Revenge

Always By Your Side

1 week later ...

"Uncle Jang, I’ll go now" L said. "Where?" uncle Jang said who was cutting out. "W Entertainment" L said. "Posing?" Dongwoo said behind the door. L nodded and put a mask and covered his head with a hood.

BANG BANG

Someone honked in front L’s house L. L was silent and walked towards the voice, apparently Woohyun and Sunggyu came to pick him up. 

"Yaa, come in." Sunggyu said with a smile. "Hurry” Woohyun said kept honking. L opened the car’s door and paused to see who is sitting in the back seat. He is Sungyeol who use headphones and didn’t look at L. 

"Hyung, I can go by myself" L said, intending to close the door. Suddenly Dongwoo, who crept from behind, pushed L to go in.

"UWA" L tripped and fell right on Sungyeol’s thigh. "Quick, take him" Dongwoo said.

Woohyun laughed. Sunggyu just said 'Gomawo' and started the car. Sungyeol tried to help L, but L pushed his hand and sat directly, concerned with Sungyeol. 

"Sungyeol-ah" Sunggyu said. "Wae, hyung?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Hyung?'' L paused to hear the conversation. 

"Is he your friend?" Sunggyu asked. Sungyeol stared at L for a moment and said "No".

"Really? Isn’t he classmate?" Sunggyu asked again. "No, I'm in other class" Sungyeol said. L just silenced and didn’t care. "Hyung, stop here" Sungyeol said. Sunggyu stopped the car as Sungyeol’s wish. 

"I'm going to walk from here, bye" Sungyeol said and then left."Sungyeol-ah, if mom blames me, I'll kill you" Sunggyu shouted. Sungyeol just waved his hand. 'Mom!?' L shocked after he heard that. 

'Sungyeol and Sunggyu? Mom? They? Aish!’ L couldn’t seem to think well, he didn’t understand why Sunggyu could either be part of the family that he hated.

RRR RRR

L’s phone vibrated. A sign of incoming message.

'He's my brother, but please don’t hate him like you hate me’.

Myungsoo silenced. "Hyung!" Sunggyu suddenly stopped the car. 

"AH! WAEE?” Sunggyu shouted, surprised. "I won’t go to entertainment for now, maybe for 5 or 6 days" L said as he opened the door. 

"YAA! Hmmph" because of Sunggyu’s anger, Woohyun shut (kissed) his mouth (lips) to make him silent for a while.

L was surprised to see that, Woohyun’s hand that signed him to go away. L gives cynical smile and went chasing Sungyeol.

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun and screamed "Three months later, you will come to America with us!" Sunggyu shouted. 

"Arrasseo!" L shouted and then ran. "Come on, hyung” Woohyun said. " you" Sunggyu said, wiping his lips and also blushing.

L’s POV

'Where is that guy?! Why does he so much and always making me wanting to hit him?! I muttered to myself. I kept looking for tall, skinny people among a crowd of many people. 

'That's him' yes! I found him. Get ready you Lee Sungyeol! Accept this revenge!

End

P/s :Sorry for the short story T^T and also for my bad grammar~ hope you'll like it and don't forget to comment! <3