What is My Fault ?

Always By Your Side

Sunggyu's POV

'Woohyun’s so stupid!' I muttered as I walked into my room. 'Hic Hic' I heard audible sobs from Sungyeol’s room. 'Is Sungyeol crying? Why?’ I thought and slowly opened the door to his room. Hoping he was not disturbed, but the sound of the door made him conscious. He quickly wiped his eyes and said "Hyung" he said hoarsely to me.

'His face was bruised? What happened to him?’ I thought with panic and immediately held his face. "What is it? What happened to you?” I asked. "I..'d Hit the wall” Sungyeol said. He lied. 'Actually, what happened?’ I thought when I grab the health box.

End

"Ah, hyung, that hurts” Sungyeol groaned when Sunggyu cleaned his wound. "Shut up. I realize your hand is also injured, was in the sewing isn’t it?” Sunggyu Asked. Sungyeol only nod. "I understand” Sunggyu said after putting the bandages and left. 'I hope he’ll not ask the weird thing to me’ Sungyeol thought and lay down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the other place...


"Myungsoo, someone’s calling for you” Dongwoo said as he knocked on L’s room. "Who?” L asked after going  out from the shower room. "Mr. Kwon” Dongwoo said. "What the hell’s with this old man?” L grumbled and took the phone from Dongwoo.

"Wae?” L said in a very informal tone.
"Next week there’s a shooting in the studio, with the theme of Paradise” he said.
"Can’t you give me time to rest?” Protested L.
"I gave, but your schedule doesn’t” Mr. Kwon said.
"Tsk, what time I should go there?” L asked. "At 8:00 in the morning” Mr. Kwon said.

L immediately turned off the phone.

"Aish jinjja, I'd better finish my coursework” muttered L.
L’s task was actually thinking carefully about how the shape of the building will he make, Dongwoo help on commenting and give him an idea.

While Sungyeol tried to make the best design for her mother to acknowledge his work. Don’t forget to ask Hoya, he’s more professional than him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later ...

"Hoahm!” L yawned with a width in class. "Ya, why’s your face so shabby?” Sungjong asked. "Stay up 2 days” L said while looking for a comfortable position to sleep. "Don’t tell me you've completed the task which the period of 3 months is it?” Sungjong guesses right. L nodded and tried to sleep. "Haih, craft” Sungjong muttered while waiting for him to wake up. Each lecture, Sungjong has always been his bodyguard for fear of L’s fans do all sorts to him.

Hoya came over L, of course with Dongwoo. "L!” shouted Hoya. "Shh!” Sungjong ordered to keep quiet. "He's sleeping?” Hoya asked. Sungjong nodded. "He looked very tired” Hoya said while looking at L’s sleeping face. "Of course, he didn’t sleep two days” Dongwoo said, L’s hair. "Where’s Sungyeol?” Dongwoo asked to Hoya. "I don’t know, I haven’t seen him these last two days" Hoya said as he shook his head. "If you’re still noisy, I’ll kill you” L threatened which turns out to be trying to sleep. Three of them fell silent after seeing L’s death glare.

15 minutes passed...

L was awakened from his sleep and saw Sungjong who fell asleep. "Ya ~ Sungjong-ah” L said, shaking Sungjong’s body. "Well, eh? You’re awake?” Sungjong asked. "Hmm, let's go home” L said-factly and took his purse. "Wait” Sungjong shouted ran and followed L. "Oh, I want to collect this task first" L said. "Well, I'm waiting you at the school gates” Sungjong said.

"Sungsaengnim” L said as he opened the door. "Ah, Myungsoo, what happened?” the teacher asked. "I want to collect duties” L said as he handed the results of his work. "You did great, I gave you 2 months but you worked on it for 2 days. I salute you" he said. "Thank you, excuse me" L said and left the room.

Sungyeol's POV:

What is my fault?

I woke up; it was after 12:00 noon. I overslept. "Where are they?” I asked the passing waiter. "Sunggyu’s on shooting, the master and mistress are at work” he said and then departed. My cheeks become swollen. Do I need to go the hospital alone?

End

PS : How is it? Sorry for being late to post the new chapter and also sorry for the short story and the last sorry for my bad grammars T^T hope you like this! please, dont be a silent readers!