Express Love

Always By Your Side

Sungyeol ran sluggishly in the middle of the crowd. 

"Hmmph" he was surprised that someone covered his mouth and dragged him to a quiet place. 

He has driven a hard hit to Sungyeol until he fell down. That man was L. 

"Ash!" Sungyeol cried in pain as he wiped his bloody lip. 

"Damn you, Lee Sungyeol! Don’t you ever notice?! Do you know what your parents did to me?! Or you never know?!” L shouted. 

"I KNOW!” Explode Sungyeol. "Huh! It's like the reason because you don’t know” L said.

"I know you hate my family! But every time I ask, they didn’t want to answer it!” Sungyeol shouted and stood up. 

"You?! You said you know that! Why do you always follow me?! You think I didn’t know that you came to see me yesterday?” L shouted. 

"That's because....” Sungyeol can’t finish his words. 

"Because of what?” L shouted. 

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” Sungyeol shouted and then he immediately shut his mouth after he said that to L.

"You only intend to play fun of me!” L said upset after hearing Sungyeol’s statement.

Sungyeol just shut up and keep his mouth closed. 

"If you really like me ...” L pulled and lock Sungyeol’s hand, slowly but surely, L brought his lips to Sungyeol’s. 

L grinned and returned to hit Sungyeol. "KKH! You!?” Sungyeol shouted.

"You didn’t reject me? It seems you really like me” L taunted and smiled wickedly while staring at Sungyeol, making him looks so easy. 

Sungyeol stilled silent as he wiped the blood that flowed from his lips. 

"Unfortunately, you and I are like heaven and earth, or north and south poles, and I really hate you! Also your parents!!” L said and then left. 

Sungyeol slumped, his legs are limp and he couldn’t stand anymore. He’s crying because of sadness now.

'Lee Sungyeol! I'll hate you more if you talk like that!' L thought with a mournful face and aching heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L, who didn’t know where to go, chose to catch up to the university. 

L opened the lecture room’s door slowly. 

"Myungsoo-goon, what happened?” a professor asked. 

"I just wanted to ask, when’s the final deadline for the exam?” L asked. 

"2 months from now, at least you can collect it the end of December” he replied. "Well, thank you, excuse me" L said and left.

Meanwhile Sungyeol returned home with mixed feelings.

SLAP

When Sungyeol arrived home, he got surprise again. Because of no reason, his mom slapped him hard. Sungyeol only silence, holding his cheek. 

"Where have you been?! Don’t you remember it’s your examination?! You must make the best work because I want to publish that for my reputation!” She cried. 

"I'll do it” Sungyeol said flatly and went straight through his mother. "Good” his mom said and went away. 

'CIH, she didn’t ask me why I’ve got this wound but instead she slapped me! Witch!' Sungyeol muttered as he opened his room’s door. He threw himself onto the bed and covered his face with a pillow.

To be continued...

PS : Kya~ i like this chapter xD how about you, my lovely readers? to viewer please don't forget to subscribes if you like this T^T and also to my lovely readers don't forget to comment! sorry for the short story and also for my bad grammar! >0<