Whose baby are you?

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

Seungcheol rode in the back cradling Junghan’s unconscious body in his hands. It wasn't till now that he realized the poor shape the boy was in. He had dark eye bags, pasty skin, and his overall appearance was just tired. He had been stressing all by himself and Seungcheol knew this yet he refused to acknowledge it. The elder couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt as it was his job to make sure this never happened-he failed. The dark haired boy ran an apologetic hand through his tangled locks. “I'm so sorry,” he whispered. He really hoped Junghan was alright-at least….at least he was breathing.

The children were acting strange as well. They didn't cry or ask for their 'mother' once. They just stared ahead with blank faces. Seungcheol looked around before returning to the passenger seat and sitting down next to Doogi.

“What's going on?” Seungcheol questioned.

“They're memories are mutating.” Doogi started he glanced at Seungcheol’s look of confusion before continuing. “Right now they are who they think they are but their memories from before are mixing with the new ones...their brain is on overload so at this moment they don't know what's happening.” Doogi shifted in his seat seemingly contemplating if he should tell Seungcheol this next thing. “If we don't get them back to the temple….they could end up brain dead.” Seungcheol gasped, he never knew the consequences could be so deep. He looked at the kids who quite frankly looked already brain dead and his eyes welled up with tears. How could this happen to s? How could he explain this to their parents? Their actual parents. Seungcheol turned back to Doogi.

“How long till we get there?”

“Don’t worry about it I’ll try to get us there as fast as possible.” Doogi was just as scared. Even though he warned them he didn’t want for this to happen at all. Seungcheol just decided to go lay down and rest for a moment. He walked passed the kids, pass Junghan’s pseudo lifeless body and into a secluded corner on which he fell into much needed slumber.


“Huh?” Seungcheol quickly woke up with a strange feeling. He was at home, all cuddled up in the warm blankets, the sun relentlessly bearing down on him. He soon heard a groan as he realized he was not alone. Next to him Junghan shifted and draped an arm over his torso. Seungcheol stopped in a moment of questioning. What was going on? Was that all just a dream? Or some sick nightmare, why was he back at the dorms. Junghan stirred more seemingly disturbed by his absence.

“Daa...daaa..”

Seungcheol shot straight up. Was he hearing things? Was that Chan? He decided to venture out of the room to see a messy living room full of toys and sippy cups. Seungcheol looked around and around but there was no sign of Doogi or s.

 

“Daaaa….daaaa.” The coo started up again.

Seungcheol chased after it, walking down a darken hallway that he was sure wasn't in the dorm before. Soft crying could be heard but no matter how fast Seungcheol would think he was going it apparently wasn't fast enough to make it down the hallway. As he struggled the baby's cry grew louder and louder until it was at a frequency that hurt and made Seungcheol scream from the pain. When he finally did make it to the nursery it was just a white room with a baby crib placed right in the middle.

 

The room was chilly and completely silent making Seungcheol feel put off by it. He looked around the otherwise empty room wondering just what was this feeling. He cautiously walked over to the crib each step resonating in the room and each echo louder than the last. A sweat drop rolled from his fried head down to his chin as he looked around more not trusting the cold air tickling his neck. The hairs on his arms stood up as he took in a soft breath and peered over the edge of the crib.

Nothing.

There was no baby in sight. No crying sound. Not even the remnants of a baby. He placed his hand inside to feel around; still no baby. He looked up and the room was now pitch black. All was gone except him and the crib which the bottom of it was deep and black. He furrowed his eyebrows in question but then all of a sudden the crying started up again. He looked around the darken room but could only come to the conclusion that the wailing was coming from inside the crib so he did what any rational person would do: the opposite by putting his hand in there.

Oh the irony as he fell over and found himself falling into the abyss. His screams drowned out by the baby’s cries. When will he reach the bottom? When will he run out of time?


“HYA!” Seungcheol bolted up from his nightmare so find a very fussy, hungry Chan next to him. He rubbed his forehead feeling the sweat that gathered there and brought Chan a bottle of milk. He fed the toddler and held him close while he guzzled down the vitamin D. “Chan…” Seungcheol trailed off petting his head and placing long kisses on his forehead, cheek, and the crown of his head. “What are we gonna do with Junghan?”

It took them one night of driving to arrive to a point in which they had to stop the vehicle and get out and walk.

“From here it will take us about an hour and a half…” Doogi explained. Seungcheol nodded with determination. He strapped Chan to his chest and carried the passed out Junghan on his back, the rest followed suit. They hiked down a dirt road in silence because they knew the situation was bad. Seungcheol felt regrettable and wish this whole thing NEVER happened. Even though he's happy that with this so many good things happened to them, like him and Junghan becoming a couple, or him finding out how good of a dad he really is. It just isn't worth it if he loses any of them. “We're here.” Doogi announced turning to the rest of them. The kids looked at him with tired faces and tear stained cheeks but silent mouths.

The temple is magnificent. The aura it emitted was twice as big as its 20 foot stature. The historical setting gave place for its ancient mystery. The temple was a mix of gold and dark red not even time has effect its vibrance and Seungcheol let out a shaky breath as he witnessed it glory. Every part of the temple showed off its traditional Chinese background. There weren’t many people around giving off this creepy desolate feeling.

“So, what’s step next?” Seungcheol inquired hoping up struggling to keep the sleeping Junghan from falling off (he’s heavier than he looks). Doogi looked at his phone and back at the temple then back at his phone while shaking his head. “What, what’s wrong?” Doogi’s mannerisms were worrying him quite a bit.

“This has to be it….but..” Seuncheol started to sweat. “But, I think it’s located in the back.” They all followed him around to the other side. There they found a small hole in the wall hiding a secret. If they didn't know any better they would’ve passed it off as a natural erosion due to the age of the temple, however it’s man made carving proved otherwise. Doogi’s face lit up with hope and Seungcheol’s face dropped with dread. The ventured in deeper hoping this was the place. Doogi his phone light and Seungcheol followed suite. The walked for another five minutes before reaching the inner temple. There was no need for their flashlights as the room was illuminated from the outside light. Water dripping from the ceiling landing in big puddles that surrounded a broken up statue the exact same design at the totem Jun had received before.

Baoyun,” Doogi called out. The statue was gold looking but Seungcheol wasn’t sure because of how dirty and neglected it looked. The beast depicted had a protruding belly and sharp teeth with a horrified face….and…

“Is that a ???” Seungcheol coughed awkwardly at Soonyoung sudden answer. He looked around and saw the kids were moving around as normal and even getting back into their own antics. He sighed from relief he was growing concern from their quietness.

“It must be this place, it provides comfort for their troubled minds…Look, we’ve dragged this out long enough, it’s time.” Doogi explained. He pulled up the instructions he was told to do instantly cursed to himself.

“What? Whats wrong?”

“Junghan needs to be awake for this.” Doogi frowned. Seungcheol suddenly understood the problem. They had tried to stir the boy from slumber many times however, it proved to be futile. Seungcheol shook him, poured water on him, he would have thought he was dead if he didn’t hear him breathing ever so often. He stared down at the unconscious male with pity trying to come up with an idea. Then, an idea struck him. Something he didn’t try yet. He his lips in anticipation and leaned in softly taking the blonde’s chapped lips. He frowned at the coldness that chilled him and unresponsiveness from the other. Doogi grimace in disgust at the cliched action but when Junghan started to move about he encouraged Seungcheol to do it again.

Once more their lips connected Seungcheol pouring his all into the simplistic contact. They stayed that way for a while until Seungcheol felt hands softly pushing him away. They parted and Junghan jumped up gasping and sputtering about. All eyes were on him as they patiently waited for him to catch his breath.

“Wh-what happened?” His voice was hoarse and weak.

“No time to explain, we must turn them back.” Doogi jumped in hoping to God that Junghan was willing to cooperate now. Junghan looked down trodden for a moment before looking at the kids. Truth be told, they looked miserable. Tired from their little bodies they weren't yet used to. The lost look in there eyes as they seemingly tried to make sense of their surroundings. Even Junghan knew. It was time. Seungcheol and Doogi observed him nervously incase he went crazy and they'd have to knock him back out. Junghan looked back up at them with new found determination.

“Alright what do I need to do.”

They were set up at the foot of the statue all lined up, Doogi stayed in the back and read out the instructions directing them. “Okay, everyone sit on your knees facing the statue, kids out you hands out.”

Everyone followed orders, Junghan helping the younger ones position their hands just right. Doogi explained that once they thank the god he will return things to where they belong. Doogi made them apologize to the statue for breaking it. This was met with a few objections as the kids had no recollection of doing such a thing however, Seungcheol promised to buy them McDonald's if they just went along with it.

“Thank you, oh great Baoyun for this….this…” Seungcheol looked at Doogi who just urged him to make something up. Junghan was drawing blanks as well as he looked at Seungcheol with his mouth agape and light stutters making it out. The elder glanced at s turned toddlers and that was all the inspiration he needed to resume. “Thank you for these past months in which I've learned just how precious these kids are, how cowardly I was for not telling my true feelings till recently, thank you for the smiles the enjoyment, and the love that we have shared during this time it allowed us to grow closer (than I ever wanted to be with my members but I digress) and be comfortable fight, argue, get upset, cry- all worry free from the public. While we love our fans dearly this chance you granted us so very graciously with has allowed us to visit the world we used to be a part of, thank you.” It had seemed that Seungcheol heartfelt speech made even Junghan and Doogi tear up.

There was a still moment and at first Seungcheol  didn't think it had work until a deep rumble came from the statue and it started to emit a white blinding light. They all held on for their lives as they're were being violently shaken about. Soon they weren’t even able to see five inches away from their face the light was so bright. The kids screamed out of terror and Junghan begged for it to stop claiming he would take it back if it'll stop however, his pleas fell on deaf ears. The blast was so powerful it was sending the reeling back. Junghan and him scurried to catch the tumbling toddlers. Just as Seungcheol was going to help him a loose rock knocked him unconscious.

Next thing Seungcheol knew, he was waking up in the dorm to complete and utter silence. It was similar to his dream except he was completely alone and there was no crying child.

“Child…” Seungcheol thought aloud. “Wait!” he shot up in a moment of realization. He frantically searched for the children, for Doogi, for Junghan, just somebody-anybody. His heart was practically beating out of his throat as he found it hard to swallow. He decided to be brave and opened his door to find the usual living room littered with clothes and dishes but no signs of the sippy cups or tiny socks he was so used to picking up before. Suddenly the front door swung open and in bustled in the herd of sweaty teenagers from the spartan like practice. “Was this all just some sick twisted dream?” no way, Seungcheol refused to believe that. Everything, from Chan’s poopy diapers to Mingyu accidentally throwing a ball at his nether regions felt real (especially that baseball incident).

“Hyung! You finally woke up?” Mingyu tilted his head to the side mimicking his child-like behavior but Seungcheol felt a little attacked by his height. It was evident that they had all turned back to their post-pubescent selves again. He spotted Junghan who called him over. The kids just ignored them and ran to the showers to rinse the grime built up from a hards day practice.

“What’s going on here?” Seungcheol questioned hoping that he was wrong and that all wasn’t just some big elaborate dream. Junghan shook his and furrowed his eyebrows. Seungcheol bit his bottom lip nervously.

“Beats me, I mean when I came to, we had all made it home somehow...and the kids well...look at them,” Junghan nodded over to the lot up to their usual antics as they watched Soonyoung attempt to stick four grapes up his right nostril.

“It’s like their bodies grew but their brain stayed the same,” Junghan shook his head. “But then again they were always childish like this so…”

“Do they remember any of this?” Junghan shook his head to Seungcheol inquiry.

“Nope, when I came to, we were already home and the kids were awake making noise like usual, the point is I thought this was a dream until Doogi told me that naturally they would remember but probably can’t connect those memories to their current situation now.” Seungcheol nodded he guessed that made sense.

“What do we do now?” Junghan shrugged.

“Your guess is as good as mine, the kids already started on the next album…” Junghan pointed out. “So...I guess everything goes back to normal…” he sighed looking down for a moment. Seungcheol grabbed his chin bringing his face back up and connecting their eyes. His expression full in sincerity as he brought the younger into his embrace.

“No, not everything,” Seungcheol stated before he kissed the blonde. Junghan’s heart rate shot up as he knew the members could see them clearly and shamelessly but soon his reluctance fell through and he eagerly reciprocated.

“WHOOHOO! HYUNG! GIT IT!” Seokmin whistled. They others chanted making both their hyung’s faces heat up from their cat-calls and wild demands for more tongue. When they finally parted they were greeted with cheers and congratulations from each member. They sheepishly smiled and nodded sharing little details as they were questioned.

“When did you guys start dating?” Jun questioned.

“Whoa, when did you finally realized you were gay for each other??” Seungkwan asked with raised eyebrows.

“Dude, you owe me $20 bucks I told you leader totally wanted Junghan’s balls!” Soonyoung laughed in Jihoon’s face rubbing it in as much as he could.

“Hey, hyung how did you confess...there's someone I gotta confess to…” Mingyu fidgeted on the spot stealing quick glances at a mesmerized Wonwoo.

Groans ensued as the new couple claimed to not be taking questions at the moment. Instead Seungcheol made them clean up the dorm in his best fatherly voice he could muster. They hesitantly followed orders with pouty faces on making the two eldests chuckle in amusement. Later that night, they all watched highly impressed as Junghan cooked them all a meal and it didn’t taste like poison.

“How did you get so good?” Hansol questioned as Seungkwan basically inhaled his bowl of noodles. Junghan huffed feeling offended.

“Was my cooking really that bad before?” he rolled his eyes shaking the cooking ladle about the place. They all nodded enthusiastically.

“But it's okay hyung, it's wayyyyy better now!!” Soonyoing added trying to boost his confidence.

“Totally,” Minghao held his bowl out for seconds.

Although Junghan was concerned for the future, the warmth he felt from his the dinner table was that of a real family. It didn’t matter that he wouldn’t get to hear them call him mom, or that he could play the blissful family roles he and Seungcheol created they were already a happy family and that’s all that mattered when it came down to it. He was satisfied with this, just living and continuing on like this.

“Hyung?” Minghao frowned as he held out his bowl farther.

“Oh, sorry, Hao.” the blonde gave him a hearty helping of noodles and vegetables . Minghao poured in disgust. “Eat your veggies or no desert!”

“Yes, mom….”the younger Chinese member answer dejectedly not catching the Freudian slip.


Bonus:

“Channnn….”

The little big maknae sweated. He knew what that tone meant. His eyes went wide as he looked for the quickest escape before he could be embarrassed on tv. Junghan made his way over slinging an arm around his shoulders holding him in place and hindering home from trying to run away.

“Chanie!” Junghan smiled brightly and the cameras all focused on the two before they went on for their comeback stage. Chan tried to pull away but it was useless, Junghan grew too formidable from scraping off food from their dirty dishes. “Chan, whose baby are you?” the question innocent enough the crew didn't catch the menacing tone laced in those sickeningly sweet words. Chan rolled his eyes and sighed wearily before giving up his futile attempts.

“...Junghan’s baby,” he pouted feeling absolutely humiliated. For some reason lately Junghan would always pinch his cheeks or ask him whose baby he was and would be hurt if Chan didn't say his name leading Seungcheol to intimidate him into giving in. Once, Chan was hungry so, he asked for food and Junghan took his shirt off!! He was so confused that day his hyung offered up his he called Seungcheol to come and make the blonde leave him alone. Junghan grew satisfied and left him alone with the cameras. Chan sighed dejectedly.


A/N: Annnnndddddd this is why this must end -.- so update! got into another college been super busy school prom graduation blah blah blah EXCUSES EXSCUSES 

Tbh I'm not very happy with the ending and I'm trying to thing a way I can compensate for my neglegence.....((I even missed wednesday ;3; It's okay if you hate me))

but we did make it (over) 100 upvotes!!!! YAAAAYYYYYYY 

Sooooooo I think this calls for something special huh? Theres no way ya'll can be satified with this! It wasn't even funny! So, while this fic is officially ended (my first fic finish multichaptered fic on AFF) I think an acutal Bonus is expected???

would you guys be interested ((if so what do you want to see I love to see suggestions!))

((yall watching OFD?? Lawd I'm loving mamaHan and poor Chan he wanted to take him down in the 8th episode))

((I apologize for the mistakes))

((YALL SEE THEM PICS THO??? HAN'S HAIR IS STILL SO FAB IM SO HYPE FOR THIS LOVE&LETTER THING IM ABOUT TO GO BROKEEEEE))

((BTW a lovely AFF user by the screen name of TiekaPark is tranlating this is fic into Bahasa (Indonesian) and I'm so happy i cried mannnn big ups to this lovely!!))

Final:

So, I just wanted to say seriously guys, I'm just learning to write and I hope to get better I enjoy writting for Seventeen I just wish I had more time. For all the people who follow my other stories they know how I like keep them waiting and I do apologize but it is always on my mind to post! I hope you all understand and keep supporting me and watching me actually get good at this I'll be graduating soon meaning I will have more free time to write ((which I intend to do through out these next four years))

Thank's for reading.

Thank's for commenting

Thanks for supporting

I love you guys.