Bonus! 2

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial
Play date 
 
"Okay..." Soo Il coughed. "Anyway, Children!" Soo Il called them all to attention. "Go and play while the grown ups talk," Soo Il shooed them away. The kids just looked at each other and oddly waved before they all slipped off together at the mention of playing "ninja" by Seokmin. 
 
"What's ninja?" Dongyeol questioned with fingers in his mouth.
 
"It's like this!" Soonyoung started to demonstrate ninja running, jumping, before he hid under the table, all with sweet sound effect provided by Seokmin. 
 
"Woah..." the former up10tion members clapped.
 
"Basically, it's hide and go seek mixed with tag." Jisoo rolled his eyes. 
 
"Sounds fun!" Changhyun jumped and nodded excitedly. They started the game and immediately ran around the place screaming and laughing. 
 
"Oof!" Jun bumped into some one else, they both fell on their pretty hard. Jun's tears started to come up but then he saw the kid he bumped into. He was really pretty with red short hair. Woo...Wooseok? He said his name was Wooseok. But he didn't look like a he at all. His lashes are really long and his face is really small. Jun got up and help Wooseok up.
 
"Sorry." The boy said, monotoned while he dusted off his knees. Jun blushed, the boy was really too pretty for words. The Chinese boy could feel his heart pound in his chest before Wooseok ran off to continue playing. Jun was left with a hand over his erratic heart.
 
Meanwhile, Minghao had seen all all of it from a distance and he could feel his own rip into two. Both boys experienced new feelings that day and only one of them wanted those feelings to continue. 

As they played more, lunch time arrived. Luckily, Jinwook and Junghan weren't too enveloped in their adult time conversation and handed out pb&j sandwiches. 

 
Minsoo was eating happily his second piece of of pb&j when he started to feel like some on was watching him. He turned his head slightly to the right and to his horror, Mingyu was hungrily watching him. The other boy had seemed to finish all of his and want one of Minsoo's pieces.
 
"Uh..." Mingyu started with a finger in his mouth. "Can I have one?" Mingyu had already reached out for it. Minsoo snatched it away. 
 
"Ya! No way!" he refused. 
 
"I can give you one of my crayons...." Mingyu started to pull out the prettiest colors he had. However, while they were all lovely colors Minsoo just wasn't buying it. 
 
"No." the other dead panned.
 
"Please, I'm starving!" Mingyu whined.
 
"You had to same amount as me!" Minsoo argued. Both boys grew frustrated till Mingyu pushed Misoo over and ate his sandwich. Minsoo was absolutely devastated. He immediately start to scream and cry because he has been done wrong.  
 
"Aigoo! What did you do now?" Wonwoo came rushing over. He knew it was food related due to the left over crumbs that adorned Mingyu's face. Wonwoo scorned him for making a fuss and being mean to their new friend.
 
"I...I was-hic- hungrrrryyyyyyy-waaaaahhh!" Mingyu cried he didn't like when he made his big brother Wonwoo angry with him. 
 
"Tch, okay, okay, stop crying," Wonwoo sighed and wiped his little brother's snobby nose. "I'm sorry Minsoo, here have mine," Wonwoo gave his last piece and Minsoo stopped crying and thanked him. "Come on, come," Wonwoo pulled Mingyu into and hug and moved him along. It seemed it was nap time for him. 

"How come you guys are so close?" Hansol questioned Hwanhee and the koala that was hanging off of him named Dongyeol.

 
"Is he your favorite brother?" Seungkwan added. The four of them are all the same age however, those two were much closer to each other and are always glued to each other's sides.
 
"He's my..." they all leaned in with raised eyebrows, they were completely interested in what Hwanhee had to say. "He's my pet."
 
"Eh?" all three of them were shocked. Not even Dongyeol knew Hwanhee thought of him like that. Hwanhee evilly laughed and petted Dongyeol's head. 

"What are you doing?" Sungjun waltz up to a crouching Jihoon. The pink hair boy bolted up in surprise and quickly his whatever he was playing with. "Ehhh...what's that?" Sungjun circle around the small boy and tried to see behind him.

 
"Ugh...this..." Jihoon gave in and showed a cell phone in his hands. 
 
"Ooh what's this?" Sungjun leaned in closer at the app he was playing with. 
 
"I don't know...but it makes music, look!" Jihoon turned up the volume and all of a sudden upbeat music started to play.
 
Mansae Mansae Mansae yeah
Mansae Mansae Mansae yea~
 
Soon the sound traveled and all the boys started to dance. They seemed to really like the song. Moving in sync with the rhythm. The boys didn't understand it yet but their bodies were remembering the choreography and even the words. What started as a dance party turned into a performance. After the song ended a new one started up.
 
So Dangerous ooo!
No no no no no no no no!
So Dangerous ooo!
No no no no no no no no!
 
Now it was up10tions turn to show what they got. They moved powerfully and in sync as well. After that a mix of songs played some where even in English but they didn't care they just danced the night away.
 
"Alright, we got to leave," Junghan could be heard walking into the play room. He stopped and looked at all the boys sleeping. They looked completely drained as like after they practice intensely for 5 hours. "Well then, at least I know they got a good work out today..."
 
Jinwook gave an "amen" and they both laughed. Junghan was glad to get out the house for at least a day and change things up.

A/N: OKAY! This was supposed to be uploaded yesterday....there was a party and this morning I went to church so it's all late and short and stuff...thanks for your comments and love to this story! It makes me happy you guys rush to read it every week...I didn't think anyone was gonna like it in the first place but you guys proved me wrong! 

 

((I got a question....what are your ships in seventeen? I like Jungcheol obviously but lately Verkwan and Jicheol has become one of my favs~))