Flashback

Always By Your Side

 

“Myungsoo! Watch out” Sungjong screamed when he saw people drive his motorcycle fast and collided his friend, L. “Ouch” L fell down, making his arm bleed. The driver stopped his motorcycle. “HEY! WHAT’S THE HELL WITH YOU?!” Sungjong shouted while helping L to stand up. “Argh, I…I’m okay” L said while looking at his arm. “Sorry, here is the compensation as well as the cost to the hospital” he said in a tone pretentious. “No need” L said and go. “Huh” Sungjong sprung and then go. After that L, Sungjong and Sungyeol knew each other.

3 Months later…

Sungyeol’s parents came to the school. All pupils just bow to them like god came from the sky. L was shocked when he saw the family that he hates was Sungyeol’s parents, making him hating Sungyeol more and more if he remembered his parents.

But unexpected day came; Sungjong and Sungyeol became good friends when Sungyeol and Sungjong’s father cooperate to raise their corporate image. L just stayed quiet and still hates Sungyeol until this day came.

BUGH

“Uncle Jang!” L shouted when he saw his uncle kicked by two large-bodied. “Argh! What do you want?” L's uncle asked. “Your brother still has a lot of debt to Lee’s management” the man said. “What? What kind of debt again, huh?!” L shouted. “Just shut your mouth, kiddo” the man glared to L.

BRAK

“Wh...what?” the man was surprised because his head was hit by a bag. “Just take that away from here” Dongwoo said. “Don’t you think this enough?” asked the other man, trifling. “Just open that” Dongwoo said coldly. “Hyung, where the hell can you get that money?” L asked. The big bodied left after they saw how much money in the bag. “Are you okay, appa?” Dongwoo said while he helped his father to stand. “Where do you get that money?” Uncle Jang said. “None of your business dad, that money is permitted” Dongwoo said while smiling and go away from the house. “HEY!” shouted uncle Jang. “Uncle, I’m sorry” L said, feeling that it was his fault. “Sorry for what? You are my son too” Uncle Jang said as he hugged L tight, making him cry.

5 Months after that incident, still flashback (>-<)

L, who was accepted in KwangDeo university, has a long holiday. He was so bored because he didn’t know who to play with or go somewhere, so he helped his uncle in the market.

“Myungsoo, thanks for helping me” his uncle said while he carrying a bunch of tofu. “Nope” L said and then he helped his uncle to carry the tofu. “So, you may go now” Uncle Jang said with smile. “But I don’t know where to go” L said with confusion. “Just go, it’s your holiday” said his uncle drag him out of the market. “I’ll go now, bye” L said. “Okay” said Uncle Jang.

L ran not far from his home and then stopped to take his phone. He saw a list of contacts in his cell phone and then made a call to 'Lee Sungjong'.

"Where are you?"
"At home, why?"
"Are there your father and mother?"
"No, just my friend"
"I'm going there now"

L closed his phone. “L, wait!” Sungjong looked pissed, he was pissed by L who always lose and have never listened to the words of others well. "Why?" someone asked who sits next to Sungjong. "Nothing, my friend want to come here” Sungjong said. "Never mind, but whom?" He said. "Do you know L?” Sungjong asked. His friend shook his head. "What if I say Kim Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked. "I know" he said smiling. In the midst of his journey, L started to feel chills, which means; he just held his hand and then continue his journey, to the Sungjong’s house.

TING TONG TING TONG

"Where is that boy?" L muttered, while continuing to ring the bell. L didn’t realize that someone already opened the door and rang the bell. "L-goon, are you looking for Sungjong-goon?" Asked the maid. "Yes, he's there?" L asked, smiling. "Yes, he’s here, please come in" she replied and invited L to enter. "Thank you" L said as he took off his shoes.

L walked into the living room and then stopped. "L ~! You came" Sungjong said as he approached L. "I'm home" L said after but paused to see someone who is next to Sungjong. "Don’t” Sungjong said, holding L’s shoulder. "You're afraid to see me?" Sungjong’s friend asked, teasing him. "Who told you!? I'm tired of seeing your face!” L said feeling annoyed. "Why didn’t you say that Sungyeol’s here?" L asked to Sungjong.

"I told you I’m with my friend right now; it’s your own fault not listening very well. Never mind, can’t you get along with Sungyeol just once?" Sungjong asked. "Can’t” L said intended to go. "Just stay here, I'm not going to bother you" Sungyeol said with a laugh. "Come on L, sit just a moment, play with us” Sungjong said while pushing them toward the playroom.

15 minutes of playing

“I’m going now” L said, getting away from Sungjong and Sungyeol and then close the door. “Myungsoo, wait” Sungjong shouted as chased L and held his hand. “What? Just accompany your friend” L said sarcasm. “But L?” Sungjong wanted to ask L to go back. “Why do you hate me that much?” Sungyeol get off from that room after he heard L shouted. “Huh! Just asked your parents! The reason I hate you and also your family that much! I beg for your permission” L said in anger and then rush out of the house. “What happened right now? AISH!” Sungyeol felt frustrated and then return to his home.

To be continued

 

PS : This just the flashback~ >0< strange, right? i hope you'll subcribes and comment this ~

 

Thanks to littlestarfruit-eonnie for letting me edit her story!!! I also wish that my editing made the story better! Please subscribe to her story (even if it’s finished) or you’ll regret it!