The Real Happy Ending

Always By Your Side

Final

L and Elli are both shocked at Dongho’s boldness. Sungyeol struggled because he was crying but there was nothing he could do, he let Dongho kiss and his lower lip, put his tongue and so on. Dongho stop kissing him.

"You guys really ! Especially you! L = Low, Loser! Let's go! It's a useless hope to like people like them” Dongho said and pulled Sungyeol to go away. L was silent and watched them both. Elli bent down and immediately ruffled his hair. "And now what are you going to do?” L asked to Elli. Elli ran and chased Dongho. "Aish!” L said, annoyed after seeing Sungyeol was kissed by another man.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"YAAA! Dongho!” Elli ran and grabbed Dongho’s hand. "Leave me alone! Stupid!” Dongho Shouted and kicked Elli. Elli just held his pain and then hugged Dongho. "Get lost! Don’t touch me!” Dongho screamed and struggled. Sungyeol just looked at them sadly.

'He didn’t even came after me he thought, staring that nostalgia in his presence.

"Sorry!” Elli said hugging Dongho tightly. "Never!” Dongho said really as his tears flowed freely. Elli didn’t say anything and then kissed Dongho, stopping all his words. Sungyeol just smiled happy to see them make it up but annoyed because L didn’t came.

15 minutes later ...

"You are a strange couple” Sungyeol said who kindly gave them hot coffee. "Forgive us” Elli said and received the coffee. "Sungyeol-ah, aren’t you cold? Your clothes are still wet” Dongho said returned Sungyeol’s scarf because Elli had to hug him. They are still in L’s dorm, at the lobby. Sungyeol shook his head. "I pity you” Elli said.

"Why?” Sungyeol asked, really cold against him. "Dongho kissed you” Elli said again. "Hey” Dongho hit Elli’s head. "Hah ~ you've been kissing L and even almost him, aren’t you?” Sungyeol asked. Elli was shocked at Sungyeol’s statement; Dongho immediately gave a death stare.

"Ya ~ don’t talk carelessly” Elli said with annoyance. "But you do!” Sungyeol said, controlling his anger. "I did ask him to be my boyfriend, but I never touched him or even intending to him! L told me that some fans attacked him again!” Elli said upset. Sungyeol startled after hearing Elli’s reason.

Sungyeol's POV start:

 "I did ask him to be my boyfriend, but I never touched him or even intending to him! L told me that some fans attacked him again!” Elli told me.

'So that day, that wasn’t Elli  who did that? But why L didn’t even tell me?’ my thoughts jumbled because of Elli’s word.

'Ugh, my stomach and head ached. I forgot that I can’t be tired, damn it! My anemia recurred, and my headache.

'Yeol! Don’t fainted here!'.

End

BRUGH! As a result, Sungyeol fainted in front of Elli and Dongho.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol opened his eyes slowly. "Where am I?” Sungyeol thought and tried to change his position to a sitting position. He looked around the room. "You were in my room” L said came with ice water to compress Sungyeol’s forehead. "Ah~.. I'm going home” Sungyeol said and intended to stand. "Ya, be quiet and take a rest” L said. Sungyeol didn’t say a lot and followed L’s words.

"Hatchuiii” Sungyeol sneezed with cold. "Change your clothes with this” L said gave him his clothes. Sungyeol just nodded and immediately opened his shirt. L turned his body, didn’t want to see because he was embarrassed. "Done” Sungyeol said and leaned his body against the wall. "Here, eat this” L said giving him a bowl of porridge.

"Thank you” Sungyeol said and took the porridge. "You’re so annoying! You really make people confused!” L Eventually vented all his emotions. "Wa .. waeyo?! Why are you angry to me?” Sungyeol protested. "Of course! You have anemia and maagh! But you don’t eat well and don’t live healthy! Do you want passed away, huh?” L cried. "YES!” Sungyeol said upset and put the porridge on the table. "Eat!” L forced. "My appetite is gone!” Sungyeol said cranky.

L growled and pulled Sungyeol hand, making their faces against one another. "You want to eat? Or I'll give you the desires of others” L said and kissed Sungyeol quickly. Sungyeol was shocked and confused at the same rime and push L up to a heap. "I don’t want to! It’s all none of your business! And don’t ever kiss me again!” Sungyeol shouted in distress.

"But you like it? No need to lie, you’re such a liar!” L said. "Right! But you never loved me!” Sungyeol cried. L growled and pulled Sungyeol’s head. He kissed him gently. "YOU!?” Sungyeol shouted but his face flushed. "You are right, but this time, it’s different” L said and kissed Sungyeol again.

 

"I love you, Lee Sungyeol” L said and embraced Sungyeol.

"Finally you said that, I love you Kim Myungsoo” Sungyeol said and hugged L.

The End

PS : YEY! FINAL CHAPTER! THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY TT^TT

THANKS FOR YOU LOVE TO MY STORY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU!!!