Junghan! Jung...han....

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

“On the road again...oh it feels so good to be on the road again~” Seungcheol drawled on as they drove.

“Yah, Choi Seungcheol,” Doogi called out awaiting Seungcheol’s hum of a reply. “Remind me, what's your position in the group?”

“Oh, well I'm the leader of Seventeen as well as the leader of the hip hop unit and one of the rapper.” Seungcheol explained as if he was on some type of idol talk show all over again.

“Good. Now, I didn't hear vocalist in any of that so let's just stick to what we know, okay?” Doogi patted the younger’s cheek after politely telling him to be quiet. Seungcheol gave him the stank eye.

"damn, hyung, throwing shade like it's sunny out..." he pouted.

Not even ten minutes later.

“Hey hyung~

Doogi sighed he really wanted to ignore him but he knew that would only achieve in making Seungcheol commence in numerous acts each more brutally annoying than the last. “What?”

“Wanna hear a joke?”

“No.”

“So, four men go to see a magic show, the first an Englishman one German the next a Frenchman and lastly a Spaniard,” Doogi felt like facepalming but they were so close to the exit to where Junghan’s phone said he was at. “The magician noticed they were behind a lot of tall people so he called out; ‘can you guys see?’” Seungcheol basically chuckled out unable to keep his composure. “So, so-pfffttt,” he started to hold his stomach from laughing so deeply. “So, the three men say; ‘yes, oui, sì, ja!’” by this point Seungcheol was reduced to a fit of s and giggles. He slapped his knee repeatedly and stomped his foot just finding it all so hilarious.

“....you're a wack-O without Han huh?”

“Nah, I'm crazy FOR the boy,” Seungcheol cheekily remarked while wiping a tear from his eye.

Speaking of,

Junghan had took the kids out for a meal at a place that sold ramyun, which the kids gobbled up like air. Junghan felt bad that he couldn't cook anything for them but the kids didn't seem to mind plus they really liked their bendy straws. After eating they then went to a movie theaters.

“It's been such a long time since I could go to the theaters at normal times like other people,” Junghan commented aloud looking over the movie choices. There were a few horror flicks he really wanted to see but he had kids with him so he cms ratchet that idea.

“Mommy! Mommy! I wanna see Zootopia!” Minghao pointed out the animated film. Junghan looked it over and thought it would be a good movie for the kids plus he didn't hear any objections which was rare so he took the chance and had them all go in. The movie was filled with laughter and drama, Junghan was glad they found it enjoyable. Afterwards they went walking around.

“Mommy….I'm sleepy…” Minghao rubbed his eye and out stretched his arms signaling he wanted to be coddled.

“Me too!” Wonwoo yawned and jumped up and down repeating “upie, upie!”

“Mah!” Chan fussed he seemed sleepy as well.

“Okay, okay, I guess it is time for bed…” Junghan frowned he wished they could stay up late like they used to it was barely 9 and the kids were already cranky.

“Let's go,” he announced as he directed them to a hotel he found via his phone. On there way though, he saw a familiar bus making its way through town. “Crap!” he rushed the kids into a random toy store. He looked in the window to see them park and just as he thought it may not be them, Doogi and Seungcheol exited the vehicle. Junghan sighed and cursed under his breath. Of course its them, why wouldn't they come looking for them? Junghan quikcly looked around trying to figurethe next move.

“Mommy!” Seungkwan whined wanting to be carried around his legs were hurting from all the walking they were doing. However, Junghan already had Chan strapped to his back and Wonwoo and Minghao in both of his arms knocked out. Junghan groaned trying to think of a way out of this. He started to sweat as he noticed them asking around and going into different shops. He watched as they went up to a lady who they showed their phone to, possibly a picture of himself and the kids and they conversed for a moment before the lady pointed right at Junghan.

“Eep!” the vocalist ducked out of the window and ran to the back of the store. He found a four seater stroller and put Wonwoo, Minghao, Seungkwan, and Jihoon in the spaces, bought it, before making his get-away out the back door.

“Uh MA’AM!” the cashier called out. “WAIT YOUR CARD!” he cried waving it around but it was futile, Junghan was gone.

Not even moments later, two men came in and ran start to the counter.

“Did a really pretty guy come in with a bunch of kids?” Seungcheol asked the best he could with his limited Chinese. The cashier thought for a moment. Seungcheol and Doogi shared a look and Seungcheol pulled out his phone to show the picture.

“That was a guy?!” the cashier’s hand flew to his hair. He was mind blown. Doogi and Seungcheol nodded and then asked again. The confused employee just pointed to the back entrance and they thanked him before leaving. “WAIT! THE CARD!” suddenly, Doogi halted and practically snatch his card back, thanked him, then caught up with Seungcheol.

They ran out to the alley way but there was no sign of Junghan.

“. Which way did he go?” Seungcheol was basically tearing his hair out trying to decide left or right.

“Chill, he can't get much farther without this…” Doogi flashed his debit card with a wide grin. Seungcheol nodded in understanding and they went back to the car.

“Ugh wait! It's in here somewhere,” Junghan scrambled his pockets to find the card. He was trying to check out of the hotel and pay the bill so he and the kids could go grab some breakfast and as promised, he would take the kids to amusement park however, he needed to pay before he could do any of that. He couldn't have lost it, though, it was the only money they had! Then a thought occurred to him. He realized he left it at the store yesterday. He laughed trying to explain to the man however, his words were lost in translation and the man did not look very understanding at the moment. “Uh...hehe...funny story right?”

Apparently he didn't think so because they were thrown out on their with threats of calling the police. Junghan was at a lost and the kids stomachs were grumbling up a storm. He reached for his wallet to find barely enough to feed himself.

“Momma! What's happening?!” Joshua started to freak out.

“Where's papa?! I want papa! He can fix this!!” Soonyoung started wailing soon making everyone else cry out chanting “papa”.

“Where is papa?!”

“I miss papa!!”

“I miss papa too…” Junghan rested his forehead onto his knees.

“Then why did you run away?”

“Cheolie?” Junghan jolted upright and looked up to see Seungcheol bending over him with a smile and an outstretched hand. Junghan’s heart jumped out of his chest and suddenly he couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He grasped his hand and Seungcheol quickly pulled him into his arms. “I missed you, I missed you so much….even though…”

“Even though?” Seungcheol rested his head on the crown of Junghan’s head.

“Even though, you want to end us, I don't know if I can get over you.”

“Wait a minute,” Seungcheol pulled Junghan out of his embrace and took a good look at his tear stained face. “Who said that?” Seungcheol glared at Doogi.

“You...m-mean you don't want to break u-up with meeee?” Junghan inquired through his sniffles and hiccups. Seungcheol’s eyes grew soft and he Junghan's head and took his hand into his admiring how delecate it was before bringing the hand up to his lips and kissing each digit gently. Junghan sighed as their fingers entertwined and Seungcheol started to rub circles on his back.

“Of course not,” he patted the younger’s head. “I want to be with you always, but we have to turn the kids back, not matter how much you love them like this-they're not your kids.” Seungcheol tried to explain but Junghan scowled as soon as he brought up the kids.

“Why can't they stay like this forever?!” Junghan tried to pull away from his grasp.

“Junghan,” Seungcheol sighed. “Because, we just can't okay?” He released the stubborn boy from his arms. This was getting frustrating. “We're idols, Junghan not parents. Remember you were the one so against being called mama, now you encourage it. News flash: you're not their real mother!” Seungcheol shook Junghan desperately trying to get his message to the younger. “I admit, I was losing my way as well, I even thought of this as ‘fun’ I was wrong for that. This has to stop.” Seuncheol squeezed Junhgan’s arms in hope that he had convinced the blonde to give it all up. These words rung in Junghan’s head and with each repeat he found his heart falling more and more into a pit of despair. He wasn’t their mother, then what was he? Who was he to these kids, what was he before all this happened? Junghan had been so content with being mamaHan that he forgot he was Seventeen’s sub vocalist and their visual.

“I uh, I-HYAH!” Junghan killed over hands grasping his head trying to soothe the throbbing headache he had. “Hnng!” He cried out in pain, tears streaming to the ground and he curled up more, rocking back and forth in agony.

“Junghan!” Seungcheol grabbed Junghan and started to shake him violently back and forth. Doogi had to step and stop him before he hurt him. “No, look at him!” Seungcheol started to weep seeing Junghan’s eyes roll into the back of his head as he lost consciousness. “JUNGHAN!” Seungcheol barked  cradling Junghan’s head in his arms. No matter how loudly Seungcheol called for him, Junghan never stirred even when he was being shaken adn slapped around he not once moved. “JUNG-”

“SEUNGCHEOL!” Doogi knocked the leader over in an attempt to quiet him.

“What the hell are you doing?! Something is wrong with Junghan!” Seungcheol bit back, growling like some feral beast tears spilling from his eyes.

“The shock can kill him!” Doogi explained. “Right now we need to turn everyone back while he’s unconscious.”

“Is that all you care about? Wow, I never thought you could be so heartless!” With every word Seungcheol became more bitter, rolling his eyes at his so-called hyung.

“Well, I’m only saying this because of them,” Doogi used his thumb and pointed to the children behind him looking back at them with wide tear laced eyes and shaking limbs. Seungcheol silently nodded. He needed to be strong he can’t break down now when there were so many who were counting on him the most. he took one last look at Jungha's unconscious face twisted in turmoil. He knew this must come to an end.


Oh nuuuu Junghan collaspe from all the stress!

A/N: Aiyaaaa! I totally am a negleting author ;3; I got like three other stories I need to finish up just so much happened, what you say you want to hear?

You don’t?

Too bad :P

First off, I went to see Zootopia it was a good movie I gave a shout out here XD

Second, that got7 Fly MV got me all kinds of ed up like…..I’m so excited theyre coming to Chicago, guess whose going??? Who wants to come with me like lets hang out there I’m so excited and I can’t wait to meet ya’ll

And finally…..

Drum roll please…..

 

I GOT ACCEPTED TO OTIS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN!!! WHOOP WHOOP

 

I'm so happy I'm going to school in L.A.

I'm still crying!

So that plus prom plus the concert plus the convention plus GRADUATION plus going out of the country for the summer plus moving to Cali I'm not sure about how well I can keep up with my other fics….but just know:

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter

For real y'all this is the end ;3;

((Doogi is becoming such a big character...sorry about that he was mainly a background character now I use him a lot orz))

((I'm shaking over the rumors of SVT comeback and then a japanese account and its gonna be a full album!! Ugh I'm so excited))

((99 upvotes!! I just need one more I'm so excited somebody please make my dream come true!))