Please Look at Me, Kim Myungsoo

Always By Your Side

Sungyeol walked alone in kangweondo. Because of looking at shoes that he wanted, he accidentally collided with someone.

"Ouch” he pouted, holding his head.

'CuteSungyeol muttered to himself.

"YAH! Do you have two eyes, huh?” He shouted at Sungyeol.

'I take back my words before' Sungyeol muttered after hearing his yell.

"I'm sorry” Sungyeol apologized, because it was his fault after all. "You made my ice cream fall! Buy me again another one!” he said. "Yaa, at least say ‘thank you’! Why are you even angry and continued to curse me?” Sungyeol said in disappointment. "Who are you? I don’t care!” he said turned away. "Just return my ice cream” he said irritably. "Geez! I'll buy you ice cream until that cart!” Sungyeol shouted and pulled the boy.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, we’re done" Sungyeol said intending to leave the boy. Sungyeol stopped when he saw the boy crying while holding his ice cream. "Yah, why are you crying?” Sungyeol asked, crouching holding the cute boy's shoulder. "I remember with my boyfriend" he said and continued to cry. "Owh, so what?” Sungyeol felt compassion and returned to sit beside him. "He left me in London and I'm angry, so I asked to break up with him” he said. "London? You still like him?” Sungyeol asked. The boy nodded.

"Hey, what's your name?” Sungyeol asked. "Me .. Me? I’m Dongho” he said, wiping his tears. Sungyeol recalled an incident three days ago. "And your boyfriend's name is Elli?” Sungyeol asked. Dongho was shocked and nodded. "How do you know?” Dongho asked. "I do” Sungyeol said and stood up. Dongho looked Sungyeol with innocent face. "He seized the man I love” Sungyeol said with bitter smile. "MWOH?” Dongho shouted in surprise.

BRUSH!

For some reason all of a sudden fall of rain very heavy. Dongho and Sungyeol freeze. "It's because you’re yelling” Sungyeol shrieked cover his head with his hands. "Well! Why do you blame me?” Dongho said, already soaked with rainwater. "Where’s your house?” Sungyeol asked. "In Seoul” Dongho said. "I will drive you there” Sungyeol said. Dongho nodded.

In Sungyeol’s car.

"It's cold!” Dongho murmured as he rubbed his hands. "Aish” Sungyeol sighed and give Dongho his scarf. "Ya~, I forgot to ask, what's your name?” Dongho asked while wearing the scarf given by Sungyeol. "Sungyeol” Sungyeol said flatly.

"Sungyeol-ah, why don’t you take me to Elli’s place?” Dongho said. "Aish, you really don’t know good manners huh?! How dare you to call my name with informal language” Sungyeol cried upset. "Let’s go there now” Dongho said. "Tsk!” Sungyeol upset but he slammed the steering wheel to L’s dorm.


Arrive at L's dorm

"It’s up to you now!” Sungyeol said. Dongho intended to go down. "You, too” Dongho said. Sungyeol furrowed his brow and stared straight at Dongho. "For what? It's your business not mine” Sungyeol said because he didn’t want to meet L now. "Come on!” Dongho said and forced Sungyeol to get in. "Hey! What an !” Sungyeol shouted.

While Elli and L ...

"Ya, Elli! Hurry, go to your home!” L said, pouring water into a glass that Elli’s holding. "Sirheo” Elli whined like a child. "You, big baby!” L said and deliberately spilled water into Elli’s clothes. "L!” Elli exclaimed and immediately hugged L and hit his head.

TING TONG

"Move” L said and walked to open the door. L silenced to see cute boy and Sungyeol who didn’t want to look at him. Elli silently stared straight at that cute guy. "Dongho?!” Elli Cried, surprised to see Dongho. "MWO” Dongho said with bulging eyes. "What are you doing here?” Elli asked. "Why? You are my boyfriend!” Dongho said with sly smile. "Euy, now he's my boyfriend” Elli said and hugged L tightly. "Get away from me” L muttered irritably. Sungyeol didn’t make eye contact with L.

"If he's your boyfriend, that means Sungyeol is my boyfriend!” Dongho said immediately and pulled Sungyeol’s hand. Sungyeol was shocked and eventually made eye contact with L. L looked at him coldly. Sungyeol just remove his hand from Dongho. "Sure, deal” Elli said. Sungyeol just shut up and waited for the reaction of L. "Whatever” L said. Sungyeol shocked and looked down, he was really crying now. Dongho is annoyed with Elli’s ignorance and L’s insensitivity, he pulled Sungyeol’s face and Dongho pressed his lips on Sungyeol’s lips.

To be continued

Owh Owh, Dongho yah >/////<

DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!

Sorry if you feel my story became bored :(

PS : Do u like Shut Up! Flowerboy band ?? xD

i really like that <3<3