New Beginings

When Your Life Suddenly becomes a Commercial

"So...you mean to tell me that...that! That is producer, Lee Jihoon? And that is dancer, Xu Minghao and that so happens to be one of our lead singers, Boo Seungkwan??" Doogi was standing in the living room surrounded by kids who were quietly eating on the floor with their little fingers.

"You explain to us because we don't have a single clue!" Junghan replied while picking up a fussy Chan. "All I know is that we woke up and all our members were gone and instead these kids were left in their place."

"I see..." Doogi sat down and thought for a second. After what seemed like an hour he shot up and nodded leaving Seungcheol and Junghan were left confused. "Birth certificates."

"Eh?" Seungcheol inquired and Junghan tilted his head. Why birth certificates?

"I need everyone's birth certificates and important information give me your phones and you two need to pack up all your stuff...."Doogi paused and pulled his phone out to text seemingly multiple people. "I'll be back for you all at 1am-be ready!"

"1am?? Why??" Junghan yelled startling the baby in his arms.

"Uwwwuuuu," he whined letting out small tears.

"Oh no! Don't cry, don't cry, I'm sorry, see? Mommy sorry."

"Mommy?" Doogi questioned with a confused face. 

"Don't ask." he responded in defeat. 

"Okay...." Doogi paused. "Here's the plan: just bring important stuff don't worry about clothes I'm taking you to my villa in the country side. I'll stay here and pretend to be you guys or give excuses why you're not here. This happened at the best time where you have a nice break and they won't be wondering where you guys are at..." 

"Right." Seungcheol nodded.

"But what do we do with them?" Junghan asked pointing at the group of children silently watching them.

"Just....uh just hang in there," Doogi looked at the kids warily and gave a thumbs up before running out the door.

"....he's gone...." Junghan trailed off.

"Yeah....he's gone." Seungcheol couldn't believe it either. 

"Uuuuwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh!! WAAAHHHH!!!" Chan was now screaming his little tired lungs out and hollering bloody murder. His "parents" grew worried and stressed seeing his cute face all twisted up in pain. 

"Oh no! What's wrong?" Junghan said on the verge of tears. Seungcheol came over to help the panicking Junghan. The long haired male began rocking the baby and pulling him close just trying to stop his tears. Junghan checked his diaper (that PD-nim had brought) but it was dry. He tried to see if he had a fever but he was totally fine. "What's the matter, baby?" Junghan was now freaking out. He didn't know the first thing to taking care of a child. 

"Hmm..." Seungcheol wondered and walked over to the screaming child before rubbing his soft chubby cheeks. His finger got got close to his mouth and Chan, on reflex, stopped crying and his mouth went "o" shaped. "Ah! He wants s!" Seungcheol yelled in a moment of eureka. 

"Well, . How are we gonna get one of those??" Junghan asked but he really wasn't liking the look Seingcheol was giving him. "...no way. No. ing. Way." 

"...mmh..." Chan grunted and sighed in complete satisfaction. Junghan's face was turning very pale and his skin was crawling. He just couldn't believe he was being forced to feed when he had no ! "nnnn...." oh well, at least Chan looked happy on his small .

"Yah, is it really that good?" Junghan lifted an eyebrow. He really couldn't believe this. "Ouch! Don't so hard, damnit!"

"Don't curse at the baby! He's just eating!" Seungcheol scorned him. He was so waiting for this moment. 

"Shut up! You're enjoying this!" Junghan snapped. He pulled Chan closer to his chest and hid his face. Seungcheol laughed at the younger but his amusement was soon cut short by a tugging of his pants.

"Daddy....I gowa make a..." little Seokmin stated.

"Make a what?" Seungcheol bent down to hear better.

"I gowa make a wee wee!" Seokmin was now dancing around like crazy.

"Wee wee?" Seungcheol questioned the strange boy.

"WEEEE WEEEE!!" the small boy said with tears in his eyes and shaking legs. Seungcheol repeated him again but soon figured it out when he saw a puddle being made on the middle of the floor.

"Oh - HES GOTTA PISS!" Seungcheol grabbed the main singer turned child and ran him over to the bathroom leaving a yellow trail behind him. The other child laughed at him chanting "daddy has a funny face" while he experienced a mini heart attack. 

"Haha! Pay back!" could be heard from the living room as Junghan still continued to feed a sleeping Chan and fight off Seungkwan who wanted to go next.

"Damn. That scared me," Seungcheol gasped and attempted to steady his own heart beat. "You kids are gonna be the death of me..." Seungcheol said.

"Daddy, I'm finished!" Seokmin stood up and pulled his pull-ups (also provided by Doogi) up and marched out the bathroom. 

"Jeez." Seungcheol washed his hands and face. Could they really pull this off? Would it be okay? He splashed his face to wake himself up and walked back into the living room. He saw Junghan and Chan napping on the couch. The children were watching pororo and some of the younger ones where nodding off.  "You must be tired huh?" Seungcheol smirked as he walked over to Junghan and took the baby attached to his chest.

He didn't want to wake the baby and just slowly removed him off of him. He picked up the lithe male and held him princess style, making sure his head rested comfortably on his chest.

"Daddy?" Jisoo questioned. "What are you doing to mommy?" Seungcheol smiled in response and held a finger up to his lips asking for them to be silent to let mommy sleep. Jisoo blushed and sat back down because daddy sure did look handsome at that moment.

After laying "mommy" down for his nap, "daddy" went to go feed the kids their dinner and get the blankets out for them to sleep.

"Bed time! By the time you all wake up we'll be at our new place." of course it took them a while because the kids refused to sleep and Seungcheol had to single handily wrestle them to wash up and get to bed. "Dammit, Junghan you bastard you should have stayed up to help me!"


"How was today?" Doogi asked as two tired males and 11 knocked out toddlers made it into the car and into their safety seats. 

" you." Seungcheol cursed and Junghan didn't stop him this time. Besides, all the kids were asleep.

"Okay! So just sit back and relax! We got a few hours till we make it to the most rural area in South Korea!" Doogi whisper-shouted excitedly.

"Ah...we're going to a place where we won't be bothered if they recognize our faces?" Seungcheol commented.

"Bingo." the manager confirmed while he turned the car on and pulled off. "Everything should already be set up I had my friends back at home get all the necessities needed in the house..." Doogi explained. 

After that there was silence. I mean, in this situation what can you do? What can you say? The most unbelievable thing happened and the only seemingly good idea is to runaway till you figure out how to make things right again. A few moments pass and Seungcheol and Junghan were catching some much needed zzz in the back seat.

A few more hours passed and they had finally arrived. They were dead tired as they dragged the kids in two by two. 

"Here's the layout..." Doogi began to give them a tour.

"Downstairs is the kids bedroom. First door is the former 95-96 line and the second is the former 97-98-99 line." Doogi showed the small bunk beds and other toys and things for the kids.

"Wow you really went all out..." Junghan looked around as he laid Soonyoung into his bed, however, he was reluctant to let go so Junghan struggled for a moment trying to escape his grasp. "So organized too."

"Yeah, well, I did my best on short notice. By the way, there's no food, go and buy some tomorrow, and Seungcheol I got you a job." 

"Job?!" Seungcheol almost collapsed. 

"Don't worry, it's easy you're a manager and I already talked to the boss, you get an easy job...it's just better if the neighbors are the least suspicious of you. Also, school starts Monday for these kids."

"Okay, you're dropping way too many bombs on us, man, slow down I can barely keep up with the fact that our members are now children!" Junghan snapped.

"Wow, someone needs a nap....why don't you go to bed, miss, and let me talk to your husband."

"Husband??? MISS???" Junghan furrowed his eyebrows. 

"....Don't ask?" Doogi repeated hoping he would drop it. 

He did not.

"No way, man, no. way." Junghan started to back away while shaking his head violently. "Today, I became a mother, but there is not a chance in hell I'll be a house wife!"

"Well, too bad. That's exactly what's gong to happen." Doogi shrugged. "Look, you guys figure it out, Junghan can go to work and Seungcheol can be the house wife, I don't care. I'm going back to the dorms." and Doogi was off with a little wave.

"Did he just drop us off in the middle of the country?" Junghan asked tiredly.

"....Uhhh...yes...yes he did," Seungcheol responded even more weary than the make next to him.

"I'm going to bed..." Junghan stated before absently walking off.

"Let me join you." Seungcheol followed after.

And so ends the chapter for the former 13 member band Seventeen and now starts a new book for the new 13 member family. How will they fair?


A/N: okay Beebs! Sorry I ment to post earlier! Some mistakes will fix later! Hope you like!