Bonus!

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
Seungcheol is the weakest link 
 
"Mingyu. For the last time. I said: no." Junghan placed his hands on his hips and looked at the pleaded not in movingly. "No, I've figured out that little puppy eyes trick. The answer is still, no."
 
"Humph!" Mingyu kicked up his feet and stomped away with tears in his eyes. Mommy said he could have one after dinner so what does it matter if he has one before dinner? Mingyu just didn't understand. 
 
Junghan's was busy cutting up the vegetables. Yuck, Mingyu does not like veggies. He'd rather they have cookies for dinner instead. Mingyu peeped around the corner eying the jar labeled cookies closely. 
 
Mommy had said dinner would be ready in a minute. It's been over, like, a million minutes! Mingyu pouted and started to tip toe into the kitchen. Maybe he could sneak in and-
 
"Mingyu. Go out of the kitchen." Mingyu jumped. Does mommy have eyes in the back of his head? How did he even know??
 
Mingyu grumbled and walked back out to the living room. There he saw his little brother Seungkwan coloring and singing something that sounded like "Mary had a little lamb" but he was messing up all the words.
 
"...and everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary weeeeennnnnt, every where that Mary went, she had a sip of coooookkkkeee," Seungkwan loudly sang.
 
"Hey, Kwannie?" Mingyu popped up next to him.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Can you get me a cookie?" Mingyu asked nicely fluttering his lashes.
 
"Why don't you get on yourself?"
 
"I can't. Mommy said 'no' but, you're his favorite so he can't say no to you right?" Mingyu smiled. He was smart. Soon, Seungkwan played into his trap and the younger was on his merry way to ask for a cookie for his hyung.
 
"No."
 
Just that two letter word caused Seungkwan's world to crumble. He started to sniffle, pulling at Junghan's heart strings.
 
"Oh no! Don't cry! Here let mommy hold you!" Junghan pulled Seungkwan into his embrace and the small one instantly stopped crying. "Want to help me make kool-aid for the kids?" Seungkwan nodded and burried his head in Junghan's shoulder.
 
Mingyu watched with an open mouth. Seungkwan had forgotten about him. 
 
Okay, new plan. 
 
Mingyu got all his markers and put them end to end. He managed to make a 2 foot long pole and carefully got as close to the door as he could. He slowly let it run out but then Soonyoung came running out and knocked them all apart because he was not paying attention.
 
"You know, you're picking all of it up right?" Junghan tapped his toes and shifted his weight into one foot as he folded him arms. Mingyu pouted and nodded. It was best to not go against his wishes. 
 
Mingyu had a lost look on his face. 
 
Untill, Seungcheol walked his way into he kitchen and then Mingyu knew he had some new hope.
 
"Daddy!" Mingyu ran up to the older and tugged at his shirt hem. "Can I has a cookie?" Mingyu asked in the most precious and lovely voice he could manage with a pleading looking in his eyes.
 
Seungcheol was mentally screaming but he saw Junghan shaking his head no. 
 
"Now, Mingyu-"
 
"Pweeeezzzz!!" Mingyu pleaded with the biggest kicked puppy eyes and the fattest pouty lip wth just one tear at the edge of his eye. Seungcheol mentally caved. 
 
"Alright. Fine. Just one." Seungheol whispered and slipped Mingyu a cookie and had the boy hop along his marry way. 
 
Seungcheol thought he was safe, until, he turned around and saw Junghan with a dark disapproving look.
 
"You're the weakest link, you know that?" Junghan clicked his tongue and turned back to his stew. 

Diaper Duty

 
"Hey there, baby!" Junghan greeted the freshly woken baby. 
 
Chan was bouncing in his crib happily. He out stretched his arms to be picked up. Junghan on reflex picked him up and brought him above his head. 
 
"Airplaaaannnneee!!!" Chan mewled at the game as Junghan lifted him up higher before bringing him closer then lifting him back up.  "Ah! You're stinky!" Junghan observed while sniffing the air suspiciously. Junghan's face went dark. There was no way he was going to change another diaper.
 
"SEEEEUUUUUNNNNGGGGGGCHHHHHEEEEOOOLLLLL!!" Junghan screeched for his leader, who came thumping down the hall.
 
"ARE YOU OKAY?? WHOSE HURT??" Seungcheol ran out in a hurry. His eyes were wide and alert. Junghan almost felt bad for scaring him.
 
"Change your son." Junghan handed off Chan to Seungcheol and before the older could protest he dipped out.
 
"My son? WE ESTABLISHED THESE ARENT MY KIDS!!" Seungcheol yelled back but Junghan had already sat down in the living room and started watching this drama he recently got into.
 
"Awwwu!" Chan voiced and Seungcheol looked at the smiling baby. 
 
"It can't be that bad, right?" Seungcheol really wished he hadn't said that. When he removed the diaper it was like world war 3 and Seungcheol was a general in the war.
 
He called in some soldiers.
 
He called on the help of Jisoo, Jun, and Jihoon. 
 
"Jihoonie, watch Chan make sure he does move. Jun hold that leg. Jisoo get the wipes." Seungcheol then went in and wiped up the mess as best as he could. "Alright. Progress." Seungcheol commented.
 
4 minutes later.
 
"Doctor! We need to use the powder!" Jisoo said dramatically passing the baby powder to Seungcheol.
 
"Careful...careful...." Seungcheol concentrated and then lightly let a few small pumps of powder out. Jun was dabbing his forehead with a napkin.
 
"Good job doctor! Now, we put the diaper on!" Jihoon announced and handed Seungcheol a fresh new diaper. Just as before the intense mood was back and they shakingly put the diaper back on.
 
"No! It's backwards!" Jisoo corrected. It was now a dire situation in which Seungcheol hurriedly took it off to turn it around.
 
"Doctor! T-minus 5 seconds till Chan goes weewee!" Jun warned. Seungcheol worked faster not wanting to get spray again like last time. Once he finished they all clapped even Chan.
 
"You did it! Success!" Jisoo jumped and laughed. Seungcheol chuckled a little watching their excitement. He quickly and carefully disposed of the used diaper and all was well. The day was saved.
 
"Hmm..." Seungcheol sniffed the air suspiciously. "What...AWW COM'ON, CHAN!" Seungcheol groaned as he smelled ANOTHER dirty diaper.

Sick Wonwoo

 
"Good morning!" Junghan greeted the kids in the living room. They all yelled back. He went into the kitchen to start on something for them to eat. However, something was off. It wasn't the headache that was Seokmin screaming so early in the morning, nor was it Seungkwan following him everywhere. "....Where's Wonwoo?" Junghan pondered. Usually by this time Wonwoo would be stumbling into the kitchen after just waking up and asking to be coddled or complaining that it's cold so Junghan would have to warm him up. 
 
"He's still sleeping, mama," Mingyu informed. Junghan just clicked his tongue and went to wake the boy up.
 
The room was dark since the sun had not reached this part of the house. So, Junghan flick the light switch on. He saw Wonwoo laying in his bed undisturbed.
 
"Wonwoo, baby, it's time to wake up!" Junghan pulled the covers off the small boy. Wonwoo just groaned and shivered. He closed in on himself and whined like a sick puppy. Junghan grew a little worried. He pressed his hand to Wonwoo's forehead and confirmed his fear. "Aww, you're sick!" Junghan quickly covered him back up and walked out to the living room. He checked everyone's temperature and found that fortunately Wonwoo didn't spread his sickness. 
 
"Seungcheol, I need you to go and buy medicine and porridge to make for the kids, Wonwoo is sick," Junghan informed.
 
"Wonwoo is sick?" Seungcheol repeated. Well, it made sense, because, Wonwoo even as an teen would get sick easily. Seungcheol had to get to work but sparing a few moments to get he much needed medicine for turned baby, wasn't going to be the death of him. 
 
Moments later "papa" returned with the medicine and told the kids to be good for their "mother" and that their "brother" is sick. 
 
"Wonwoo hyung is sick?" Seungkwan asked Junghan.
 
"Yes, sweetie," Junghan mentally barfed at the nickname. He just could help it. Calling them little nicknames came to him like second nature and he didn't know how to stop it. "Hyung is sick..." Junghan gave the boy some medicine and was sitting by his side rubbing his head with a nice cool damp rag. "He has a fever," thank God it wasn't really high. He would be scared if they had to rush Wonwoo to the hospital. Junghan just noted they'd have to bring in another blanket for him because he nights are there cold and he gets cold easily.
 
"Mommy, look," Jihoon called and Junghan turned and saw all the boys even Chan (being carried by Jisoo) were present with little pieces of paper in his hands.
 
"Get well cards!" Jun said. His was a star. Seungkwan and Hansol made hearts. Soonyoung made a circle. Mingyu, out of all of them, made the most extravagant card. It was full of glitter and big neat writing and drawings of Wonwoo's favorite characters and colors. Mingyu really knew Wonwoo well.
 
"Awww," Junghan cooed. "What nice big brothers and considerate little brothers, Wonwoo has!" Junghan said hugging the sweet children. "However, Wonwoo needs to rest so, later when he wakes up, okay?"
 
"Okay..." they were all disappointed they couldn't see Wonwoo's reaction. However, Junghan promised them they would play a game while Wonwoo slept. 
 
Later on that day.
 
"I'm back!"
 
"You're back!" the kids cheered as Seungcheol came back home. "How's Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asked the eldest. 
 
Jisoo just pointed to the corner where Junghan was sitting in the love seat with Wonwoo on his stomach there were both huddled under the covers surrounded by the cards the boys made, dead to the world. Seungcheol just laughed softly.
 
"He's so gonna be sick tomorrow."

The Time Out Chair

 
"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Junghan jumped from the kitchen table when he heard screaming. He immediately ran over to see who it was. 
 
"What's going on??!" Junghan scanned the room and saw no fire or anything just Minghao's fat tears and snotty nose. "What's wrong, baby?" Junghan took the curly headed boy into his arms. 
 
"Jun hyung, hit me an' hmmph took-HIC my baby-HIC doll-WAAAAHHH!!" Minghao clinged to Junghan. Junghan's eyes went dark.
 
"Jun. come here. Now." Junghan was using his serous voice. It was tone that screamed 'obey me or else'. He didn't really have such a tone before but now that he has to care for young children he sort of developed a stern behavior.
 
Jun came shuffling in with his head down and the small teddy bear with overalls in his hand. 
 
"So, to my understanding you snatched this away from Minghao didn't you?" Junghan made sure Jun was looking him in the eye and knew he was doing wrong.
 
"BUT HE TOOK IT FROM ME FIRST! It's mine and he didn't even assskkkkk!!!" Jun whined.
 
"Still. We don't snatch and we don't steal and we eapecially do not fight!" Junghan made sure both of them knew he was upset with the both of them. "Jun, he's younger than you so if there is a problem you don't hit him! You tell me!" Jun had tears in his eyes. He felt ashamed and mad that he was getting in trouble for this. "And you, Minghao. You need to ask first. Understand?"
 
They didn't do anything but look at him. 
 
"Ah. Okay, then. You're both in time out until you can understand and then you two are going apologize." Junghan stood up and crossed his arms as he told them this. He grabbed two chairs. He put one, in one corner and the other in another corner. "Sit." was his only command when he left. 
 
Silence.
 
The two sat in complete silence. Only their sniffles and slight whimpers could be heard. Minghao stared at the wall and thought of boring thoughts while Jun looked around the room curiously but found nothing interesting. the overall experience was dreadful. A whole 2 minutes would pass before they had enough and caved.
 
"Mommy!!" he ran down the hallway. "We're sorry!!" they apologized as they attacked Junghan's legs.
 
"Eh?! Ah! Don't apologize to me, apologize to each other."
 
"I'm sorry, for taking your toy...I'll ask next time," Minghao said.
 
"I'm sorry for hitting you and taking it away even though I wasn't playing with it...." Jun petted the place he had hit the younger and mouthed sorry over and over.
 
"Awww, now, hug," they obeyed and Jungnhan felt like the cuteness was too much. "Awww!! Here! Have a snack!" Jugnhan gave them fruit roll ups and sent them to play with the other kids. "They're really good kids," Junghan mused to himself. He sat down to finish reading the book he was reading in silence when....
 
"WAAAAHHHH!!! MINGYU ATE MY FRUIT ROLL UP!!!!" Seungkwan came back in bawling. Junghan sighed exhaustedly. 
 
"I take it back. They need a lot of work."

Mama Drama

 
"Hey, Junghan-" Seungcheol was about to ask for a favor till he saw Junghan watching this show so intensely that he was afraid if he interrupted he might get his finger bit off. 
 
Seungcheol didn't even recognize the drama. It was some show his mother would probably be into or house wives with nothing better do but change diapers and clean running noses.
 
Oh.
 
The next day was the same. Jungnhan almost forgot to make his lunch because he was watching the show so intensely. He was so lazy to make Chan a bottle he lent the baby his again even though he hated that more than anything. 
 
It was getting out of control.
 
"Junghan...?" Seungcheol walked up to the other who had his long hair up into a high bun, still watching the show intensely.
 
"Hmm?" Junghan said as he patted Soonyoung in his arms. He had lulled the boy to sleep and was about to lay him down on the next commercial break. 
 
"Kim Donghoo! I thought you loved me! Why chose her over me?"
 
"Jiae, it's over. Let me go!"
 
The TV spoke and Junghan seemingly ignored anything else Suengcheol said because the epic of the season was coming up. Seungcheol just looked at it with a boring stare. Well, he was bored until Donghoo got slapped and then went into battle and Jiae was found out to be his brothers betrothed and she was to be the next crown princess and Seungcheol was some how sitting on the couch along with Junghan at 3am binging on the show.

Wake up call

 
Seungcheol realizes he doesn't need an alarm clock. He already has a natural one handy so, why buy one?
 
"OOOOOHHHH LAAAADDDIIIIEEEESSSS!!!" a pipsqueak voice came from the edge of the bed. "THIS- ack! (he slipped) THIS IS MY STORIIIIIIIIII!!!" Junghan groaned. Seungkwan was struggling to bring himself up the bed so he had to pull him into his arms onto the bed.
 
"Ugh." Junghan said before going back to sleep.
 
"Daddy! You gotta wake up! Time for work!" Seungkwan slapped his "daddy's" cheeks and pulled at his arm.
 
"Okay, okay, I'm up!" Seungcheol mumbled, eyes still half way closed. He didn't exactly get that much sleep last night since he was up all night watching Junghan sleep. Not creepy at all.
 
"No, daddy you gos'ta go!" Seungkwan urged again.
 
"Okay, baby, I'm awake," Seungcheol said again pulling the fussy toddler into his arms and holding him in a tight embrace, much like a teddy bear. Seungkwan felt all warm and fuzzy in daddy's strong arms. He felt really content being there. He stated to drift off as well.
 
Oh well, an hour or so of sleep couldn't hurt.
 
"IM SO FREAKKING LATE!" 
 
Or maybe it could.

A/N: Thanks for being patient! I uploaded this at school lmao!! anyway I hope you guys liked it! I love how you all are enjoying this as much as I am!! See you all next week!