nodded. The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet even though Seungcheol thought his heart beat was thumping pretty loud.
 
The building was kind of plain, his boss was plain, his co-workers are plain, and his cubicle was basic. He had a clean desk and a computer there. He was told to just input the data they take and if he finished that just play around till they get more information to put it. 
 
"Hah..." Seungcheol sighed. Doogi had left again saying he would take him home but after that he has to go back to Seoul. "I wonder how Junghan is handling the kids alone..." he hoped the younger was okay. 

Well,

 
Back at the house, Junghan was promptly going insane. He didn't realize that Seungcheol going to work meant that he was stuck at home with 11 rowdy kids.
 
"MINGHAO GET DOWN FROM THERE! MINGYU WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET PAINT? DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!! HANSOL APOLOGIZE TO YOUR HYUNG RIGHT NOW! JIHOON IT'S NOT NICE TO HIT!" Junghan was running himself ragged with the kids so full of energy. He felt so sorry for their mothers who dealt with them for years. He paused because something smelt awful. "Okay, oh gawd, which one of you pooped in your pants??" he gagged knowing it was the baby sitting on the floor invested in some stupid kid show Junghan was tired of hearing. "OKAY! Time to change the stinky diapy!" 
 
"No!! Uwwwaaa!!" Chan fussed and kicked. He was really getting into the show and he wanted to know what was going tp happen next. Junghan held him arms length away not only because of his violent attacks but also because of his soggy diaper. The other kids laughed and held their noses because it smelled so bad. 
 
"Mingyu, I want you to bathe! Jisoo, sweetie, can you help your dongsaeng in the shower?" Junghan asked the eldest. Jisoo, being the good boy he was immediately got up and did as he was told. 
 
Junghan disappeared into the baby's room with screaming baby in hands. "Okay, okay, I know you want tv but you need your diaper changed and a nap, how about it?" Junghan asked but the baby still kicked and screamed. Junghan clicked his tongue and wrestled the baby out of his diaper. It looked like a battle scene, Junghan gagged. 
 
"MA!" Chan yelled. But, Junghan couldn't really care how he felt about his diaper change. He was just about to put on a fresh diaper until-
 
"Aw CHAN! Are you serious??!" a stream of yellow shot up at Junghan's face he could have sworn Chan was laughing at him. Luckily, he caught the pee before it could do any serious damage. "Glad you find it so hilarious." Junghan rolled his eyes and his sleeves up. "Come on, let's take a nap." Junghan picked the new fresh baby up and threw the soiled diaper away. 
 
He took Chan out to the kitchen to make another bottle for him. 
 
"Kwannie, Hansollie, come on nappy time!" he called the two reluctant 2 year olds. "Com'on." he reiterated. They all went into Seungcheol and Junghan's room and got in the bed. He laid Chan on his right side and gave him and bottle and had Seungkwan and Hansol on the other side to lay down with him. 
 
Surprisingly, it took them five minutes to drift off into slumber. Junghan almost joined them but he knew he had 8 other kids to care for. He slowly got up and went out to the living room. 
 
For now they were calm. Mingyu was bathe but still , Soonyoung and Seokmin where playing some game he really didn't know existed and Jun and Minghao were scheming to eat some peaches. He smiled at the quiet Jihoon reading, or attempting to and making up some story for the rest to listen and pretend they knew what was going on.
 
"You guys must be hungry again!" Junghan thought. It was about lunch time so he decided he would make some quick stir fry for the hungry kids. Once he finished, he called them to the table had the older kids set the table again and went to wake up Seungkwan and Hansol (Chan didn't want to get up so Junghan left him). They all sat around the table and Junghan watched them struggle with their training chopsticks so he gave them baby spoons so they didn't starve.
 
"Good boy, Jisoo, you're so smart!" Junghan praised seeing as the oldest was using his training chopsticks very....well, he was still sloppy as he dropped a couple of noodles on the ground but he still got a majority to his mouth.
 
"Wait! Mah! I wan' my chopsticks too!" Seungkwan demanded.
 
"But, Kwannie you can't use it yet..." Junghan tried to reason with him but the boy was just stubborn. Junghan eventually gave in and gave him his chopsticks. He watched Seungkwan struggle and grow frustrated. Junghan tried to help him but he refused every attempt. Then an idea suddenly popped into his head. "Aigooo my Seungkwannie! So smart and cool!"
 
"Cool?" Seungkwan's eyes sparked.
 
"Uh-huh," Junghan nodded. "You're trying your very best!" Junghan smiled, dazzling Seungkwan even more. 
 
"I'm cool!" Seungkwan cheered and clapped. Determined more than ever he started to actually get the noodles into his mouth this time.
 
"Good boy!" Junghan praised again while he started to let the others out their high chairs and clean their plate. It was only Seungkwan left but he was steadily finishing. As Junghan started to wash the dishes he thought about the lunch he made for Seungcheol. He hoped it was good.

A/N: Part One!! So next update we'll see what Seungcheol thought about his lunch and how his day went tbh I dont even know where this story is going orz...oh and another thing! The JungCheol some may not like but I do ship this pairing so there will be some moments plus more of you asked for it then not, so...ask and you shall recieve! Thank you for reading though! I really love your comments I love them I re-read them A LOT. Anyway I'm working on another project and I'm trying to see when I should post them so the updates might stat coming late....