Happy Ending?

Always By Your Side

At the end of a month…

'Lee’s company turned out to have done a lot of corruption. Now, Mr. and Mrs. Lee disappeared existence’.

Brak!

"Who would have revealed it?” Sungyeol dad’s shouted in confusion. Sungyeol’s mom stayed silent and turned off all the hand phones. "I did all of that!” Sungyeol said. "You?! How dare you do that?!” his dad cried, intending to beat him but Sungyeol hold his dad’s hand. "I just remembered, I was taller and stronger than you” Sungyeol said, his voice quivering.

"But I don’t want all the stolen money, I want dad and mom to come back the same way again” Sungyeol said and he cried hard. His dad and mom hushed after seeing Sungyeol crying, they felt guilty and then returned all the stock which they seized and tried to redeem all of the proceeds of corruption.

His dad and mom also apologized to L and came to his parents’ is tombs. Sungyeol was silent, staring at L and also L too was staring at him,. Sungjong, Hoya, and Dongwoo was happy because now is a happy ending.

~ ~ ~

All changed well, L was used to be friends with Sungyeol even though sometimes he ignored Sungyeol’s existence. They got an assignment to design the theater as partners, so they’re always are together.

"Myu ... Myungsoo” Sungyeol said. "How dare you call me by my first name” L said, didn’t even care to look at Sungyeol continued to make the design. Sungyeol hugged L from behind. "I like you” Sungyeol whispered. L smirked. "I know” L said. "E.. Eh?” Sungyeol shocked as his face flushed. "What do you mean .... mmm!” Sungyeol was surprised when L kissed him. "Hurry up and finish it or I'll kill you!" L said, laughing. "Wha ... what?” Sungyeol directly held his lips. L’s kiss was different now, softer, not as outrageous as his last kiss.
---
Sungyeol ran happy and to go to college, today’s the last day and now L’s back to school, after doing a photo shoot in London. Sungyeol silenced about Kim Myungsoo aka L sat in class while using headphones. "L” Sungyeol shouted happily. "Oh, hey” L said waving his hand. "Ehem, please don’t ‘make out’ here” Sungjong said, jealous. "Who's making out!?” L said. "Indeed. Is he not your boyfriend?” Sungjong asked, looking Sungyeol. "No” L’s answer to astonishing, making Sungyeol hurt. L has never expressed his love to him.

To be continued

PS : PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!