Aigooo Bonus! 4

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

Potty Trained

"Yooooooo-"

"We're up, Seungkwan!" Seungcheol said and Seungkwan frowned. They really were awake. He pouted. He really wanted to be the one to wake them up but they've been catching onto his routine.

"You're so cute," Junghan smiled rubbing his head and Seungkwan laid on his chest. "How about I make some soup for breakfast?" Seungkwan instantly cheered up.

"Hey, Junghan?"

"Yes?"

"Where my shirt?" Seungcheol had asked Junghan to iron it last night.

"In the bathroom." Junghan replied picking Seungkwan up and realizing how heavy the boy had gotten. Maybe they needed to have another day in the park to exercise. As Seungcheol rose from the bed to go into said bathroom he realized there was something in there. He jumped in surprise, hand flying up to his erratically beating heart.

To be specific there was a certain someone sitting on the toilet. His footies on the ground as he had to shed all his clothing, including the night time pampers.

"SEOKMIN!!!" Seungcheol screamed. Seokmin just met his surprised face with a droopy smile. "You're on the potty??? Why??" Seungcheol smiled. The boy was good at going if he had to poop but if he had to pee he usually was too busy playing with his brothers to put it on pause and run to the bathroom.

"I have to peepee daddy," Seokmin explained in a hushed tone silently telling his 'daddy' to quiet down. Seungcheol almost crying from happiness. No more bathroom rushes, cleaning up piss from the carpet or bed sheets, and mental breakdowns because they're in public and he forgot to pack an extra pull-up. A miracle had certainly occurred.

"So...what made you decide to go on the potty?" Seungcheol leaned in wanting to know the secret. Something had to be up. You can't just go from dirty Winnie the Pooh designed pull ups to big boy buzz light year undies with out being told to.

"Well, Soonyoungie hyung says he won't play with babies that weewee their pants, he likes older men...so I gotta be a-uh...rich daddy!" the small boy admitted after much thought. Seungcheol was laughing light heartedly until he felt that meant something else and his face grew pale. Where did he learn that?

"Seokmin..."

"Yes, daddy?"

"Promise me...you'll stay a little kid forever?" Seungcheol clutched the little boys shoulder.

"Wha?"

"GET OFF THE POTTY GO PUT BACK ON YOUR PULL UPS!" Seungcheol sobbed trying to rip the boy off of the toilet. A screaming match started between the two of them. Seokmin refusing to move and Seungcheol sobbing for his inocent little boy back.

"Choi Seungcheol! What do you think you're doing?!" Junghan screeched when he saw the scene of Seokmin peeing everywhere and his leader turned boyfriend making him do it.

"Oh mai gosh! What are you zouing now? Are you kimbapi kidding??" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Uh...I can explain?" Seungcheol said weekly not changing the murderous look in Junghan eyes.

"You're cleaning this all up by yourself!"

"Dammit."


 


Michael Chanson

"Uuuuuuuwwwwaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

That's it, Junghan was going to go mad. Completely bat crazy. For three days straight all Chan did was cry. No matter what Junghan did he would just wail louder than a tornado warning alarm. It was driving Junghan near insanity.

"Chanie, please, let me at least keep my sanity if I can't have my dignity!" Junghan weeped. At this point Junghan would try to give in and give him his but Chan was teething so, anything he got near or in his mouth he bit. Junghan had to learn that the unfortunate way.

"Uwwaaa!!!" Chan ignored his 'mother's' pleas for mercy and grew louder. All the kids were getting annoyed with his constant crying but Junghan didn't know how to stop it.

When the front door open and Seungcheol walked in, Junghan thanked his lucky stars. For, there was always a time of day when Seungcheol came home that Chan would quit his crying.

"Aigoo! Did our big little maknae drive mommy up the wall today?" Seungcheol cooed and giggles at both of his boys one a little less happy than. The other but both still too cute. Chan quieted down and kicked his feet to be picked up. Junghan was glad he stopped crying but he was sad that his baby no longer liked him when usually Chan would stick to him and cry when Seungcheol took him away. He watched as Seungcheol took Chan into another room. What they did in there he never asked but obviously, it made Chan stop crying so he naturally wanted to know. It wasn't like he was jealous or anything...

"Yeah, it's not like I'm jealous...pfft what do I have to be jealous about??" Junghan shrugged it off. He quietly. He saw they entered the computer room, a room Woozi is often found in. He wondered what they were going to do. When he heard Chan start crying he felt a bit happy that he wasn't the only one. However his bright mood fell when he heard it stop abruptly.

He slightly pushed the door to get a peak inside and saw that they were on YouTube looking at Michael Jackson performances. Junghan shook his head, he should've known. He decided to get back at Seungcheol for keeping this secret to himself.

"What are you doing mama?" Minghao questioned as he saw Junghan pull out a fedora, a black suit and tie, and a single white glove.

"I'm about to put on a performance, Hao," the blonde answered, fixing his hair into a ponytail. Not much later, Junghan called them all into the living room. Seungcheol's face paled when he figured out what Junghan was about to do.

All of a sudden “Billie Jean” started to play and Chan’a full attention was on the dancing man. Next was a whole mix of Michael Jackson songs. “Beat It”, “White & Black”, “They Don’t Really Care about Us”, etc. and Junghan was killing it making everyone cheer for him and root him on. When he finished they even demanded an encore Junghan was happy to oblige, wooing Chan for a second time that day.

 

The small child began to fuss in Seungcheol’s hold and reach for the glittery man standing before them. Junghan smiled and picked up the baby and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Chanie, whose baby are you?” Junghan asked awaiting his answer. Chan pointed at Junghan and the long haired boy laughed at Seungcheol’s jealous face (even though just earlier he was just envious of their relationship before). He smiled triumphantly until Chan also pointed at Seungcheol too and the older was literally jumping for joy. He kissed boy on the cheek and stuck his tongue out at Junghan’s salty face. Junghan huffed after going through all that he still wasn't the only one in Chan’s heart. But he couldn't quite say he didn't like that Seungcheol was bonding with them. He just chose to stay quiet and gave the childish leader a peck on the cheek for cuteness.


My First Pet
 

"No Jun."

Junghan replied for the thirtieth (but whose counting?) time that morning that Jun had asked him for a puppy. However, with 11 kids and one really big man child to care for whose really gonna be taking care of this dog?

"But mama, it's so cool! I want one!!"

"Sure you do. But will you take care of it?" Junghan rested his hands on his hip.

"If I can prove that I can, can I have one?"

"Sure.” Junghan said just to get the Chinese boy to leave him alone. What he didn't know was that he had given Jun the chance to go back and make a collar for Minghao.

“Why am I the puppy!” Minghao whined stomping his foot and making his curls bounce everywhere.

“I gotta show mama that I can take care of a dog and you're the closest thing to.” Jun replied sassily. “Now, remember dogs don't talk.”

“I'm not a-”

“Here boy!” Jun exclaimed excitedly making Minghao quickly change his tune. The smaller Chinese boy got all excited and waved his metaphorical tail. At this moment he looked exactly like a puppy. Jun picked up a stick and waved it around happily watching how Minghao’s big curious eyes followed the object back and forth. Jun pretended to throw it a few times making Minghao flinch and ready to catch it. Jun started to blush, his little brother really did look so cute with his tongue panting and his unfuly hair curly hair floppy all about the place.

Jun finally threw the stick and Minghao took off after it. He ran on four legs which actually made him faster than usual. His eyes targeted on something so intensely.

The rest of the day Jun went around showing off his new pet to the others. They all enjoyed giving Minghao commands “sit!” “Stay!” “Good boy!” they would praise him and give him a sweet. It wasn't till Junghan noticed how quiet it was and check the living room that he saw to his horror: a Minghao attempting to pee on the carpet with one leg in the air.

“JUNHUI AND MINGHAO! TIME OUT CHAIR! NOW!”


Mama, Ppo ppo!

 

“Uwaaaaahhhh!!!!”

 

"Ppo ppo juseyo~"

 

Seungcheol sat on the couch blankly staring at some weird show the kids left on. At the moment, he wasn't really paying attention to the purple monster preaching about the importance of taking turns instead he was keeping himself calm from what was happening around him.

 

“Mama! Kiissss!” Seungkwan beamed trying to climb up Junghan’s pants. Seungcheol’s eyebrow twitched a bit when the blonde gave in and leaned down to place a kiss right on Seungkwan’s puckered lips. In any other circumstance Seungcheol would be fine with it. He's just a child no way he has romantic feelings for his own “mom”. However, when he remembers that they're actually teen boys he gets a bit protective and dare he say, jealous?

 

“Mommy, hug!” Wonwoo attached his little koala body to Junghan, who reciprocated quickly. It wasn't long till a line of kids demanding for affection and attention started up and Junghan was the main.

 

“Kiss!” Jun asked next. Junghan wanted to decline because this was the fifth one that day but with Jun’s fluttering eyes, how could he say no? He kissed him sweetly and as he was pulling away Jung made sure to hold his face in place.

 

“AND THAT'S ENOUGH! BATH TIME!” Seungcheol stomped his foot childishly. “Who wants to bathe with me?” he asked around but only heard crickets.

 

“Uh...who wants to with me?” and suddenly it was mob action. They all wanted to shower with Junghan. He was like so popular idol or something! Oh, wait…

 

“Hmph.” Seungcheol sat at the edge of their bed and pouted. Junghan had took all of them to bathe with him and is currently putting them to bed with a lullaby. Seungcheol fumed. However he wasn't sure whether it was the effect of the kids choosing Junghan over him or that he was losing time with his boyfriend.

 

“Aww, is our cheolie papa jelly?” Junghan entered in the room with a condescending smirk. Seungcheol scoffed.

 

“I am...NOT!” the older pouted childishly making Junghan laugh. The blonde man smoked and scooted closer to him to try and get him to look at him. But Seungcheol proved to be the childish one since he still refused to look at the other. Junghan frowned for a second before he got a good idea. He perked up instantly and kissed Seungcheol’s cheek. The older stuttered and blushed, finally looking at the younger.

 

“Hey, Seungcheol, you know what?” Junghan leaned against Seungcheol’s firm chest.

 

“W-what?”

 

“I love you more than anyone else on the world,” Junghan confessed kissing the corner of  Seungcheol’s mouth. The ex-leader smiled appeased by Junghan’s simple act of affection. However, he still was feeling a little petty so he made the smile quickly disappeared. Junghan just giggled while placing little kisses on every part of the other’s face. On his temple, on his eyelid, on the tip of his nose. Everywhere. This time Seungcheol couldn't keep his composure. He grabbed Junghan’s hips, earning a mewl from the younger and threw this body onto the bed before climbing on top of him.

 

From there Seungcheol ravished Junghan’s lips. They were so soft and plump and now they were wet and bruised. Seungcheol helped him part his lips so he could enter and kiss more passionately. After a minute or so Junghan really needed to breath but Seungcheol decided it was the best time to punish him by making it last longer. Two minutes were about to pass but the boy whose face was turning blue basically kicked Seungcheol away to gasp for air. Junghan let out a choke cry as he clinged to his chest. Seungcheol felt partially bad like, he could've seriously hurt Junghan. However, he wouldn't lie that Junghan flushed and panting with tears in his eyes didn't turn him on.

 

“I love you too,” Seungcheol returned the feelings and started to give short wet kisses to the other’s lips. He had truthfully kissed the other silly. Just as Seungcheol was about to continue his rain of kisses and start making out again the door was suddenly kicked open. The two eldest quickly separated and pretended to do something else. They noticed it was a barrage of kids all with pouting lips.

 

“Mama! I’m scared! Kiiiissss!”

 

Seungcheol left the room with an exaggerated gasp.


A/N: IM SO PISSED AT MYSELF YOU DONT EVEN KNOWWWW!!!! 

**WARNING LONG RANT AHEAD**

DUDE! So like life has been hecka lately I'm not even allowed on my laptop unless its to look for scholarships and apply to colleges so I apologize for neglecting you all and this story but rest assuered my lovelyz this will be continued. I have no thoughts on giving up. SO please have patience and thank you for reading

As for my promised pictures I did draw them! But! theyll be added on at later date because I do not have them with me at this time ((Or a decent working scaner either :/ It so muuuuccchhh)) 

ANYWAY TAKE THESE TERRIBLE PHOTOSHOP EDITS:

((pfft idk i need to sleep Im so sorry....))

BONUS CRAPPY DIGITAL DRAWING I DID ON MY NEW TABLET IDK HOW TO USE YET ((excuse the mess I made it quickly because I felt bad I promised pictures but my forgot to bring them :/))

((shhhhh I aint feel like coloring it in...I wonder if any of you can tell who is who....))

AND NOW FOR SOME ACTUAL SEVENTEEN BABY SPAM

 *EXTERNALLY SCREAMING*

 

THIZ BOI WUZ BORN A MEME

 HES SO DAMN ADORKABLLLLLLLLLLL

I JUST WANA KNOW THE BACK GROUND TO THIS....

 WHERE DO YOU GO AFTER YOU'VE REACHED THE TOP???

i NEED MOAR OF HOSH HOSH DOING JUDO OR TAEKWONDO OR HAPKIDO OR WHATEVER I JUST NEED IT

 SUCH INNOCENCE WHO WPULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS ACTUALLY A DINOSAUR?????

 OKAY....whut?

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITES

*drum roll please*

OF COURSE ITS THUG!HAO

The difference is quite shocking.....ehehe

EDIT: 

ANYWHOOO LEMME STOP WHILE IM AHEAD BUT IF U READ MY RAMBLINGS AND ACTUALLY GOT AMUSED IM GLAD~ IF YOU DIDN'T THATS COOL TOO THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE U ALWAYS BABE

AND IF YOU WANNA BE FRIENDS AND TELL ME ABOUT YOU WINTER BREAK IS, SEVENTEEN, KPOP IN GENERAL, OR HOW I NEED TO BE ON TIME WITH THE UPDATES JUST HIT ME UP STRAIGHT UP I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU! OTL

Thanks for commenting and patiently waiting not with a mob at my door, you guys are so great! and understanding thank you thank you!

 

 

((Shamelessly asks for upvotes, we're so close!))