Choding Yeol

Always By Your Side

Airport


Sungyeol come up with glasses and suitcases. Well, Sungyeol just returned from America to help his parent’s company, he became deputy director there. Sungyeol look from the right to left. After it, he looked at his watch.

'No one’s picking me up? Sungyeol muttered.

TAP

Sungyeol startled and turned around. "Hyung ~” grumbled Sungyeol. "You're still a baby” Sunggyu said, laughing. "Just you alone?” Sungyeol asked, disappointed. "Ey, you don’t like me? Go home with a taxi, bye” Sunggyu said upset. "Yaa~, hyung’s so angry” Sungyeol said holding Sunggyu’s hand.

"I feel bad here” Sunggyu said, looking around,  everyone was aware that Sunggyu’s one the of three top models. "Sungyeol-ah” Sunggyu called. "We ran after the third count” Sunggyu said. "Ah, wae?! I just arrived and had to run away now?!” Sungyeol argued, upset.

1

"It’s Sunggyu oppa!!!” "Really? Is that him?!!!"

2

The more clustered

3!!

"SUNGGYU OPPA! KYAAA!!!!!!!!"

Sunggyu immediately bit his bottom lip and pulled Sungyeol, lucky Sungyeol has long legs, making it easy for him to run.

"F * CK” Sungyeol said upset when he slammed himself into the car seat. "Sorry” Sunggyu said while driving the car. "Eh, where’s Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu just quieted and shook his head. "Oh, I think he’s with Elli” Sungyeol said and looking down. "Come on Yeol, that stupid just don’t know his feeling” Sunggyu said patted Sungyeol’s shoulder. Sungyeol just nodded and smiled bitterly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol paced in his room. Hoping an email or text message that goes on his mobile phone but nothing came. He just sighed.

'Should I go to his dorm? But it will only hurt me’ murmured Sungyeol.

Knock Knock

"Nuguse ..... yo?” Sungyeol surprised that L came and went into his room with irregular breathing. L sat leaning against the wall. "What happened?” Sungyeol asked because L’s face looks upset. "Aish! That bastard!” L rubbed his lips. "L” Sungyeol said but L ignored him again.

Sungyeol finally realized what had happened to L. L lips wounded, as was the forced kiss. L shirt collar was open and his neck has two kiss marks. Sungyeol silenced and didn’t want to ask what happened.

"Use this” Sungyeol said provided some medicine to L to clean the wound on his lips. L was silent and looked at Sungyeol. "Waeyo?” Sungyeol asked shamefully. "It’s better if you clean this” L said and pulled Sungyeol, yeah, they kiss. Elli came first to Sungyeol’s mind and he immediately pushed L harshly, making him hit the wall hard.

"Owh!” cried L. Sungyeol wiping his lips rough. "You're just playing me, Kim Myungsoo” Sungyeol shouted, upset. L only smirked. "Indeed” L said wiped his lips and smiled. "Then get out of my room!” Sungyeol shouted with eyes filled with tears. "No way” L said shook his head. Sungyeol frowned, annoyed and he immediately pushed L out.

"Are you jealous?” L said holding the door knob. "NO!” Sungyeol said upset and tried to push L out. "You such a choding, liar" L said and left. Sungyeol was displeased and slumped on the door with a bang.

To be continued

Huhuhu, finally my lovely asianfanfics back~

and also i'll post two chapter now :)

I think my grammars become more worst -__-

i'm sorry ><

DONT BE A SILENT READERS, PLEASE!!