Grudge of The Past

Always By Your Side

L’s POV

Why do I need to meet him again? That person, I hate him the most! “L, wait! Hey, wait!” I heard Sungjong called my name; I didn’t care and kept running to the instructor’s room. “Myungsoo-ssi, what happened?” asked the son of instructor after seeing me getting in with an upset face. “None of your business Mrs. Kim. Where I can put these heavy books?” I asked her with upset mind too.

“Ah...ah, just put on there” I think she’s scared of me, I like that. After I putting the books, I felt like I want to go, but, I felt something fell in front of the room. I opened the door lightly. “Sungjong?!” I was shocked when I saw that cute boy fall with many books on top. “Damn you! Kim Myungsoo! Can you not to run like that?” he said, I think I made him pissed off. “Sorry” I helped him to stand up and put the books in.

End

L sat on the bench while Sungjong’s buying some drinks for him. L just closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Myungsoo” someone said at the back. L moved his direction. “Who are you?” L asked to that boy. “You are Dongwoo’s cousin, right?” he asked him again. L nodded. “I’m Hoya” he said give his hand. “I’m Myungsoo, you can called me L” L said and shook Hoya’s hand.

“I heard about you a lot from Dongwoo” Hoya said with a smile. “Oh” L just nodded again. “Where’s Dongwoo?” Hoya asked. “I think he’ll be late” L said. “That lazy ” Hoya said with a chuckle. Sungjong came and gave some coffee to L. “Ah, hello” Sungjong said after looking at Hoya. Hoya just gave him a small bow.

“Hoya!” Dongwoo shouted from afar. “He has come” L said while drinking his coffee. “Okay, I’ll go to him now, bye” Hoya said who wanted to approach Dongwoo. “Yes, sure” Sungjong said and smiled. After Hoya and Dongwoo go, Sungjong sat next L. “Still hate them? Why you don’t just apologize them?” Sungjong asked. “Apologize, huh?! If they fully awake maybe” L said. “Haa, I feel pity for Sungyeol” Sungjong said sighed. “Pity him? How you can say pity?” angry L shouted. “That’s not like you saw right now” Sungjong said. “Huh” L’s angry to the max. “It’s up to you, Kim Myungsoo” Sungjong said and go.

“Hoya, why did you meet L?” Dongwoo asked. “I just want to say hello” Hoya said calmly. “Really?” Dongwoo asked, not believing in Hoya. “Yeah, I didn’t tell him that” Hoya said with peace sign hands. “If you tell him, I’ll kill you” Dongwoo said with a death glare. “Yeah Yeah” Hoya said. Hoya stopped his step when he saw Sungyeol sitting and dribbled the basketball with a sad face. “What happened?” Dongwoo asked when he looked at Hoya.

“I’ll go there first” Hoya said pointing at Sungyeol. “Okay, say to him ‘I like you’” Dongwoo said and laughed. “Hey, he is nice person” Hoya said while he throw the cup to the basket. “I know. I’ll go to class first” Dongwoo said and he pulled Hoya and kissed him on the cheek. “Hey!” Hoya shouted as he brushed his cheek. “Love you” Dongwoo said and ran. By the way, as best friends, Dongwoo and Hoya’s having a special relationship more than friends, which I can say gay.

Hoya came to find Sungyeol. “Hey” Hoya said and sat next him. “Oh, hyung” Sungyeol said and threw the basketball. “What happened?” Hoya asked. “Nothing, just thinking” Sungyeol said and forced himself to smile. “About him, also your parent?” Hoya’s nice question made Sungyeol stay quiet. “I think I’m right” Hoya smiled. “Yeah” Sungyeol said, his voice trembling. “Owh, my Sungyeol just do what your heart’s saying, don’t bury that” Hoya said and shook his head. “I know, but he hates me, he never want to see me” Sungyeol said, frustrated.

“You like him, right?” Hoya smell something fishy now. “Ah, eh, ah, yeah” Sungyeol said after he looks really panicked before. “Since when? High School?” Hoya asked again. “Hmm” Sungyeol nodded. “Yeah, your life looked complicated now, just wait what will happen next” Hoya advised. “But I can’t wait!” Sungyeol shouted. “So do what your heart’s saying, bye” Hoya said and then he left Sungyeol alone. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Sungyeol shouted exploded.

L, who still had a job in the university, went to the architecture’s instructor’s room. “Excuse me Mr. Kwon” L said. “Oh L, you came right on time” said the instructor. “What happened?” L asked. “You’re a new student with a good talent and also good looking” Mr. Kwon said. “So?” L asked again. “Can you be a model in the model show next week?” Mr. Kwon asked. “Since when a student in architecture could go modeling? or you will make me to be a ruler’s model, huh?” L said sarcastically. “No, no, I just wanted you help me” said the instructor. L nodded. “Do you agree?” asked the instructor. “Yeah” L said coldly. “Yeah, please go here, tomorrow” said the instructor happily. “Okay” L said lazily. Mr. Kwon smirked after L left the room.

N/P: Sorry for the short story...T^T