Mysterious ?

Always By Your Side

Brak!

Mr. Kwon, who heard the noise, came right out and stopped to see L’s face’s scratched and the ground’s full of broken glass. "Myungsoo!" Mr. Kwon pulled L inside and asked some staff to treat L’s wound. While Sunggyu stayed silent "See what happened just now? You still want to destroy him after he saved your life?" Woohyun Sunggyu asked. Sunggyu pushed Woohyun and left. "Lee Sunggyu! Hey!" Woohyun shouted in frustration and upset. Myungsoo (L) got home with a bandage on his face.

D-6, one day before the show.

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up! I know you're tired, but you also have to remember to you still have to go to college!" Dongwoo shouted loudly as he banged on L’s door. "Arrasseo! Naga geunyang!" L shouted which is still sleepy while holding his head. "Aish" Dongwoo mumbled and then hurried out of the house.
Myungsoo tried to get up from his bed and then prepared himself to go to college. When he turned the television on, there's only news of Lee Company (Sungyeol’s family). L immediately turned it off and threw the remote. "Uncle, where are you?” L said while looking for his uncle in the kitchen. "Yes?" the uncle asked. "I'm leaving" L said. "Okay, be careful" the uncle said.


Myungsoo rode on the usual bus, but this time he felt different, somehow all the people who were on the bus or even on the road always looked at him and whispered to one another. "Eish, what happened?" L muttered as he continued walking.
"Kim Myungsoo!" Someone yelled. L was familiar with that voice. Yes, he’s Sungjong."Good morning" L said. "Why didn’t you tell me anyway?!" Sungjong suddenly protest without cause. "What?" L said. "You’ll be a model right?! Now you’re training this time?! And what are you doing? You used your ‘L’ nickname as your stage name!" Sungjong protested. 

"Hey wait!, I did become a model but only to help Mr. Kwon’ show for once, not for publication or be an artist, don’t go talking like that" L protested. “And what is that?!” Sungjong asked, pointing to a large LCD in the middle of the highway. L’s face was plastered to 'Mysterious Boy this Month, talented model was born'.

L paused and his face changed, he walked into the campus quickly. "HEY!" Sungjong raced after L. 'That bastard!' L said angrily.

L came into Mr. Kwon’s room hard. "What do you want?" L asked coldly. Mr. Kwon just smiled. "Why?" he asked, seemed to lie. "Why did you use my face, ha?" L said began issuing an informal language. "Kim Myungsoo aka L, you have talent and you have to be part of my entertainment" Mr. Kwon said. "That's not my business" L said, intending to get out, but he came back inside and closed the door. "Why? Don’t want to go out?" Mr. Kwon asked, smiling. "Damn you!  There’s is full of journalists and students outside!" L said, annoyed."Come here" Mr. Kwon said and grabbed L’s hand to pull him out. "Hey!" L shouted.

To be continued~

PS : Mian~ No comment T^T bbyong <3