Look Who Came to Dinner?!

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

"Well, well, ain't this a surprise." Seungcheol clicked his tongue as he had opened to a familiar face. He was just cursing out the person who decided to ring their door bell 7 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. However, when he swung the door open ready to reprimand the idiot he saw it was just their vocal coach that had disappeared for a few months now suddenly on their front step.....or was it his front step?

"I haven't heard a thing from you guys in like 2 months..."

"Actually, it's would have been about 3 months come tomorrow." Seungcheol corrected bitterly. He opened the door more to let the other in. Doogi PD bowed and apologized for his negligence. They sat down in the kitchen, Doogi PD stared at Seungcheol from across the table. He looked a little different since the last time he saw him. He definitely looked more mature, his infant face contorted into more rugged and manly features and was that...stubble? His arm muscles definitely got wider but he could tell his midsection was soft and pudgy. Well, at least Doogi knew hey weren't starving he made sure to put allowance on their cards when it ran low. Other than that the boy was looking at held a whole new air about him and Doogi couldn't quite figure out why.

"Aaaaghhhaa," Junghan entered scratching his messy hair and yawning. "Morning," he simply greeted the leader and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Seungcheol thought nothing of this of course, they had been doing this every morning. Giving each other morning kisses and cuddling till the kids woke up. But, when they both heard their vocal's coach's horrified gasp they soon snapped out of it.

"Oh. My. ing. God." Doogi brought a confused hand up to his lips. "Okay, a lot happened these past months since I've been gone I'm guessing..."

"YAH! What are you doing here?!" Junghan practically jumped out of his skin. If this wasn't a wake up call he didn't know what was. He clutched his chest to slow his heart beat down with no such luck. His face over heated because he realized he had did 'that' in front of their manager.

"Uh...surprise? We're together now...?" Seungcheol shrugged seemingly cool about being seen and all that. Junghan was still flailing about in utter embarrassment. Doogi eyed the both of them. He sort of knew they liked each other ever since Junghan joined them. On that day when they introduced the pretty boy, Seungcheol face was so captivated as I he was witnessing an angel that had fallen to heaven. And it didn't take a long time for Junghan to be smitten by Seungcheol baby like looks and funny mature personality. So, it didn't come as such a surprise to him. He just couldn't wait to start dropping hints on Twitter and messing with all the Jungcheol shippers.

The next thing before Doogi could even speak was the loud bustling of children as they cried for their mama. Seungkwan was crying because he thought his mama was gone. Meanwhile, Mingyu was sick last week and passed around the fever making poor Wonwoo still trying to get over his cough. Jun and Mingyu demanded food. While, Soonyoung pulled the utensil drawer out too, making a huge mess of knives and forks splayed all over the place. Doogi watched shocked and mildly impressed as Junghan handled all of the situations simultaneously.

He calmed Seungkwan with a kiss and let him hold him on this hand the whole morning. He gave Wonwoo some medicine and sent him back to bed. He fed them all a sizable breakfast of fishtail soup and kimchi egg rice fitting of the cold weather. Then, he helped Soonyoung clean up with out and real qualms. Doogi had realized Junghan had turn into a housewife. He was now a mama, that and damn, the boy could cook.

Suddenly, a baby crying could be heard and Junghan was about to go and get him but Seungcheol made him rest and eat while he got Chan.

"Look who decided to come to breakfast!" Seungcheol returned to the table with a big ball of fluff and cuteness making Doogi positively gush and the site. Chan was too freaking cute with his rosie cheeks and chubby . Doogi just wanted to eat him up. "Do you wanna hold him?" Seungcheol started to bring Chan over as he noticed the bedazzled look on their managers face. Doogi shocking his head quickly waving his arms in a no way motion.

"There's no way I can...uh...wait!" Doogi screamed as Chan was forced upon him. He was never any good with babies but good thing Chan was too sleepy and hungry to really put up a fight. The baby maknae just settled peacefully in the man's lap and begged to be fed. "Wait! That's my plate!" Doogi tried to stop the little one from attacking his plate but Chan was relentless.

"I think I found a link weaker than you, Cheolie," Junghan laughed making Seungcheol pout (but he was kind of happy).

After breakfast, the good boys Jun, Jihoon, and Joshua helped with the clean up. Meanwhile Doogi was pulled into the living room by Mingyu, claiming he had something really cool to show him.

"Where are we going?" Doogi questioned really hoping Junghan would hurry up with the dishes so he can come and save him from these kids.

"Tada!" Mingyu threw his arms up in a big motion. There in the middle of the living room was a giant pillow fort. "We're playing castle and I need a dragon.

"A dragon?" Doogi repeated.

"A dragon." Mingyu nodded. He lead the older to the fort and pointed inside. "You must protect my princess with all your might. Doog looked inside and saw Mingyu had built a fort around Wonwoo who Doogi supposed was the princess.

"Okay..." Doogi sat next to the pillow-y fortress as Mingyu explained he was off to defeat bad guys and all that good stuff. After a minute or so Soonyoung and Seokmkn appeared dressed in sheets. "And who are you all supposed to be?"

"Well, we are the thieves!" Soonyoung loudly announced.

"We are hear to plunder your riches and kidnap your princess, of course" Seokmin explained. Doogi couldn't help but find them so cute with their chubby cheeks and bright innocent smiles. It took their cinnamon roll factor up like 1000 notches. Doogi finay snapped out of it when he saw they were trying to destroy Mingyu's castle.

"Oh no! You can't!" Doogi yelled. However, the boys ignored him. He thought about what Mingyu said. He was a dragon and if he wanted to scare the thieves away he had to roar. He in a huge breath and belted out loud and clear. "rrrrROOOAAARRR!!" Doogi got up tall and made a scary expression. Soonyoung and Seokmin collectively gave screams and then escaped swiftly. Doogi gave a little triumphant hum. He checked to see that the "sleeping beauty" was still sleeping and then returned to his post. The next few attempts were just child's play (literally). Seokmin and Soonyoung would come to steal, then get scared off by Doogi's dragon impression only for them to return and the same process begins again. After a few rounds Mingyu finally returned and it was time to play a new game.

"Let's play Simon says!" Minghao suggests. Everyone starts to play and Seungkwan gets chosen to be Simon first.

"Simon says....touch your nose" everyone follows in suit. "Simon says stop touching your nose and touch your head" again easy enough to follow. "Now rub your stomach!" Vernon, Soonyoung, and Doogi were out because they did it. "Ah! I didn't say Simon says!" Seungkwan points happily. He loves when he's Simon. Meanwhile Doogi was feeling dumb that he got tricked by a three year old. And he had to suffering through his high pitched laughter as his punishment.

After a few games of tag, frying pan, and some really weird cartoon Doogi couldn't understand why anyone liked, Junghan announced it was lunch time. He had made the usual pb&j sandwiches they liked. Even Doogi got one. He wasn't sure why but he was grateful all the same. Though, it was cut up for him and he wasn't sure if Junghan was poking fun at him of it was just a force of habit for the man.

"Alright, I'll be back soon it's drama night at Jinwook's place tonight, be good for daddy and our visitor, Kay?" Junghan was shrugging on his coat. Seungkwan flew to his legs crying about wanting to go with him. While it broke Junghan's heart, he was just so used to Seungkwan crying even if the man went to the bathroom. So, he just plucked Seungkwan off his legs and passed the snotty nosed tiny vocalist off to Doogi.

"Wait he's crying though! What do I do?"

"Don't worry," Junghan calmed his nerves. "He'll get over it, it's time for his nap anyway, just lay down with him  and read him a book he likes "Cinderella"," Junghan informed before leaving.

"He just....he just left me..." Doogi muttered or if disbelief. Almost immediately he heard a crash and Seungcheol yelling about Chan had pooed everywhere followed by a pleased coo from the culprit.

While Junghan was gone, Doogi had to fulfill all his duties. He changed Chan's diaper that mirrored a horrid massacre. He set the maknae all down for their nap and read them a "Cinderella". Of course Hansol got made and wanted to be read "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" and then read a book about Micheal Jackson to Chan. After they fell asleep, he went to check on Wonwoo and made sure he ate some soup. Then, he had to clean up Mingyu's mess as the boy wanted to paint a picture of Jun. However, it did look kind of nice.

Then, Soonyoung and Jihoon got into an argument over who was the better dancer. It got pretty heated and fist started to fly so he had to get Seungcheol.

"Yah! You two!" Seungcheol growled making the other two jump at his loud voice. They wailed as they were put in their time out chair after a stern scolding from their “dad”. Doogi watched him and thought his leading skill definitely had gotten better through this experience. Patience and setting good examples was a must for a leader, maybe all leaders need to experience this...

After that incident, the kids woke up and Doogi put on Peroro, another show he didn't understand the appeal of. They knew all the words and even danced as if there was some choreography to it. Doogi saw how they danced weren't like normal kids it was like they had years and years of....training.

"That's right!" Dog jumped in a moment of eureka. "These aren't kids!” he had almost fallen into this strange spell that seemed to be on the kids. Maybe that's what's happening to Junghan and Seungcheol. He went after the leader and found him trying to make dinner.

 

“What's up, hyung?” Seungcheol was in a “kiss the cook” apron and had a giant butchers knife in his hands. Doogi didn't want to say anything potentially set him off so he asked if Seungcheol could set the kitchen tool down.

 

“You need to snap out of it.” Doogi reprimanded firmly. Seungcheol was taken aback for a moment before he furrowed his eyebrows and asked for an explaination. “Those aren't kids and we all know it. I've now remembered what I'm here for. After talking to some of the managers one of them had it figured out.”

 

“What?” Seungcheol’s eyes grew wide.

 

As good timing would have it, Junghan entered through the back door. He seemed bright and refreshed after having his nice day off and ready to go surprise the kids of his return. However, he saw Doogi and Seungcheol’s positions he assumed they were talking about something serious. He looked back and forth at them and realized that they haven't even acknowledged his presence yet. Just as he was about to make a sound Doogi spoke over him.


“I have an idea on how to end all of this.”


A/N: DUDE! I didn't have wifi for a week and my phone is off all my stories are on there ;3; it os much you dont understand...I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting I will update soon! Bonus coming up and because I'll be ending the story soon this bonus will be special. Along with the usual drabbles I will upload some more drawings but this time I'm taking requests. I will try to do as many as I can so request your favorite scenes or your biases and I'll darw them babyfied! *tries to make up for my lateness* I'm sorry guys....I'm taking finals! Is anyone else taking finals? I hope my stories will make you happy and help you through these tiresome days with its fluff!! I have more to talk about but honestly I'll just end up rambling over and over again. Don't forget to request I will draw as many as I can.

((P.S. since its almost christmas maybe I should do a shipmas type thing and make a fic centered around the holidays, no?))

((It's gotten really dramatic, no?))

((anywayyyyy hope you guys weren't too made with me, I love ya!))