Accidental Truth

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
Junghan waited at the kitchen table. He was staring at the clock ripping out his hair in anticipation. "Where are they???" he quizzed going over to the window to peek out. "They get out at two it's already 2:05!" he growled impatiently. He had already watched all his shows for the afternoon and Chan was currently taking a nap. He had already made after school snacks and if he cleans that same counter table spot again he'll go crazy. Junghan had nothing to do and he felt empty because of it. He wondered if this is how mothers feel when they send their children off to school for the first time? Suddenly he recalled those times he would roll his eyes anytime his mom would give sappy good byes and over-bearing "I love you's". He really felt like calling her or at least seeing how she was doing. His mind began to wander back to this morning. Jinwook had visited to warn him of something. What that something was neither of them had a clue.

"What do you think that means?" Junghan leaned in, wishing he had made tea to sip.

 
"I don't know, all I know is that I have a bad feeling about all this..." the honey blonde smiled tightly while rubbing his arms. He seemed spooked. Something big had happened that he wasn't going to tell him about. Junghan was a bit disappointed but he wouldn't force the leader to spill if he wasn't comfortable. "Our manager called..."
 
Junghan froze. He remembered that Doogi hasn't called them in a while. No word from their parents, no word from their company, not even a single hearing of the outside word. The world they knew. Jinwook explained that his manager stated how weird it was when there was no texts from parents to speak of. There was nothing. No fans, no paparazzi. Not even the other idol groups wondered where they were. 
 
"When I went grocery shopping...I saw others..."
 
"Others?"
 
"Groups. They were with their "kids". Even girl groups like Lovelyz."
 
Junghan fell numb. What was going on? Why are a lot of groups in the same situation. He was comforted that he had others to relate to but, why? Why so many? Unfortunately, Jinwook had to go home, his children would return home soon and he had to tend to them. 

"Junghan?" the long haired boy was pulled out of his stupor to Seungcheol, who had returned early. The front door swung open and a barrage of little people ran up to Junghan. The blonde glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 2:24. The second eldest just shook his head and decided he would speak with Seungcheol when the time came. For now, he must coddle his babies and give them after school snacks. He dind't know why, he just gotta.
 
Seungcheol was still a bit worried by Junghan's previous face. He seemed disturbed about something but, for now he would just let it go because the boy was so happy-go-lucky at the moment plus he was positive the other would tell him later.
 
"Mama, I saw Wooseokie today!" Jun exclaimed his face heavily flushed.
 
"Oh? And you like this, Wooseokie?" Junghan teased.
 
"..N-no! He's a boy!" Jun stuttered and tried to scatter away.
 
"And? Mama is a boy yet you have no problem calling me 'mama'," Junghan questioned. "And your papa is a boy and you still say papa and mama are together...." Junghan blushed when he realized what he just said. "Op! I mean...just-oh uh..." Junghan looked to Seungcheol for help. 
 
"What your mama is saying is that it shouldn't matter," Seungcheol smiled placing a palm on Jun's shoulder. The three all missed Minghao's face of anguish. He really didn't happy about something.
 
"Hey mama look what I made in art class!" Mingyu showcased his talent. Junghan gasped as he looked at the pretty flower Mingyu had drew with expert hands. Junghan ruffled his hair feeling proud and wiped his snotty nose hoping he hadn't sneezed in anyone's face today. He took the picture and put it up in the fridge making Mingyu beam a bright smile as he strutted away to tell everyone. 
 
Later that day, everything went back to normal: Junghan making dinner, messy eaters, loud talkers, Mingyu sneezing on everyone, loud TV, loud bath time, struggle to get Vernon to brush his teeth, and finally bed time. 
 
After all was said and done, Junghan again found himself in the room. Alone. After today, Junghan realized he didn't like the idea of being alone. He's only known s even in school. Seventeen is all they have. Junghan went into the living room. He didn't know what he was going to do but he knew he had to get Seungcheol to come back. 
 
"Scoups-ya....sleep with me...." Junghan calmly asked making Seungcheol flustered. The older sputtered for a minute or so not sure how to react. He knew what Junghan meant but hearing it put that way made him think other....thoughts.
 
"Uh, but I thought you didn't want me to..." Seungcheol defended trying to cover up the fire burning in his cheeks.
 
"I want you...tonight...I'm really lonely now and the bed is so cold...so if you're not mad I kicked you out...?" Junghan shrugged. Seungcheol looked at bins for a minute before slowly nodded and gathering up the bedding. They went back to the room and laid down. Junghan snuggled closer to Seungcheol and his warm muscles and smiled secretly to himself. This made him feel much better. The warmth and softness of his skin lulled him to sleep. He attempted to keep conversation but all was coming out was incoherent babbles about his day and how much he missed everyone.
 
"Haha, good night, Junghan," Seungcheol giggled hugging the smaller frame. 
 
"Good night, hubby," Junghan teased before yawning. "I love you..." he whispered before totally clunking out. 
 
Seungcheol's eyes literally popped out of his head. Had he heard right? Was Junghan being serious? 
 
Junghan whined because Seungcheol's heart was making such noise against his ear. He was about to yell at it when he finally caught up to his little confession. He jumped back, totally breaking contact between him and the leader.  It was moment of revolution, they eyed each other's expressions closely, scared of what the other was thinking. Junghan was screaming curses to oblivion while Seungcheol was thanking everything on earth. Junghan loves him. Nothing could make him upset again.
 
"Is it true?" Seungcheol asked trying to hold make a smile. 
 
"...W-what?" Junghan let out a shaken breath. He was completely mortified. Why did he say that? Now Seungcheol was giving him a face he couldn't quite read his expression. His eyes grew wide, fingers clutching the bed sheets till his knuckles grew white and palms grew sweaty with uncertainty. His pupils rapidly moved from Seungcheol's figure to the doorway. He thought that if he could just run out that door fast enough and pretend it never happened the next day Seungcheol would forget everything he just heard.
 
"You love me?" ah but what a cruel world indeed. Junghan sighed. He couldn't hide it any longer, lately he's been brash and emotional. He feels the need to tell all of his feelings. So, he just let it happen. After nodding slowly and sorrowfully he looked at Seungcheol's face. The boy was smiling with tears b his eyes. Junghan was taken aback by his reaction and slid away from him carefully. "So...long..." Seungcheol started looking Junghan in the eyes.  
 
"Huh?" Junghan asked scared for the answer but not overpowering his curious nature.
 
"So long I've liked you. These past weeks I've fallen ever more madly in love with you." Junghan gasped. The thing he was sure never to happen; Seungcheol returning his feelings- happened. He thought he was weird and strange to like not only a man but his teammate. Hearing he wasn't the only one feeling this way calmed him. "Coming home to the house smelling delicious, the kids calling me 'papa', and your angelic smile greeting me every time I entered. Junghan, I love you more than I can even explain to you," Junghan was in full tears by his words and tear stained face.
 
"Seungcheol...." Junghan whimpered scooting back closer. The older smiled and took the long haired hyung into his arms and held him closely. 
 
"It's okay, I know," Seungcheol hushed him. He didn't know if it was okay but after much thought and yearning for the boy for so long he placed his lips on the other. There was a spark of electricity surging through them. A feeling of finality and completeness as they felt the warm and softness of each others' lips against their own. They wondered what even took them so long to do this. They laid down that night, whispering all the things they liked about each other into the other's ears. 
 
Morning came to the surprise of the two. They don't remember when they actually fell asleep but when Seungcheol was woken up to Junghan's kiss he knew it had been very late. They stared at each other before they giggled loudly.
 
"I'm late!" Seungcheol said with a wide smile.
 
"Ah! You are!" Junghan played along with an even wider smile. Moments passed and the thought of being late really didn't effect them as much as it should. Junghan leaned over Seungcheol and just hovered their with an adoring smile. They shared another kiss.
 
"Mama?" Seungkwan made his sleepy appearance along with Wonwoo who was looking like he just had a rough night. Junghan brought them into the bed in between him and Seungcheol.
 
"I had a bad dream....it was ghosty dream!" Wonwoo whined, b with aegyo and tears. Junghan swooned and held him even closer, smuggling him with kisses.
 
"Aigoo! My poor baby!" Junghan cooed. Seungcheol watched him for a second, heart swelling in his chest before he decided he really needed to get to work even if they didn't really need him to show up. 
 
All was well and the usual morning. Junghan makes breakfast and lunch for everyone and sends them off on the bus before he turned to say goodbye to Seungcheol. They stopped as they looked at each other. Seungcheol was holding Chan in his arms and he walked over, handing the tiny maknae to him. However, not before he gave Junghan one good kiss on his forehead further disappointing the long haired one. Seungcheol smirked slyly and said "wait till later" before slipping out the door with a bright smile and pep in his step while leaving a pouty, needy Junghan and a confused Chan. 
 
"Let's go get dressed and go to the park huh?" Junghan asked cheerfully after feeling the effects of hold a chubby baby Chan. He bounced the ecstatic boy in his arms. His head was hazy with the promise of "later" still making his cheeks vibrant. 

A/N: Aiya! I'm the worst huh? I'm sorry for making you all wait so long. So as an apology take some aegyo, some drama, and SOME JUNGCOUPS! WHOOPS THEY KISSED THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!! The confession wasn't that glamorous but eh they did it, no? Thank you all for your  understanding and waiting and encouraging words I felt so bad!! Two bonuses coming your way be ready, you beautiful people you!!

((P.s. My teacher read my stories and she said that I should be a writer!! But that's now what I wanna be XD))

((P.s.s. I wanna be an animator if you wanna know maybe I'll post my drawings....))

Thanks for reading, subscribe for more, upvote to spread this story around! 

LOVE YALLLLL