Couple Breaker

Always By Your Side

L’s apartment…

PS: L had moved from his uncle's house, because he didn’t want to bother his uncle again.

"Why did you come here?” L said as he opened his jacket. "Why not, as a FRIEND” Sungyeol said with a high voice. "You’re still choding, Yeol” L said, laughing. "Yah, Kim Myung Soo .....” Sungyeol’s words stopped because someone broke the door and hugged L tightly. Sungyeol was shocked at the sight.

"Myungsoo-ah!” He whimpered, hugging L. "What happened, Elli?” L asked, hugging Elli back. 'He didn’t even reply my hugs!’ Sungyeol murmured when he saw the incident. "Dongho dumped me” he whined to L. "So?” L said coldly. Sungyeol tried to restrain his laughter. "So, be my boyfriend, please?” Elli said. His words made Sungyeol’s eyes widened while L only gave a strange look at Elli.


"You have me to be your rebound?” L said. Elli nodded innocently. "Aish, you came here just for that to me? Just go back to London now!" L said. "Come on L, I can’t go to home now” Elli said. "Why?” L asked in misunderstanding. "Hehe, I damaged my dad’s car” Elli said, smiling. "Again? You don’t have a deterrent!"L said coldly.

Seem they forget Sungyeol’s existence. Elli turned around and stared at Sungyeol deeply. "It could be because you have a boyfriend now, do you?” Elli asked, looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol widened his eyes in shock.

'Tell him if I was your boyfriend’ muttered Sungyeol looking forward to L.

"Eh? He's not my boyfriend” L exclaimed. Sungyeol felt there’s a sword pierced his heart. "Then you be my boyfriend” Elli said hugging L. L immediately remove it. Elli was L’s friend from London.

"Ya! I'm not gay” L cried. Sungyeol paused to hear the word 'gay'.

'L hates me? He says he is not gay? But why?’ Sungyeol’s heart was sick to hear L’s words.

"Please, let me stay here Elli " pleased again. "Um, L-ah! I’ll go home now” Sungyeol said took his purse. "Okay” L said as he waved his hand. Sungyeol just nodded because he was fighting back tears.

BLAM

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo, don’t you realize that the boy likes you?” Elli said after Sungyeol left. "I know” L said, staring at Elli. Elli furrowed his brow. "You're an icy prince!" Elli said. "Yeah, that’s me” sneered L and exited.

2 days later...

Elli remained attached to L, hugging L all alone. Even up to meeting with his friend, Elli still participated.

"Well, Elli, why do you always follow him?” Woohyun protested as he threw pepero wraps to Elli. "He's my boyfriend now” Elli smiled. L just looked at him disgusted but silent. "YAAA!” Sunggyu hit L’s head. "Mwohanya hyung? That hurts!” L shouted his head.

"How dare you! Do you forget that you've got Sungyeol!?” Sunggyu said, upset. Sungjong nodded. Dongwoo and Hoya just laughed. "L said, Sungyeol’s not his boyfriend! After all L said he's not gay” Elli said again.

"MWO? That has hurt Yeol, L!” Dongwoo shouted and accidentally spit a meal out of his mouth. "Aish! Dongwoo-yah!” Sunggyu shouted in disgust. "Mian, hyung” Dongwoo said while getting a tissue. "I'll clean it” Hoya said and cleaned it. "Ey, stop that! Lovey dovey couple!” spat Sunggyu.

Woohyun smiled and hugged him instantly. "What again? Let go of me” Sunggyu said grimly. "Ey, you want to be like them, do you?” Woohyun teased. "Geez” Sunggyu just wrung Woohyun’s face with his hands and got up. "Don’t you hurt my brother, Kim Myungsoo” Sunggyu said and took his car key.

L just stared at Sunggyu. "Ya! ~ where are you going?” Woohyun asked. "Pick up Sungyeol!” Sunggyu shouted and left. "Ouch, it's because of you” Woohyun said, upset. "Wae naya?” Myungsoo asked. "Aish” Woohyun said and go. "This is because of you!” Sungjong said and pulled Elli’s hair. Then, L followed them and pushed Sungjong’s hand away from Elli. "YAH!” Elli Shouted, chasing L. "What about us now?” Dongwoo asked to Hoya. "Game Center” Hoya said and pulled Dongwoo.

To be continued

PS : Sorry for my bad grammars ><