It's Up to You, Kim Myungsoo

Always By Your Side

Sungyeol's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I saw a white room and smelled the odor of medicines. ‘Ah, I was in hospital apparently’ I thought, looking around. "Sungyeol-ah” Sungjong said as he saw me awake and smiled. Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun smiled as they put the foods on the table.
End

"What happened with you?” Sunggyu asked. "Just tired” Sungyeol said, lying. “So what’s with that bruise?” Sunggyu asked again. "When he collapsed, he hit the floor, hyung” Sungjong said, helping Sungyeol to lie. "Okay, my time is not that much” he said, Sungyeol’s hair and then left. "Get well soon, Yeolli!” Woohyun shouted with a smile. "Thank you” Sungyeol said.

Sungyeol tried to get up from his bed. "Whe .. Where are you going?” Sungjong asked. "I need to meet my mom” Sungyeol said as he removed the IV. "Hey! You must get well first! How can you think straight when you’re in pain like this?” Sungjong shouted. "Bu .. but” Sungyeol voice was husky. "A weak body like that won’t do all things maximized” Sungjong said. Sungyeol spilled tears and he cried. "Huh, why did this have to happen to you? Friends who never cried and fell, now looks really pathetic” Sungjong murmured as he continued to pat Sungyeol’s shoulders.

RRR RRR

Sungjong’s phone rang.

"Yobuseyo? EH?! A ... what? Omma! Omma!” Sungjong shouted, visible in shock after receiving a phone call. "Wae..waeyo?” Sungyeol asked. "My appa’s company went bankrupt” Sungjong said crying. "Why .. why did this happen?” Sungyeol asked, confused. "The stocks are taken all by your parent’s company” Sungjong said. "AAAAAAAH!!” Sungyeol yelled while hitting his head. "Sung ... Sungyeol! Stop it!” Sungjong shouted, holding Sungyeol’s hand. "I'm sorry, Sungjongie” Sungyeol said in sadness. "It's not your fault” Sungjong said and embraced Sungyeol who slumped.

~ ~ ~

The next day ...

"Nuguseyo?” L stopped after looking at Sungjong who was in front of his house with a suitcase, getting ready to move. "You ran away from your home?” L said while giving Sungjong a strange look. "I didn’t run away but I have to stay here” Sungjong said, smiling. "What happened?” L asked in perplexity.

"My dad’s company went bankrupt, mom and dad returned to America” Sungjong said. "Eh? Is it because of Lee Company?” L guessed correctly. Sungjong nodded slowly. "That bastard” L said annoyed. "I already told you to not be friends with him!” L shouted. "It's not his fault!” Sungjong said firmly. "Then what?” L asked. "You'd better invite me in and I'll explain!” Sungjong said with serious tone. "Tsk” L opened the door in annoyance.

"Sungyeol don’t know anything about his parents, every year he only met three times with his dad or mom” Sungjong said. "I know. For what you said that to me?” L said sarcastically. "So it's not his fault” Sungjong said. "Sungjong-ah, I realized it was not his fault! But he was wrong because he didn’t dare look at reality” L said. Sungjong didn’t understand of L’s words became silent.

"If he had known his parents committed a crime, why didn’t he publish that out? He just shut up and let himself become into a robot for the unlawful job? That’s makes me hate him, he is so weak!!” L said in frustration. "You don’t hate him, you LOVE him!” Sungjong shouted. "No and never!” L said. "Well, it's up to you Kim Myungsoo!” Sungjong said, really upset.

To be continued~

OMG! Very said! i'm really just can post the short story T^T and also my bad grammars still annoyance~ thanks for read :D