Punishment

Always By Your Side

Chapter 5


L walked away and left Sungyeol because Woohyun contacted him to go back to the entertainment right now.
"Ya! Palli wa!" Woohyun shouted.
"Arrasseo sunbae" L said, holding his pissed heart, because Woohyun called him every 10 minutes to say the same thing.

Arriving at the W Entertainment

"Myungsoo, come here" Woohyun shouted already dressed. "Why me?" L whispered. "What?" Woohyun can’t hear his voice. "Why me? Here have many professional models, why did you call me to do this shooting? I’m an amateur!" L raised his voice. Woohyun just shrugged his shoulders and pushed L to the dressing room. 
"Ok, Sunggyu, Woohyun and you're done" said the photographer. "Where's L?” Asked Mr. Kwon. "Here I am" L said walked over. "Do your best, don’t disappoint Woohyun said. L nodded and straightened his clothes but still murmuring. 'Why me? And why should I dye my hair?’ The cameraman continued to play with the camera, telling L do a lot of styles that made L disgusted. "Myungsoo-ssi, can you show your cool side for the last time?”  The photographer said. L, who’s already tired just looked at the camera with sharp reflexes, issued a mysterious gaze.

(Maybe like this >0<)

All was stunned and felt goose bumps after seeing L’s gaze, of course Sunggyu didn’t like that look and feel annoyed at it, why he can’t do that. Sunggyu walked to the rear building and kicked everything exists. Woohyun saw Sunggyu’s strange movements and immediately followed him.


"Hyu ..." Woohyun said silently at the sight of Sunggyu, who used bottles of soju to throw it to the wall. "Sunggyu hyung!" Woohyun pulled Sunggyu’s hand and slapped him. Sunggyu paused, holding his cheek. "Why the hell are you doing this, ha?!" Snapped Woohyun. "I will destroy him" Sunggyu said. "Who?! L? he's talented, don’t you know?!" Woohyun shouted. "I hate people who have surpassed me! I must always be the first!" Sunggyu shouted and threw the cardboard to Woohyun’s face. "Just stop that! HEY!" Woohyun shouted because Sunggyu’s out of control. Sunggyu acted like this because of his parents. His parents always want him to be the first and will punish him if he gets the second place.


L who has finished the shooting wanted to seek Woohyun and Sunggyu. He saw their bickering behind the building. L saw the tank in the balcony of the building fell as hit by a bottle which was thrown by Sunggyu because of Sunggyu constantly throwing stuffs. Woohyun didn’t know. "Sunbae!" L shouted, pushing Sunggyu who will be exposed to it. Woohyun stood silent as his eyes widened to see the tank fell on L while L and Sunggyu fell to the ground. "Ya!" Woohyun cried to the L and Sunggyu.


"L! Are you okay?" Woohyun helped L to stand. Sunggyu stilled silent and try to remember what had happened. "A.. Ah" L held his cheek. "Are you okay?" Woohyun asked. "I'm okay. It's just scratched by a flake, maybe I got punishment from god" L smiled.

To be continued...

PS : Sorry for my bad grammar~ but don't forget to comment my lovely reader, your comments are my happiness <3 lov ya~