Your Future

Always By Your Side

Next Day…

“Myungsoo” Dongwoo shouted. “Why?” L asked, didn’t even care to look. “Where are you going? That’s not the direction to our house?” Dongwoo asked because L used the other direction to go home. “I want to go to some entertainment” L said confidently. “Oh? You’re chosen to be a trainee?” Dongwoo asked surprised. “No, Mr. Kwon asked me to help him next week, so I need to practice how to be a model” L said sighing. “Cool, but be careful, I’ll go home now, bye” Dongwoo shouted and wave to L. “Yeah, I know” muttered L and he go.

L arrived at the W entertainment. he opened the door slowly and saw the new landscape in front of him, full people who’re all handsome, beautiful and also tall. L bent down. "Annyeonghaseyo" L said lazily.

All just stared at him and bowed. "Myungsoo!" Cried Mr. Kwon. After that L approached Mr. Kwon and whispered, "Sungsaengnim! I don’t like this, let me go home" L said, annoyed.  "Humm… you can’t. You're here and let’s start training” Mr. Kwon smirked while forcing L to enter. "Sungsaengnim" L mumbled in annoyance.

"Sunggyu! Woohyun!" Mr. Kwon shouted as he mentioned the two names. "Yes?" Sunggyu asked and Woohyun asked simultaneously. "Teach him how to walk, smile and everything. Next week he should be able to join our show in Busan" Mr. Kwon said. "Eh? New person joins the prestigious event?" Woohyun asked doubtfully.
"Come on, just teach him, don’t do a lot of protest" Mr. Kwon said.

"Hello, my name is Myungsoo; you can call me L” L said. “Do you know me? And of course the person next to me" Woohyun asked and pointed Sunggyu who’s still silent. L shook his head. "He's famous model in Korea, so do I! Mr. Kwon probably likes you because of one thing, so respect us" Woohyun said. "It’s noisy, so let's practice, kiddo" Sunggyu said coldly. L just shrugged his shoulders and followed the two sunbaes.

"L, try to smile naturally" Sunggyu said. L tried to smile and it made other models spell bounded. "Ho… how? Sorry but I can’t smile properly" L said.

Woohyun raised his thumbs. Sunggyu was silent staring into the picture and he immediately removed it. Sunggyu seemed upset with L's charm.

When did I smile so naturally before? L thought.

2 days later...
"L-goon! Wanna go with us?" the other models asked to L who’s still resting. L smiled. "Excuse me, but I must go home and help my uncle” L said. "Well, too bad" the other shouts. "I’m so sorry" L said, smiling. "How about us?" Woohyun asked. All models seem to think and silent. "I’m not going, you go" Sunggyu said and left Woohyun. "Hey!” Woohyun shouted. "So come on, Woohyun-ah" said the other happily because Sunggyu had left. Woohyun nodded. Meanwhile Sunggyu, in the parking lot, kicked his car roughly in anger. 'I will destroy you Kim Myungsoo! Aish’ that's Sunggyu’s promise in his heart.

Rrr Rrr

L’s hand phone rang. Sungjong called him.
"Yobuseyo?”
"L, where are you?"
"In the entertainment, what's wrong?"
"Go to my house, ok?  Everybody’s here, we’re having a big meal”
"I can’t. I need to help my uncle”

“Owh please, I told your uncle before~ he’s agreed with me”

“A-R-R-A-S-S-E-O”
L walked back and got to Sungyeol’s home that is not too far away from W entertainment. L entered in and saw the crowd inside. Hoya, Dongwoo, and also Sungyeol are inside. "L! Here! Let's eat" Sungjong shouted. L’s upset but tried to cover it because Sungyeol didn’t look at him. “Dongwoo hyung, where’s the glass?” Sungjong asked to Dongwoo.

"Sungjong, catch it!” Dongwoo suddenly shouted as he threw a glass at Sungjong, but instead slip towards L. "Hyung! YOU!" Sungjong shouted, surprised. Dongwoo was surprised too because the direction is wrong. L stood silent after he saw the glass quickly drifted into his face. He didn’t know what happened, Sungyeol blocked him and the broken glass hit his hand. Sungyeol just still silence, grimaced in pain. "SUNGYEOL-AH!” Shouted Hoya quickly got Sungyeol’s bloody hand. Dongwoo helped Hoya to treat Sungyeol and still apologized.

L's POV:
"Hyung! YOU!" I don’t know why Sungjong shouted, with the reflex I turned back and there was glass flying that will surely land on my face. But I saw and heard the sound 'Prang' and also person confronting.  I was speechless. "SUNGYEOL-AH!" When I heard Hoya hyung’s screaming, I realized that Sungyeol who is the one in front of me earlier. Did he help me or just unintentionally pass? Ah! People like him! What does he actually want?!
End

"Myung ~ gwenchana?" Sungjong asked. L nodded and took the broom to clean up shards of glass.
Meanwhile in the room, Hoya treats Sungyeol who’s wounded while Dongwoo’s still apologizing.  “Ouch, hyung! Slow down! That hurts!” Moaned Sungyeol in pain as Hoya cleaned the wound with alcohol. “You're great” Hoya said, smiling. "So noisy” Sungyeol said ashamed. "Yeol ~ I'm sorry!" Dongwoo said as he continuously apologized. "Come on hyung, I'd be more upset if he was hurt" Sungyeol said and blushed.

"Eiy! This guy" Dongwoo said as he hit Sungyeol’s head. "You go back first, I want to sleep" Sungyeol said, lay down. "How about eating first?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol shook his head. "Later when he got home, his eyes are full of anger when he saw me" Sungyeol said. "All right" Hoya and Dongwoo said, getting back to Sungjong and L.

“Where’s Yeol?” Sungjong asked after he saw both of Dongwoo and Hoya left his room. Dongwoo pointed at the back and Hoya said “He’s sleeping”. Myungsoo (L) just stayed calm and sat still on the chair.

"Myungsoo, thank Sungyeol" Dongwoo said while patting L’s shoulder. L was silent and looked at Dongwoo upset. "This will not happen if you didn’t throw the cup!" L cried annoyed. "O? Why are you still blaming me~? How dare you use informal language to me!?" Dongwoo shrieked, somewhat joking. "And since when did you get close to Sungyeol, ha?" L asked, really mad this time. "Damn you! He was kind, he’s not like what you imagined” Dongwoo said calmly. "Huh!" L threw his annoyance.
"Hyung” Sungyeol said from a distance. Everyone directly looked at Sungyeol and also L who turned around. "Why?" Sungjong asked. “Can I ask you something? What will happen with this?” Sungyeol asked as he raised his hand that has been fully re-treat of blood and seemed torn on the inside. L was very shocked to see Sungyeol’s wound but he remained silent."Owaa! Daebak!" Hoya immediately took his key and drove Sungyeol to the hospital. "Let's go!" Sungjong said to L. "Why me?” L asked. "Just accompany me! And say thanks to him!" Sunjong appeared in front of him, angry. "Geez" L just can only mumble when Sungjong pulled him into the car.

At the hospital...

"OUCH! HEY, STUPID DOCTOR! SLOWLY! THAT HURTS, YOU KNOW!?" Sungyeol shouted when the doctor cleaned the wound that’s torn back to sew. "Sorry Mr. this is not really sick" the doctor replied. Sungyeol’s eyes were red with suppressed pain. "Argh! Just stop that!" Sungyeol Shouted again. "Just shut up your mouth, are you really a man!?" Hoya Shouted who saw Sungyeol bored to protest. "It hurts! You try this!" Sungyeol shouted mad at Hoya, Dongwoo just stay quiet because he still feels bad.
1 hour passed ...
Sungjong and L ran to find Sungyeol and the others. "Sungjong! I said I don’t want to go!" L said. Sungjong pretended not to hear and still grabbed L's hand. Finally, Sungjong and L found Hoya and the others."Sungjong, here!" Hoya shouted. Sungjong ran to Sungyeol, L walked calmly but awkwardly because Sungyeol is there too. "How's your hand?" Sungjong asked. "Got six stitches" Sungyeol said showed the bandages. "Hiii, fighting! Let's buy some drinks" Sungjong pulled Hoya and Dongwoo outside. So now, Sungyeol and L were the ones left in the room.
The atmosphere is really bad. Both of them just stay silent, not talking. Sungyeol look towards occasionally and back down. L was silent, staring at the ceiling and not looking at Sungyeol. 

In other places...

"Aish! L hurry! Talk to him!" Sungjong said with exasperation while waiting L to talk to Sungyeol, while Dongwoo and Hoya are have fun together in cafeteria.

Sungyeol's POV:

Sungjong, you jerk! He purposely left me alone with L. What should I do? L was silent and he don’t want to look at me. While I’m thinking, L’s phone ring, maybe someone contacted him. After that L stood up and intended to go, I just sighed and looked at his departure. But the moment I was speechless when I saw L’s hand, he encode 'Thanks' to me. For a moment I was happy to see that. But who called him before?
End

To be continued...

PS: How? (I'm confused with this story) >0< I hope you'll like my story, don't forget to comment and also subscribes~