No More Tears

Always By Your Side

The next day D-Day

"L standby", said Mr. Kwon. On the show this time, only 8 models are in use.

1. Sunggyu


2. Woohyun


3. L


4. Karam


5. Hyunseung


7. Injun

8. Jay

 

L walked on the catwalk with the results of his training. Sungyeol who watched behind the door, blushed after seeing L’s charm. Similarly with Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya and Uncle Jang who just want to have fun before. Now it's time for the interview session.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is L’ L replied with a bow. "L-goon, your face is very charming, Are you doing a plastic surgery?" weird questions from reporters. L shook his head. "Where are your parents?" the reporter asked. "They already passed away" L said flatly. Sungyeol felt silent and afraid of the next question. Sunggyu and Woohyun who had no idea eventually knew everything. "Died? But sorry before, died because of what?" Asked the reporter. "Mmm, can I ask you?" L said behind. "Yes" the reporter said. "Is it an interview or searching the news from the past?" L said smiling but the smile it looks very scary and creepy, making the journalist silent. L took a deep breath and then silenced. Sunggyu seen L’s holding his hands very hard and trembling.

Suddenly Sunggyu walk and took the mic from L. "Sorry to all, enough interview here, please find L’s profile in the nearest internet" Sunggyu said and then he pulled L out followed by Woohyun while Sungyeol chased behind, afraid something bad happens. "Karam! I’ll leave it to you" Woohyun shrieked.  Mr. Kwon just held his head because of stress. "Ok!" Karam and Jay who are already incorporated in The BOSS directly sabotaged the stage and then sang, making the journalist didn’t pursue L and Sunggyu.

Sunggyu brought L to the roof. "Thanks" L said while holding his trembling hands. "Nope, I knew that soon you will explode" Sunggyu said. Woohyun felt relieved to see Sunggyu’s kindness to L. "If you want to cry, just cry now" Sunggyu said. "Sorry, I've got no more tears" L said flatly. "Then your heart will always cry" chirps Woohyun. L just nodded. "Smile, too?" Sunggyu asked. L nodded.
"So that smile?!" Woohyun asked, confused. "I don’t know" L said as he closed his eyes, heaving a long-length breath. Sungyeol stilled silent and felt sad to see the suffering of L, but he absolutely can’t do anything. "Once again thank you, hyung” L said. "Wuah, only this time you called us by hyung!" Woohyun cheered excessively. "Shut up, you, noisy" Sunggyu said, upset.

P/S : I need Co-Author who can help me for my bad grammar! T^T

Thanks for read and also subscribing~ don't forget to leave your comment ~ <3