Chapter 12 *I don't know the good title*

Always By Your Side

Sungyeol chose to walk to the nearest clinic.

"Sungyeol?” someone asked. "Hyung?” he turn back and that ‘someone’ was Hoya. "What are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked. "Well, I’m shopping~ why your face is so…? Got hit again?” Hoya asked. Sungyeol smiled and nodded slowly. "You’re so poor, kind, boy” Hoya said in pity.

"Well, this can be said as daily food” Sungyeol said as he smiled bitterly. "Oh yes, I heard two more months you have to collect the duties for the next semester, aren’t you?” Hoya asked. Sungyeol nodded. "How did you know?” Sungyeol asked.


"I knew because L already collected that” Hoya said, scratching his head which was not itchy. "Eh? Jinjja?” Sungyeol asked in disbelief. Hoya nodded. "He looked confident” Hoya said.

"He was great” Sungyeol said quietly. "What?” Hoya asked for the reason that he can’t hear Sungyeol’s voice clearly. "Aniya” Sungyeol said as he shook his head. "I can help you” Hoya said, smiling. "Okay, thanks hyung” Sungyeol said as he forced a smile.

The doctor still bandaged Sungyeol’s swollen cheek. Sungyeol just stayed quiet and listened to all his (doctor) words with a straight face.

“You better think not too hard, because your blood’s pressure very low now, and don’t let water hit the bandages” doctor said. "Okay” Sungyeol said and went to pay medicines at pharmacy and go home.


'I must finish this now!’ Sungyeol said eagerly. He took a paper, pencil, and a ruler and began to make designs. Sungyeol made it without thinking of his grief; he’s only thinking about how to make his mother proud.

1 day passed...

"Done” Sungyeol said happily even though his face looked tired and pale. He changed his clothes and went to the campus immediately to collect the duties. "Mr. Kim, I come to collect these duties” Sungyeol said.

"Oh  ... Ah, just put that here” he replied in a tone of doubt and it seems he hides something. "What happened?” Sungyeol asked. "Nothing” he said. "Then please excuse me” Sungyeol said and immediately went home.

The next day ...

"Sungyeol-ah” Sunggyu said, trying to wake up Sungyeol. "Hyung” Sungyeol said as he rubbed his eyes. He looked so weak. "Are you sick?” Sunggyu asked after seeing Sungyeol’s pale face and in bandages. Sungyeol shook his head.

"You'd better not go today, take a rest” Sunggyu said. "No” Sungyeol said and went into the bathroom to get ready.

"I’ll take you to the campus” Sunggyu said in worry. "No, better you take a rest, hyung” Sungyeol said, forcing a smile.

L came with a relaxed face, trying to make his morning exciting. "L!” Sungjong shouted in panic. "Waegure?” L asked.

"Look” he said pointing to the VTR in school. 'Mrs. Lee announced his son’s design was a brilliant idea and deserves to be number one and largest corporate successor'. L eyes widened after seeing his design is on hold by Mrs. Lee. That’s his design that he had collected two days ago.

"WHAT THE !?” L shouted and walk into the lecturers’ room. Sungjong followed L in worry.

To be continued~

PS : Sorry for the short story T^T ah, and also my really bad grammar~

Here just gif that i really love >////<