D-Days

Always By Your Side

 

This day was a peaceful morning, L our main character in this story. He woke up at 7 o’clock because he needs go to university earlier than before. 

L’s POV

Duh! It’s still early, that instructor (University-level) wanted me to help her. Tsk, she just bothers me. She'll not make me help her. “Uncle Jang, I’ll leave first”, I shouted when I saw my uncle at the shop. “Okay! Where’s Dongwoo?”, asked my uncle to me, Dongwoo’s his child, my elder cousin. “I don’t care with that guy, I think he still sleep like dog right now”, I just said without thinking. “Okay, be careful”, shout my uncle and waved to me. “Ne”, I just go with replied his wave.

End

“Mr. Jang”, asked the buyer to him (L’s uncle). “Yes, want to buy what, Madam?”, asked L’s uncle with smile. “He grow taller and looks good”, the woman said while laughing. “Yes, he looks like me, right?”, teased L’s uncle. “Euy, He’s better than you”, said the woman sarcastically. “Haha, I hope he’ll be good and smile happier better than now”, said L’s uncle. “He still remember that day?”, asked that woman. L’s uncle nodded.

“Poor boys, where’s you’re Dongwoo?”, asked the woman. “I think he still slept, L’s diligent better than my boy. Sigh”, said L’s uncle disappointed. “L or we can called Myungsoo in the same university with Dongwoo, right?”, ask that woman again. L’s uncle nodded. “He’s do better in his university until the instructor always ask him to come early like now”, said L’s uncle. After that, Dongwoo rush out from his room and then stop. “Dad, I’m go now”, shout Dongwoo, used his shoes. “Be careful, lazy”, shout L’s uncle.

At University

“Myungsoo, good morning”,  his besfriend Sungjong shouted, while he tapped his shoulder harder. “That hurts! What are you doing in this early morning?”, asked L. “Why? I can’t came early like you?”, asked Sungjong while do ‘Mehrong’ to L. “Aish, nevermind”, said L and left Sungjong.

“Hey! Where do you want to go?”, Sungjong run to catch L. “You’re too noisy, you know?”, said L upset. “Oh, My dear L~ don’t be like that in the morning, let me help you, ok?”, Sungjong said, with a wink. “Dammit, just help me to bring this”, said L giving the book he was carrying to Sungjong. “Mrs. Kim, again?”, asked Sungjong. “Yeah”, said L. “That’s son of ”, said Sungjong. “Just help me now”, said L. “Why did you never smile?”, asked Sungjong who has been together with L from 3 years when they in the same high school. “None of your business”, said L. “L, come on”, pleaded Sungjong accidentally pulled L, making him hit someone and fell.

L fell to the ground and make book fall and scattered. “Sungjong! You!?”, shouted L upset. “So..sorry”, Sungjong said. “Are you okay?”, asked the boy who he hit before. “I’m o…just leave me alone”, after L saw that person’s face his eyes become wild and angry. “Sung..sungyeol”, said Sungjong shocked. “What the did you say? I just don’t know both of you”, he said with cold stare. “I love your act”, said L smirk and get away from that man and also Sungjong.

“What the hell are you doing?”, asked Sunjong after he see Sungyeol. “Aish! Why I’m being like this?”, mumbled Sungyeol. “But you do your best, Lee Sungyeol”, advice Sungjong. “Geez”, said Sungyeol and go.

L really hates Sungyeol because of many reasons. L became alone because of his parents died and also because of Sungyeol’s parent, his father's company went bankrupt, when L’s parent tried to have recourse to Sungyeol’s parent, L’s parent even get scolded and Sungyeol’s parent told them to go. Due to frustration and exhaustion, his parents bump into the accident and died at the same time, leaving L as young as 12 years. Since that L can’t smile with sincerity.

Therefore L really hated them and didn’t want to see that families again whotrample on his father's pride. Instead, he unexpectedly met with Sungyeol, child from families that he hated and Sungyeol’s attitudes make L really understand if they are wealthy and arrogant family, always rely on in every way.

To be continued...

 

PS : How is the story? ugly, right? the next is the flashback why L hates Yeolie so much~ >< please comment, should i continue this story?

Annyeong!!! It’s me! winter_romance_21!!! I’ll be editing eonnie’s fic because I asked her to. All Author’s note in pink, black, orange or red are littlestarfruit-eonnie’s note and all purple notes are mine :) don’t mind the grammar or I’ll kill you (joke. I’ll not do that keke) Just love her fics and subscribe to her other fics, ‘kay? >.<